Chiro One Wellness Centers

2.7

Dr. Stuart Bernsen

Strong culture made up of 500+ employees

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time

Pros

- Standout culture and passionate people
    - Opportunities for philanthropy and service
    - Award winning company - #14 Fastest Growing company in Chicago, IL
    - Flexible corporate working environment
    - Wellness-centered benefits
    - Corporate structure allows for frequent exposure to C-level and leadership

Cons

Employee base is spread out between three states sometimes making it difficult to deliver consistent communication across business units.

Continue driving a wellness-based organization in these times of healthcare regulation change.

Always supportive and motivating me to grow as a professional and as a person.

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The harder you work, the more money you can make. Salaried and a bonus/commission structure. Free chiropractic care, as part of the employee benefits. Chiro One has allowed me to become debt free. It has introduced me to a new way of thinking and the ability to take responsibility for myself. There is open lines of communication so you always have a voice.

Cons

Can be scary to take responsibility for your own destiny. Some people aren't up to that challenge. Chiro One is always innovating and changing constantly. Its not a regular 9-5 corporation if that is what you are looking for.

Communication between all markets, even the remote ones.

Lots of opportunity, great atmosphere, talented team members.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team of professionals with varied talents; opportunity to learn from other team members and executives; ability to share your input and have it heard; great hours; good benefits; flexibility.

Cons

There is some disconnect between corporate and field employees.

Keep up the great communication!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing, Learning, More Growing, then More Learning… A great challenging job!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

As a young company there is still too much to learn, but there are tons of opportunities to take. Work environment and coworkers are professional, casual, fun and challenging (in a good way), there is always something new to learn.

Talking from my own experience, the company cares about employees, it makes all possible to keep employees happy and provide the best resources for perform daily tasks.

Free chiropractic care for each employee is a huge plus, the benefits of chiropractic are huge.

There are opportunities for career advance and career paths for everyone. No a dream job, but everyone creates their own dream, we're are responsible for our own happiness!

Cons

I personally think some benefit cost are too high. There some current challenges but I'm really positive that we'll overcome those as a team.

Keep driving the industry, don't stop innovating, keep exploring new ways to do business. Invest in the right technology to accomplish the results need it. Improve the employee benefits and perks, keep caring for your employees, they are the engine of the company.

Very proud to work for a company that is doing great work.

Pros

Excellent people, great team environment. Ownership listens to feedback and gets to know their employees.

Cons

So far my experience has been good.

Great work by ownership for the future of healthcare.

Great people, great working environment

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees like what they do, and really enjoy helping each other out. Compensation is good, and there's a definite focus on work/life balance.

Cons

Benefits are a little pricey.

Keep focus on what's on the horizon, rather than resting on past success; don't be afraid of a changing playing field.

Chiro One is the place to be if you're into wellness and want to change the world.

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time

Pros

Chiro One is an energetic, entrepreneurial environment that fosters growth, humanity and excellence in every facet of our business. The ownership and executive team are exceptional human beings who truly believe in, support and propel our vision that all human beings discover their full potential. The people on our team are awesome - fun, smart, hardworking and future-gazing.

Cons

If you don't like change, fear the unknown or are averse to blazing trails, this isn't for you.

Keep looking forward, aiming high and leading with integrity.

awful!!!

Former Employee - Chiropractic Technician
    Former Employee - Chiropractic Technician

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not a thing. it honestly is one big hoax... in trakning they feed you nothing but pure lies!!

Cons

it is one big crock of crap...
    Training sucks, doctors and trainers are stupid and hrs/pay are terrible! Who wants 3 hr break in the middle of the day to do othing!

Ask alot of questions before taking the position in Business Development

Former Employee - Business Development  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Former Employee - Business Development in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Colleagues to work with. Work from your home.
    Able to be independent. Decent salary.

Cons

Work hours not what they state. Work at tables to make sure marketing team meets their goals. Quotas are extremely high for the industry. Knocking on doors hours each day.

Stop changing the goals, expectations, and bonuses quarterly.

Don't waste your time.

Former Employee - Purchascing Assistant  in  Romeoville, IL
    Former Employee - Purchascing Assistant in Romeoville, IL

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free chiropractic care for employees and their immediate families.

Cons

Be careful when working for this company. They say that they are there to help "every human discover their full potential" , yet after I injured myself there, they cut off my chiropractic care and would not allow me any other adjustments.

The lack of training I had by my supervisor was disappointing. I hated getting up in the morning to go to work. My supervisor kept my co-worker informed of new policies, but failed to do the same for me, showing him favoritism.

Chiro One Wellness Centers Response

Dec 2, 2013Chief Human Resources Officer

Yes, one of the many wonderful benefits that Chiro One offers its team members and their family members is free chiropractic services. The only exception to accessing this benefit is when a team ... More

Worked for Chiro One Wellness Centers? Contribute to the Community!