Chiron Technology Services

Updated Jul 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

David A Pappas

Great company to work for

ProsGreat pay, excellent benefits (especially 401k with 10% automatic contribution and health care insurance), small bonus each year, fun summer picnic and holiday party with nice gift giveaways, owners/management who genuinely care about you.

ConsThe only con I can think of is being that the company is relatively small, it may be difficult to find another position within the company but they constantly send out open position reports and actively help you get a position.

Analyst

ProsAmazing Benefits that help keep highly skilled employee's

ConsFree snack bar, I've gained 5 pounds.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job keeping most everyone happy

Great private company with awesome opportunities

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Fort Meade, MD

Prosgreat pay, the best benefits I have ever received. 10% 401k match without putting a dime in and fully vested form day 1

Ability to move around and work on different government contracts. Typically dont' spend more than a few years on a contract.

ConsThe way the company works you are typically not working with fellow Chiron employees. But this is how a lot of small government contractors in that area work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing and work hard at developing a niche product/service that can set you apart. Don't just follow the money putting bodies in positions like everyone else in that area.

Worked for Chiron Technology Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chiron Technology Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chiron Technology Services CEO David A Pappas. All reviews posted anonymously by Chiron Technology Services employees.