Chiropractic Economics

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Joseph D. Doyle

Great company to work for and build future skill sets

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

ProsAs a current employee of the Doyle Group I can say I am having a great experience here. I have made lifelong friendships as well as developing a great future and career. Although it is a small company, do not be fooled. You are given the opportunity to take on many tasks and learn new skills to add to your repertoire and career tool box. (unlike working for a large firm and doing the same task day in and day out) I find this refreshing and is also important when moving your career in the right direction. If you are looking to gain knowledge and experience in the sales and marketing industry on a national front, they will help you do just that. Mr. Doyle, the owner and CEO is always open to new ideas and listens to his employees. He wants to make The Doyle group the best place to work and everyone has a voice. Mr. Doyle and the upper management expect quality and productivity, as any great leaders would and reward you for meeting expectations and goals. If you are looking for a place to display your talents in this industry, the Doyle group is an excellent place to do just that and gain a great multi-faceted skill set.

ConsIf you are not one to work well with people in a small office setting and like to take on many roles, go to a big business. This company is one that will find your talent and really put you to work.

Great Potential at The Doyle Group. Company is determined to grow

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

ProsThe Doyle Group's work atmosphere is a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial. There aren't many levels of management, so there's little standing in the way between your good ideas and having them implemented. Very supportive co-workers, management and owner. My experience with DG has helped me grow professionally and has exposed me to many leaders in our industry.

ConsThis isn't a place for clock-watchers or those who are looking to sleep through the day. This is a fast-paced environment where co-workers look for the best from each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep recruiting the best talent. I would not give so much weight to the few naysayers in the company. The vast majority of Doyle Group employees are very energized and excited about where the company is headed.

Good Place to Work - Response to review posted

ProsThe Doyle Group publishes the best magazines and Web sites in their fields ... chiropractic and massage. Most of the employees who work here have been here for at least 5 years, many 10+ years. Everyone who works here is of a very high caliber and seriously good at what they do!
    I have worked for the company almost 20 years, and most of the team I work with have been with the company 4+ years. Salaries are higher than the norm for this area.
    The review posted is obviously a disgruntled employee who should move on if he/she is that unhappy.
    The owner is generous and rewards quality employees with bonuses, raises and other incentives.
    At a time when many publishers are closing their doors, scaling back and letting employees go, The Doyle Group is growing!
    If you want to work in publishing for the best publications in their fields, and you are a skilled, high caliber employee, check out The Doyle Group.

ConsPublishing is hard work, it often is not just a 9-5 job. You'll need to learn the chiropractic and/or massage professions to be truly successful here.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is not a healthy place to work.

ProsThey pay you on time, twice a month. A couple of times a year the office closes for a holiday. Parking is free. That's about it.

ConsToxic atmosphere. Upper management is exploitative. Work you a lot, pay you a little. Middle management's core values involve walking around holding coffee mugs and griping at other employees over petty offenses. Whatever you contribute to the business will be overlooked and marginalized. You are expected to be grateful for employment. If anyone working here is happy they sure don't show it. When you interview, obviously, they'd have you believe you'll be treated like as a valued adult which you won't be. Unless you simply have no other options, keep looking.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement doesn't take advice. They're right, you're wrong.

Doyle , Joe

ProsThere are none..AVOIC AT ALL COSTS

ConsThis is an UN-educated man who started in a boiler room.AND IS STILL RUNIING ONE. .eveything he has achieved is thru scam and con.

HIS ONLY FRIENDS ARE THOSE WHO SLAP HIM ON THE BACK AND TELL HIM HOW GREAT HE IS

"A bad person and company to work for"

Editorial (Current Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

Prosslightly better than fast food restaurant job

ConsTerrible owner and bad management with very little respect for employees. Extremely high turnover, bad Human Resources owner harassment, no corporate ethics, worst work experience ever, very unprofessional work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to lure prospective employees by giving false pretense that they will live near the beach within a seaside community, a hidden gem, where you can enjoy a relaxing lifestyle when in reality the work experience is a nightmare. Joe Doyle the owner needs to retire....

I learned some things, but at the cost of feeling like a battered wife.

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

ProsA pay check every two weeks, some OK co-workers.

ConsOwner believes that people don't just work their best unless they are scared and whipped. Of course, they don't tell you that coming in. They wine and dine you to get you there, but virtually the minute you walk in you are transformed into a piece of garbage who knows nothing, and, in the case of sales, you are to shut up and dial the phone, and you must get the allotted "phone time" or you get your pay check docked. Nothing runs smooth and planned, it is a constant "hair on fire" atmosphere even though such is a detriment to, not only happy employees, but to overall production, including sales. Nothing you do will ever be appreciated, if ever even noticed. All good things are due to the owner's brilliant work, and all bad things are to be attributed to the thankless employees who would have nothing if not for their worshiped leader. Also, after your first year, your goals will be cranked up to unachievable levels (20-some% growth in a, at best, flat market) and once you can't reach those goals, you will be hated on for it, even though the goals were never realistic to begin with. If you need to work some where where good work is recognized, this ain't the place. Even though you maybe doing an awesome job, you will mostly be treated as if you are lazy and inferior. There will be some forced out praises if you set some new sales record, but the appreciation lasts for about 10 minutes. If you don't always move in a hurried manner and rush around and appear on edge, then you must be lazy and no good.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't think there is management, per se. There is the owner, and then there are those who he forces his agenda on. There is no difference, at all, in the office environment no matter how many "managers" come and go (and they do so a lot).

worst place to work ever!!

Management (Current Employee)
    Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Prosthere are absolutely no pros working for The Doyle Group in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Consterrible owner Joe Doyle
    poor management
    70 % turnover of employee
    depressing atmosphere
    min wage pay

Advice to Senior Managementrun for the hills away from Joe Doyle!!

Worked for Chiropractic Economics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chiropractic Economics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chiropractic Economics CEO Joseph D. Doyle. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Chiropractic Economics employees.