Choice Hotels

Be The First To
Add Photos

Choice Hotels President, CEO, and Director Stephen P. Joyce

Stephen P. Joyce

Pros
  • They tend to offer a fairly positive work-life balance and many perks to make the experience there enjoyable(in 6 reviews)

• Great experience and work environment(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • No Benefits and the pay isnt that great(in 6 reviews)

• Theres not much room for advancement and the owners were stingy about allocating more money to the hotel for fixing things, raises etc(in 3 reviews)

Great company to work for at any level!

ProsThat atmosphere is very inclusive and you have constant room for growth - both personally and professionally. You have the ability to make your footprint and your successes and failures are the companies. There is a lot of motivation to work hard and reap the rewards.

ConsThere are so many departments and facets to the company that you will never know everyone and what each department does - but it's still encouraged to try!

I love working for this company!

Director of Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) Great Falls, MT

ProsGreat atmosphere and company to work for. I am relatively happy with my salary but do think an increase should be in effect soon. The job keeps me busy which I love.

ConsSometimes hard to keep up with the workload as I run the department by myself. I like a challenge but others may not like that so much.

Love my job and awesome General Manager

Night Auditor (Current Employee) Tualatin, OR

ProsI have had nothing but a positive work experience. The General Manager is amazing and very proud to work with her. When you have a manager that is available to you at anytime, day or late night, it speaks volumes about the company as a whole. I hope to stay with the company for many years to come. Love my job.

ConsI have not had one complaint...everyone I work with are amazing. I literally can't think of anything negative to say.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the amazing work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not a bad job

House Keeping (Current Employee) Saratoga Springs, NY

ProsGreat place to work (Comfort Inn and Suites)

ConsManager didn't run the business well.

Great company to work for .

ProsTravel benefits are great for friends and family.

ConsI don't have any cons about the company I worked for .

Advice to Senior ManagementGood Job

Great place to intern

Intern (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsEveryone is invested in your success and is willing to drop anything to help you out or teach you! It's a great way to see what it is like to work in the real world as you get your own cubicle and are invited to meetings and lunches.

ConsThere weren't too many downsides to speak of. Sometimes there was not enough work for you to do so you might have a little struggle trying to look busy, and the building is very cold but that's it!

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management was very kind and helpful to interns!

good company

Sales (Current Employee) Ocean City, MD

Prosclose to home, in Ocean City -that I love, fair job and work and nice workplace

Conssome times the small close knittness plus is always a con
    and the entire area of Ocean City is below scale for jobs

Good company, well known

ProsGood employee and friends and family rates.

ConsIf independently owned property, pay is based on how cheap/generous the owner is...

Advice to Senior ManagementMore along the lines of advice to OWNERS, if independently owned hotel... check up on the GM often, and ask your other employees about things that go on around the hotel when you are not present. Sometimes... the people you leave in charge to run things, only run things WHEN you are around

i am working with choice group before 06 month

Assistant Front Office Manager (Current Employee) Amritsar (India)

Prosits a very good group .in whole world

Consnothing to share ...thanks all are good

Advice to Senior Managementnothing to share... thanks to all

Assistant front office manager

ProsI like hotel industry very much

ConsLocations is very poor with poor guest source

Advice to Senior ManagementTake car of staff as much as possible

Worked for Choice Hotels? Contribute to the Community!