Chubb Security Personnel Reviews

David Byrne

1. Find better pay and more challenging projects elsewhere

Former Employee - IT Analyst in Simsbury, CT
    Former Employee - IT Analyst in Simsbury, CT

Pros

Very good about time needed with family-though that depends on your manager.

Cons

Poor pay for hours/work load Outsourced lots of their skills making getting resolution difficult Horrible experience with a direct manager who was such a micro manager, and she was there for decades. Little, little room for advancement based on experience. It's only based on who you know. Not many opportunities for job skill growth.

Advice to Management

Listen to your smart employees Get rid of outdated management and strategies Promote people based on skill set. Give more room for growth

2. Ok place to work

Pros

Pay is relatively ok comparison to market rates. But what you agree at the beginning stays with you almost forever. Good company benefits like education incentives. If you want to do a degree or master's join the company because it is fully paid including books with no return expected. I had friends who joined the company only for this purpose and left when they finished their degrees. Pension,health,car park are the other perks.

Cons

It is almost impossible to pursue your career in this company. It is hard to be part of the big boys club. Females at management level is almost none. For a junior or less skill required position ideal place to learn and work. But if you want to move in your career not recommended.

Advice to Management

Be open to change and do not be afraid to give power,authority to your own people. Listen your colleagues and adopt to outside world changes.

3. I'm happy with my work place and think I got best I can for this difficult times in Ireland and hope will be even bette

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Chubb Security Personnel full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Free time that I have between shifts and wages for what is the situation right now on the world economy

Cons

some times new people forgot they place

Advice to Management

never forgot the old employers and all the efforts made in all this years

RSS Feed </> Embed