Cigna

Cigna President and CEO David Cordani

David Cordani

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A great place to work

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsGreat internal training program when I was hired right out of college. Cigna allowed me to pursue varying career paths within multiple different business units so that I could gain a broader understanding of how our company operates. This freedom has allowed me to be a more confident employee and better serve my customers.

ConsWorking for such a large company with several different business units (medical, dental, pharmacy, international, life/disability) can prove cumbersome at times. When looking to bring change or respond to immediate client needs there can be a bit of red tape you need to work through in order to enact any change.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time

It pays the bills

Provider Contracting Senior Specialist (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsGood opportunities for advancement. Pay is fair. Educational reimbursement program is top-notch. Rewards for success are very good and praise is easy to come by if you do a good job.

ConsThe benefits package offered to CIGNA employees is not good at all. They like to try out the newest things on us. After you've been at CIGNA for a while, the merit increases don't keep up with the level of work expected. You have to leave and come back to get a decent raise.

Wonderful, flexible workplace for those with technical skills and dedicated work ethics.

Claims Specialist (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

Prosflexibility of work environment and hours

Conssedentary work, and duties can have overlapping deadlines. Great for someone with good time management skills though.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more diverse healthcare options to employees. Employees are usually only offered whatever new products the company is currently promoting, and not the full portfolio we sell. Many employees would prefer higher insurance costs for lower copays and coinsurance plans, but we receive only limited plan selections.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna reviews and ratings in Charlotte, NC — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cigna CEO David Cordani. All reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees.