Cincinnati Financial

Add Photos

Steven J. Johnston

Awesome Company !

Field Claims Representative (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThis company trusts you to do your job, there is no micro-management. Great benefits, great training program and resources, a company that embraces the employees.

ConsNone, this company allows you to do your job, gives you the tools and support.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do, it is evident that you have cultivated a great environment based on the longevity of tenure of the employees. I am so happy to work for such a great company!

It's a great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fairfield, OH

ProsIt's nice to work with people that are considerate of one another. It's a company with a lot of diversified Associates. The building/environment is very nice. Free parking - free soup/salad bar which are nice perks. Everyone seems to be very respectful of one another. There's good work/life balance.

ConsSeems to be behind on technology and getting with the times as far as I.T. and social media goes.

A nice place to work with good benefits and hardworking fellow employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fairfield, OH

ProsCompany has a good reputation and makes you feel proud to work there. Free soup and salad is a nice perk if you forget to bring lunch. The people really come together when fellow employees need help with personal matters such as death or health issues.

Conssince my job is being slowly fazed out, I'm unsure what I will do next and no one is really communicating the options when that happens

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cincinnat Financial ... The GREATEST place to work.

Senior Systems Programmer (Current Employee) Fairfield, OH

ProsThis is a GREAT company to work for. They are family oriented and hold good conservative values.

ConsI honestly have nothing bad to say about Cincinnati Financial

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen and back your people. They are the life's blood of the company and will strive to do their best when management is behind them.

Very family oriented company.

Analyst (Former Employee) Fairfield, OH

ProsThe location of CFC is superb and parking is free. As well they have a lunch program of soup and salad bar served daily, and it is free.

ConsPay scale is low and they are not favorable of part time workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that part time employees are a benefit considering they do not receive health benefits.

Good internship, not the job for everyone

ProsExposure to upper management and executives, other departments, understanding of opportunities for employment after graduation

ConsSeems to be little room for growth within the company. Plenty of lateral movement, but little upward.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to start buying out some upper management.. Retiring allows for younger people to fill their spot, and keeps everything moving. Too stagnant a work environment for new grads.

good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fairfield, OH

Prosfriendly , collegiate atmosphere and a good place to work

Conssome positions limited opportunity for growth

Advice to Senior Managementreview of certain posititions to retain top talent appropriately

Conservative and homegrown company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fairfield, OH

ProsGood benefits and pay, loyal company, a lot of great people working there, and a strong focus on customer service. The company is growing and I think heading in the right direction.

ConsOffice culture is stuffy, location is terrible in Fairfield Ohio, vacation package is weak, it takes an excessively long time to move to the upper ranks, leadership is generally set in their ways, few young people to add enthusiasm and life to the office, and few people from outside of greater Cincinnati. It's a very traditional company that has been slow to keep up with the times.

Company takes good care of regular employers, but not contractors

Quality Assurance (Former Employee) Fairfield, OH

ProsGood benefits and perks for employers

ConsEmploy a great number of contractors, especially in IT department. Much less incentive/job ownership can be observed.

Good solid company

Commercial Underwriter (Current Employee) Fairfield, OH

Prosrelaxed environment for a big company
    opportunity to move into other departments if what you're doing isn't a good fit

Conslimited salary potential with annual raises 2-3%

Advice to Senior Managementincrease experienced underwriter's salaries, as they are lower than the competitors

Worked for Cincinnati Financial? Contribute to the Community!