Cintas

Cintas Reviews in Little Rock, AR

3.3

Cintas CEO Scott D. Farmer
Scott D. Farmer

Pros
  • As everyone else says 4 day work week is great loved the 3 day weekends (in 44 reviews)

• decent pay with opportunity for advancement (in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • High expectations, weekend paperwork required, not a lot of work-life balance (in 39 reviews)

• Mgrs are expected to work very long hours with very little overhead support (in 46 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Cintas - A career for life.

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

The benefits are one of the best features of employment at Cintas. My health insurance is second to none. The support for a balance between my professional life and personal life is outstanding, even though long hours are sometimes needed to get my work done. The people at my location are awesome to work with. Opportunity for advancement is great!

Cons

Salary partners sometimes work long, long hours. The dental insurance is nothing to write home about, but still good.

Good job overall, but could use a little more people skills.

Great Company to Cut your teeth in sales

Current Employee - Uniform Sales Representative in Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Uniform Sales Representative in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Cintas full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Large company with corporate structure. Freedom with schedule setting own appointments and cold calls. Able to learn the ropes out among a wide variety of customers. Great start in B2B sales.

Cons

Reps burn out quick with the weekly grind of trying to set appointments and do cold calls. Customer base is usually already in a contract with one of the many competitors.. Aramark, Unifirst, Ameripride, National Linen, etc.
    Also, there is a stern aristocratic culture. No facial hair, shirt and tie daily. Company events prohibit any adult beverages and laughter.

Loosen up a little and take the broomhandles out of your behinds