Circle Solutions Reviews

1 Rating

1. I am very satisfied with the Company..Love the training they offer

Current Employee - Recruiter in Amarillo, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Amarillo, TX

I have been working at Circle Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love working here very family oriented they love to teach and never discriminate against anyone they pay attention to any suggestions and make it a fun but professional work invirmont..

Cons

I dont have any cons at this time..

Keep up the great and hard work its paying off.

2. Under New Management

I worked at Circle Solutions

Pros

Family feel, good training, support remote work, good benefits, open door to managers and president

Cons

financial unstable, within the last 6 months changed severance policy and after 15+ years, no severance was paid

conduct yourselves more professionally and give clear guidance as to expectations. its nice to have a manager who cares about your personal life, but at the end of the day, business is business

3. Good place, great people that really care.

I worked at Circle Solutions full-time

Pros

Experience with colleagues was terrific. Great working with people who care about their customers.

Cons

Former co-workers have to hope that the new strategy works!

5. Interesting

I have been working at Circle Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible work schedule, excellent family/work balance. I enjoyed my work and have great respect and admiration for my direct supervisor and co-workers.

Cons

Executive management did not diversify and was unable to trim fat that was eating up overhead dollars, the result, a downward spiral. The company is now at bare bones and attempting to rebuild, however, they kept some of the same overhead. During a very large layoff, the executive team was no where to be seen or heard from. Too little too late.

6. A time of change

I have been working at Circle Solutions full-time

Pros

Family friendly, flexible schedules, opportunities for telework when needed. Also some great personalities among the staff -- a very pleasant place to work. Nice location convenient to Metro's new Silver Line (Greensboro station).

Cons

Over-reliance on one or two key large, long-term contracts. Frequent layoffs lately as contracts end with no new work to take their place. Fairly top-heavy, and the current environment/atmosphere is definitely one of downsizing and belt-tightening. Very little support for professional development. A company that has reacted/adapted poorly to shifts in government contracting, and is now playing catch-up.

Not bad, but could be better

I worked at Circle Solutions full-time

Pros

Company is very oriented toward its employees and most members of upper management have good intentions. Free parking. Nice offices.

Cons

Resistant to change and slow to adjust course, especially considering the (small) size of the company. Top heavy with executives and managers.

Pay more attention to clients. Involve staff at all levels in planning. Regularly evaluate whether executives and managers are still qualified for their positions.

Good Employer

I worked at Circle Solutions full-time

Pros

Overall it was very positive. Working relationships were collegial, if not downright friendly.Support from the company. A feeling of belonging and accomplishing something worthwhile in people's lives across the country.

Cons

As a Government contractor, budgets shrank. As the company also shrunk people were laid off. Leadership changed and people don't feel like they belong as much.

A lack of direction started even when the management said they were setting direction. They did not get rid of people who should have left and were hurting the company.

9. Great company!

I have been working at Circle Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This company was wonderful to work for, and I would still be there had I not chosen to relocate. This company is a great example of positive corporate ethics. I am proud to have worked for them.

Cons

I have no cons to share about this company. They are great!

Has great potential... but middle management gets in the way

I have been working at Circle Solutions full-time

Pros

Family friendly. Promotes work-life balance. Pleasant work atmosphere. Employee activities that enrich time at work. Telecommuting options. Approachable senior management.

Cons

Limited options for advancement. Lack of training for contract management. Redundant workflow process. Middle management (contract) belittles client, HR, and subordinates. Very tense and high stress work environment.

Get some training for the mid-level managers on your largest contract! High turnover is related to managers who do not know how to M-A-N-A-G-E.