Circle Solutions

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Kristina Lewis

Great company!

ProsThis company was wonderful to work for, and I would still be there had I not chosen to relocate. This company is a great example of positive corporate ethics. I am proud to have worked for them.

ConsI have no cons to share about this company. They are great!

Not bad, but could be better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany is very oriented toward its employees and most members of upper management have good intentions. Free parking. Nice offices.

ConsResistant to change and slow to adjust course, especially considering the (small) size of the company. Top heavy with executives and managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to clients. Involve staff at all levels in planning. Regularly evaluate whether executives and managers are still qualified for their positions.

Good Employer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOverall it was very positive. Working relationships were collegial, if not downright friendly.Support from the company. A feeling of belonging and accomplishing something worthwhile in people's lives across the country.

ConsAs a Government contractor, budgets shrank. As the company also shrunk people were laid off. Leadership changed and people don't feel like they belong as much.

A lack of direction started even when the management said they were setting direction. They did not get rid of people who should have left and were hurting the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Has great potential... but middle management gets in the way

ProsFamily friendly. Promotes work-life balance. Pleasant work atmosphere. Employee activities that enrich time at work. Telecommuting options. Approachable senior management.

ConsLimited options for advancement. Lack of training for contract management. Redundant workflow process. Middle management (contract) belittles client, HR, and subordinates. Very tense and high stress work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some training for the mid-level managers on your largest contract! High turnover is related to managers who do not know how to M-A-N-A-G-E.

Worked for Circle Solutions? Contribute to the Community!