Citadel Federal Credit Union

Citadel Federal Credit Union President & CEO Jeff March

Jeff March

Great place to work

SFSR (Current Employee) Exton, PA

ProsExcellent management and sales structure. Great teamwork oriented mindet throughout the company.

ConsLong hours can create stress. If you aren't able to give 100% to your job, this one isn't for you. You must also accept resonsibility for mistakes. Other banks create an atmosphere of blaming other departments, Citadel does not do this. This is a positive, however if you don't agree with being accountable for your work, this isn't the right fit for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone to give. They are extremely good at what they do and how they interact with everyone beneath them

Inspiring place to build a career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Exton, PA

ProsThis company really cares about its customers - service, value, products. Growing fast so good opportunities to develop and move within the company. High quality management, great benefits, good pay. Work life balance is real here. And they actually care about the community.

ConsNone that I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Stay true to the vision even as you grow the company.

Iimpassive review

ProsGood benefits compared to some other companies.

Consa lot of turnover, short staffed often.

Advice to Senior Managementlook at turnover rate and why you keep losing good people.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

FSR

SFSR (Current Employee)

ProsGood benefits, pay and good co-workers

ConsSales and Investments and management need to pay more attention to employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your employess

Great work-life balance! Citadel is committed to providing stellar service to it's members and employees!

ProsLeadership is taken very seriously at Citadel. The committment on the Sr level to involve and develop future leaders is phenomenal.

ConsInconsistencies.... things are different from branch to branch, making it difficult to address employees regarding performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork at making not only the member experience, but the employee experience more seemless and consistent.

Financial Service Rep

ProsGood pay and great management.

ConsThere is nothing really to say about this.

Advice to Senior ManagementManager's need's to communicate more with employees and get feedbacks.

Good place for employment

ProsCulture is well formed and evident, commitment to staff, constantly looking for ways to improve relationship and engage both customers and staff.

ConsHigh set goals, incentive tied to team vs. individual, lack of touch with senior management

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management needs to be bit more visible and needs to really take look at the incentive structure.

Overall a nice place to work and start a career

ProsOpportunity to wear many hats and grow.
    Great place to start a career.
    Overall nice people
    Company gives back to the community

ConsTurn over is slow, not much room for advancement
    Some employees are able to skate by, without
    Excessive gossip/drama

Great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Exton, PA

ProsCitadel takes pride in its "Citadel Class Service" not only towards members but also towards its employees. Hard work is appreciated and recognized in the company. Employees are given many "perks" such as an annual awards dinner, incentive pay, great benefits, decent vacation time and competitive pay.

ConsAs with every thing, nothing is perfect, but there isn't one major issue that I have with this company that I would consider a "con".

At Citadel you are more than an employee you are family

Mortgage Orginator (Current Employee) Exton, PA

ProsExcellent benefits, job security, and great co-workers

ConsHere is the double edge sword - "you can check in - out any time you'd like, but you can never leave" Opportunity for promotion and growth are minimual since so many employees "never leave" It's a great place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe have an amazing Upper/Senior Management team! Continue providing strong leadership and stability for the organization.

Worked for Citadel Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!