Citco Tech. Mgmt.

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Patricia Sinton

Analyst

ProsGreat benefits and retirement benefits.

ConsSerious lack of management and lack of communication.

Poorly run company. Poor management constantly looking out for themselves.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsBenefits are above average for today's market. They provide coffee, espresso, sodas juices and oatmeal for free in the breakroom. Also provide beer and wine for consumption after working hours. That is where the pros of this company begin and end.

ConsManagers (a/k/a Associate Directors) seem to be intimidated by Directors and appear to be constantly in fear of their jobs. Training and orientation are horrible. They operate way too lean, and expect way too much from the employees. Everything you do is questioned or second-guessed. and even putting in a 10 or 11 hour day without lunch does not satisfy them.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can't get blood from a stone. Staffing should be increased to meet the workload. There is and will continue to be lots of burnout as people are forced to do more work than is humanly possible. Do not restrict how and when employees can take vacations - during a town hall, we were told that even though the "official" policy allows vacation carryover, no such carry over would be permitted. Provide sufficient job-specific training for new employees - do not expect them to be experts on the company's technology and systems in only a few weeks without providing the need knowledge, and the time to acquire that knowledge.

Program Manager

Program Manager (Former Employee)

ProsNice Company perks. Not much else that is positive about working for these folks. The office is cleaned regularly by efficient people.

ConsEverything else. Horrible management, Belittling managers, No follow-up, They are the worst company I've ever worked for.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Watch out Women (is correct). This is a very male oriented firm (European where women should be submissive). Layoff's

To This Day, I Have No Idea (They Never Gave Me One) (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsGreat Christmas parties, Good raises. Solid coworkers.

ConsEverything else. I was subject to being called a "scribe" in front of 15 men in a board room (to take notes of the meeting); being hired as a technical writer and instructional designer. I was placed into a small room that I shared with someone else outside my boss' office with a 5' desk and chair.

I worked so very, very hard and it went unrecognized except when it came time for a raise. Very underappreciated. Then laid off. They said of "no fault of my own, but for budget purposes". Then I was told I'm not rehireable???.

Beware Women!

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat women better and acknowledge their work verbally (perhaps with awards and bonuses??)

Politics, No transparency and beware of Lay off's

Applications Developer (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

Prossome Nice people to work with.

ConsLot of politics, No encouragement for work done and layoffs.

Very generous company just has a "good ol boy" mentality. Watch out women!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pompano Beach, FL

ProsBenefits. Christmas bonus and gifts and parties. Opportunity to go above and beyond call of duty which helped me grow and be where I am now.

Cons"good ol boys" mentality. As a woman working there three years Was never invited to lunch by my boss tho he invited even men contractors out weekly. I felt very discriminated against from my boss. As a technical writer of ten years at the time, and hired for the purpose of technical writing, was once introduced by my boss in a meeting of all men as "the scribe". To boot? I was laid off after three years and rising above and beyond calls of duty many many times.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn general Give encouragement. And offer praise. Acknowledge milestones of empoyees especially when they excell above and beyond call of duty.

Worked for Citco Tech. Mgmt.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citco Tech. Mgmt. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citco Tech. Mgmt. CEO Patricia Sinton. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Citco Tech. Mgmt. employees.