Citrosuco North America

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Nick Emanuel

Great place to work and develop projects vis-a-vis all opportunities we have here.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Lake Wales, FL

Prosthe challenge we face every day is one of the reason to keep me motivated. It is also very important to me the ethical atitude on this company from the top to the bottom.

Consthe distance from the headquarter maybe is main downside, since makes more difficult be updated on company's decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove commucation intra-companies and get more from everyone efforts.

Has it's ups and downs.

Lab Technician (Current Employee)
    Lake Wales, FL

ProsYou are given the opportunity to learn multiple tasks in the department you work in. It is something that keeps you on your toes.

ConsThe bi-weekly pay and the 12 hours a day swing shift are very difficult to deal with. You have to find a way to budget your money and have time to actually have a life out side of work.

Compensation good, communication bad, opportunity to advance, worse.

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Lake Wales, FL

ProsGood benefits, flexibility within our workforce schedule. Compensation is competetive.

ConsThe swing shift schedule stinks.
    Upper management seems be narrow minded and lack input from shop floor employees on improvement activities.
    Unless your braqzillian your chances for growth are very limited.
    Department managers are in there roles to long. At that level they should have a maximun tenure of 3-5 years.
    Once your hired, it seems like you never get an wage increase to amount to anything. I've been there two seasons and haven't even gottten amy 90 day review.
    Upper managemanet expectations aren't very clear.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your rank and file personnel more involved in improvement and problem solving activities. If they are involved in the decisions more, they will try harder to make them succeed.

Worked for Citrosuco North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrosuco North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrosuco North America CEO Nick Emanuel. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrosuco North America employees.