Citrosuco North America

1 Rating

Has it's ups and downs.

Current Employee - Lab Technician  in  Lake Wales, FL
    Current Employee - Lab Technician in Lake Wales, FL

Pros

You are given the opportunity to learn multiple tasks in the department you work in. It is something that keeps you on your toes.

Cons

The bi-weekly pay and the 12 hours a day swing shift are very difficult to deal with. You have to find a way to budget your money and have time to actually have a life out side of work.

Brazilian way of running things

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Wales, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Wales, FL

Pros

There is a lot of training which I did enjoy. The time off policies really sucked because of the work is seasonal. To make it here you have to be a hind end kisser.

Cons

The more you did or the better you did on the job there was no recognition unless you kissed that hind end. There was always an excuse for not getting a raise and then when you topped out you are done with no promotion. But instead of a raise they would give you more work to do and less time.

Find a different job.

Compensation good, communication bad, opportunity to advance, worse.

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Lake Wales, FL
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Lake Wales, FL

Pros

Good benefits, flexibility within our workforce schedule. Compensation is competetive.

Cons

The swing shift schedule stinks.
    Upper management seems be narrow minded and lack input from shop floor employees on improvement activities.
    Unless your braqzillian your chances for growth are very limited.
    Department managers are in there roles to long. At that level they should have a maximun tenure of 3-5 years.
    Once your hired, it seems like you never get an wage increase to amount to anything. I've been there two seasons and haven't even gottten amy 90 day review.
    Upper managemanet expectations aren't very clear.

Get your rank and file personnel more involved in improvement and problem solving activities. If they are involved in the decisions more, they will try harder to make them succeed.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work and develop projects vis-a-vis all opportunities we have here.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Lake Wales, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Lake Wales, FL

Pros

the challenge we face every day is one of the reason to keep me motivated. It is also very important to me the ethical atitude on this company from the top to the bottom.

Cons

the distance from the headquarter maybe is main downside, since makes more difficult be updated on company's decisions.

Improve commucation intra-companies and get more from everyone efforts.

Worked for Citrosuco North America? Contribute to the Community!