City Concierge

eeeehhh

Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at City Concierge

Pros

I work from home and I get paid well

Cons

Bad time management and understaffed. The website needs to be updated as well. It is time for a change, a large change.

Stop putting off the important things and actually take care of real business your cash flow will be better. It will happen

Run for your life!

Former Employee - Building Concierge in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Building Concierge in Sacramento, CA

I worked at City Concierge

Pros

Being a concierge is a uniques job with lots of different opportunities. It allows you to work with lots of different people and in lots of different situations.

Cons

I could never find a good reason to work for this company. It is financially questionable, and only promotes from with in the "family" So unless you are related you will find it hard to get ahead. Also it seams that if you have a drug problem and you bad mouth management you get promoted.

I would recommend that they do some house cleaning. It is well known that even the best manages fail at some point in their lives well these are far from the best manages and they are headed for disaster. I would also encourage them to take a serious view of their financial situation. The stress that this situation puts them under puts them at odds with their employees and clients a lot.