City of Dublin, OH Reviews

4.1

CEO

Concessions Manager

I worked at City of Dublin, OH part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very relaxed atmosphere, get to work with children and can make great money for a summer job. Really able to have fun with the job and make patrons and fellow employees experience more enjoyable.

Cons

My immediate supervisor was incredible but management above them was extremely condescending, provided no constructive criticism, and often reacted to problems rather than managing a solution beforehand.

Continue to make the work atmosphere fun, but provide more constructive criticism rather than glaring views.

Good people trying to do good work but sometimes culture get in the way

I worked at City of Dublin, OH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fair compensation, and resources. No high pressure without lacking challenge. Excellent cross functionality.

Cons

Very few employees are from a similar environment than the one they serve. Small town culture can get in the way of progress or getting a new opinion heard.

Using the same voices to evaluate situations and progress will result in the same things.

Very satisfied

Current Employee - Firefighter
    Current Employee - Firefighter

I have been working at City of Dublin, OH

Pros

This is a great job and I love working here.The people are great and the pay is fair.I would recommend.

Cons

Long hours and time away from my family.It is very dangerous and you never know what may go wrong.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

City of Dublin Lifeguard

Current Employee - Lifeguard
    Current Employee - Lifeguard

I have been working at City of Dublin, OH

Pros

The people are great to work with and the atmosphere is positive. Easy job with inservices to keep guards on their toes.

Cons

Finding a sub for shifts you can't cover can be difficult sometimes, but if you're a college student wanting to pick up extra hours (extra money!) this is where you step in.

The management staff at the City of Dublin pools is great. It is a well structured environment, the managers are all very nice people and I liked working there a lot.

Worked for City of Dublin, OH? Contribute to the Community!