Claimetrics

www.claimetrics.com

Claimetrics Reviews

2.7

Marshall Snipes

Some of the best people ever work here.

I have been working at Claimetrics

Pros

People here are some of the best people I have ever worked with. The people - even many of those in management - are the kindest people.

Cons

- Too strict of a dress code
    - Management is not always up front about everything
    - More opportunity to move up would be nice

Practice more of what you preach. Servant leadership is taught. It would be nice if it was more seriously practiced.

Goodbye, Claimetrics

Current Employee - Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Claimetrics

Pros

The company will close its doors for the final time Sept 30, 2010. The best thing about working for this company is that there will no longer be a company to work for. Many of the employees are great coworkers and did their best to perform their work as ethically and efficiently as possible almost to the bitter end. So sad that over 50 people will shortly be without jobs because management could not and would not be honest with them. CEO would make a good politician. He only says what he knows people want to mear to manipulate their loyalty.

Cons

Executive management is incompetent, deceitful, plays favorites and politics, extremely poor, selfish and arrogant management style lost it its single contract and it is now going out of business. Perfect case study on how NOT to run a company!

Retire and please don't try it again. Go play golf, raise your grandkids but please please don't even consider going into business again. You are not good at it and you couldn't plow a straight line if you had to. Your management styles inspire loyalty and trust in only the most naive of your employees. You talk a great talk but you don't even come close to waling the walk.

Claimetrics Executive team especially CEO and President do not have suficient Expertise. They are well intended

I have been working at Claimetrics

Pros

Nice Facility, Has a work out room, and a good view

Cons

Nepotism, as it is a private company, business decision skill of Executive team is low, they have squandered millions and cost jobs over bad decisions that were obviously bad.

Higher Good decision managers eliminate current executive team

Best place I have worked.

I have been working at Claimetrics

Pros

I have never worked at a company that shows more respect to their employees. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. One of the values of the company is to respect your co-workers and that is shown every day. Feedback from management is continuous. You never have to wonder where your job performance stands. Claimetrics is very focused on the community. We volunteer our time, support the United Way and Habitat for Humanity. Our Genesis program provides young adults an opportunity to gain experience and the opportunity to create a career.

Cons

It is a very fast paced company and you must be able to juggle many responsibilities. The dress code is very stringent, but they do help out with that.

Ease up on the dress code a bit, even business casual on Friday would be an improvement. Empower directors and supervisors to make decisions about day to day operations.