Clarabridge Reviews

Reset
4.7
Clarabridge Co-Founder & CEO Sid Banerjee
Sid Banerjee

Pros
  • fast paced, great technology, industry leader (in 4 reviews)

• That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of changes but brininging on a lot of new opportunities (in 2 reviews)

• There is no one to trust anymore (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Sales

Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very strong growth, great product with a great leader who is both admirable and astute. Just a great place to work with everything moving in the right direction.

Cons

None really, but growing pains of a company with as much momentum as we have is natural. So, competing priorities will happen, but things have shaken out right so far.

Advice to Management

Keep on plugging away and ensure every group in the company is selling and helping the sales team in every way!

Apr 23, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Our Sales team is awesome. You are awesome. This review is awesome. Thanks for all your hard work-- we're glad to have you on board!

2. Very good environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

The culture at Clarabridge is highly motivated, fast-paced, and adaptive. The company is growing quickly, and everyone involved truly wants to help the business and its customers succeed. Atmosphere is ambitious but not overly stressful.

Cons

WiFi at HQ is sometimes spotty.

Advice to Management

Higher management should work to improve communication with the company as a whole. It is easy to become completely absorbed in one's own department and lose sight of the vision of the company.

3. Best. Internship. Ever.

Current Intern - Talent & Culture in Reston, VA
    Current Intern - Talent & Culture in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Clarabridge is an innovative and fast growing company that maintains a small start up feel. The product is so cool, but the people are cooler. The company holds its culture code very dear to its heart, and that really shows in just about every employee I met while working here. There are insanely great perks, the office is beautiful and its somewhere I'm excited to show up to everyday. I will miss the people and the company so much when I head back to school, and I'd jump at the chance to work there in the future!

Cons

None at all. Probably one of the best places I'll ever work!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring people who fit in with the culture. It's one of the best parts of the company.

5. Clarabridge Intern Program

Current Intern - Clarabridge in Reston, VA
    Current Intern - Clarabridge in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge as an intern

Pros

People at Clarabridge are a joy to work with. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful to me, and I've been treated with appreciation and respect. As an intern, I've been put on projects with full time employees, and given plenty of relevant and interesting work. Plus, Clarabridge has a great mentor program for the interns. My mentor has been great. She helps me any time I have questions on projects or need advice, and she has made sure that I feel welcomed in the office. Overall, the culture at Clarabridge is amazing, and I would definitely recommend interning or working here.

Cons

This is the first year of their intern program, so a few of the planned intern group events have been a little disorganized. Also, the traffic to get to the office is not great, but traffic is pretty inevitable in Reston.

Advice to Management

Keep up with maintaining the amazing culture. The culture of Clarabridge and the people are definitely what make them stand out from the pack.

Have fun and get s*^! done.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is on the move, with brand new office space that makes the work day easy and fun, loads of new energetic faces among the highly productive seasoned staff, a huge customer list and a bright future. Everyone works hard and takes time to play hard too. For career advancement there is no better place in Northern VA.

Cons

Working at a fast pace is not for everyone. If you would rather cruise this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in people.

7. Growing, Evolving and Leading

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clarabridge is a pioneer in the Customer Experience Management space, one of the hottest spaces in enterprise software today. We're a fast growing company with an innovative (and expanding) product line with a long list of very recognizable customers. Lots of room for professional growth and plenty of opportunity to touch areas of the business with real impacts to the organization.

Cons

As with any growing company, to be successful, you'll need to be willing to find (and sometimes make) your own way and contribute to your own destiny. If you thrive on a predictable job with clearly defined responsibilities, this is probably not the place for you. On the other hand, if you're willing to take on some ambiguity and challenges in your role, you'll find many opportunity to contribute, grow and to be recognized.

8. Employee focused company poised for great things

Current Employee - Services in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Services in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone wants to do the best job they can here at Clarabridge. There are no slackers and people are committed to the success of their teams, peers and most importantly their customers. Managers are closely involved with their small teams and as a result you get a lot of attention and assistance when you need it. The Talent and culture department is one of the best I've seen and is constantly trying to improve the lives of the employees with new benefits and ideas. The technology is cool and if you like to roll up your sleeves and provide real value add insights to your customers, you will be successful here!

Cons

Not so much a con but more of an opportunity-- 70% of the company is either very new (hired in the last year or so) or very junior (straight out of college or their second job)-- this presents challenges to people who are used to rigid processes and frameworks but it you are one to thrive in organized chaos as we grow rapidly, you will shine.

Advice to Management

Given the newness of a lot of employees, stronger/longer onboarding that includes exposure/introduction to various departments will help integrate folks in faster.

Jun 5, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you the thoughtfulness and consideration you put into this review-- you've highlighted so much of what we love about Clarabridge's work environment and company culture. Also, I think we have ... More

9. Challenging and exciting

Current Employee - Management in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Management in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Relatively new company in a new competitive tech space, with great technology. Considered one of the leaders in its space.

Cons

Normal pains of a company growing at a fast pace in a competitive technology landscape

May 12, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Woo! Glad you're enjoying your time as a Clarabridger. Thanks for sharing! v

Customer Care Specialist

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I may have only been here for about seven months now, but I've enjoyed every second and seen a lot of the change that a young, thriving company undergoes. I'm proud to be a part of a market leader in the CEM and text analytics space. Clarabridge is innovative and always fun. An incredibly hip company, Clarabridge is always on the forefront of keeping its employees happy. In addition to renovating our work space and providing standing desks, Clarabridge boasts free snacks and beverages - including fruit! Management is also always very clear about their intentions and direction. They also provide sincere employee reviews twice yearly, and also by merit. The rest of my colleagues are also awesome; they are all very smart and engaging, even though our backgrounds are pretty diverse. The hours are good, the pay is good, and the people are great. What's not to love?

Cons

There seems to be a decent amount of turnover and short-term goals are a moving target since the company is so young. Other than that, no complaints here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Apr 24, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

For you, we’d walk 500 miles Because reviews like this make us smile So thank you for sharing And for your Customer Caring We hope that you stay here a while!

11. Great product, great company and awesome people!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

Exciting technology and product. Working with bright people who care about making the product better and our customers happy. Everyone here comes to work dedicated to the success of the organization. No one can really float or go under the radar so the environment is dynamic and exciting. Great people who are best in class at what they do.

Cons

Typical growing pains as any company would have but overall there is not much to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in people programs. The company is growing so quickly its important to make sure leaders and future leaders have the tools to do their jobs well.

Apr 23, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Clarabridge is fortunate to have brilliant, dedicated employees and you can bet we'll continue working hard to make sure they have the tools they need to succeed. Thanks for sharing your review!

RSS Feed </> Embed