Clarabridge Reviews

Reset
4.0
Clarabridge Co-Founder & CEO Sid Banerjee
Sid Banerjee

Pros
  • fast paced, great technology, industry leader (in 4 reviews)

• That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of changes but brininging on a lot of new opportunities (in 2 reviews)

• There is no one to trust anymore (in 2 reviews)

1. Growing, Evolving and Leading

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clarabridge is a pioneer in the Customer Experience Management space, one of the hottest spaces in enterprise software today. We're a fast growing company with an innovative (and expanding) product line with a long list of very recognizable customers. Lots of room for professional growth and plenty of opportunity to touch areas of the business with real impacts to the organization.

Cons

As with any growing company, to be successful, you'll need to be willing to find (and sometimes make) your own way and contribute to your own destiny. If you thrive on a predictable job with clearly defined responsibilities, this is probably not the place for you. On the other hand, if you're willing to take on some ambiguity and challenges in your role, you'll find many opportunity to contribute, grow and to be recognized.

Sales

Current Employee - Several
    Current Employee - Several

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very relevant and exciting market to be a part of, with a great product and service offering, A great group of people to work with and experienced leadership steering the ship. Lots of growth potential.

Cons

Nothing to gripe about. Be warned though, Rapid growth = figuring it out as you go sometimes. No one may have the answer to your question so you have to be creative sometimes to find the answer. But there are a lot of people that want to help.

Advice to Management

keep up the hard work fighting the good fight.

Jun 22, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your feedback-- we're always eager to hear from employees about how we're doing. Sounds like it's so far, so good in your case, so keep calm and ... More

Great Space, Great People, Great Company

Current Employee - Sales in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in Bronx, NY

Pros

The Customer Experience Management space is exploding and VoC is top of mind of every great company. This makes Clarabridge a perfect place to work for anyone that wants to have the opportunity to work with some of the best brands and companies in the world. Internally, if you take the time to invest in the people that you work with in other departments, you will find that everyone is willing to do what it takes to make Clarabridge successful, today and in the future. And that's at every level of the food chain.

Cons

Attitude is Everything and such with life and anywhere, those with less than positive attitudes can sometimes affect morale and momentum, though only temporarily. As with any company that needs to grow, change is necessary and often feels "bad". There are the few that would rather not make the changes needed to grow because of bruised egos or never having been told anything their whole lives than they are spectacular, but you will find that anywhere these days.

Advice to Management

Keep the balance of a great environment to work all-the-while remaining a successful business. We have a job to do, even if that means everyone needs to work hard.

May 12, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback-- we love the enthusiasm!

It's all about the People!

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

Clarabridge is a great place to work for many reasons. First is the people. Everyone is great and approachable. Many of us even hang out outside of work for happy hours etc. The benefits are great and competitive. Even offers Pet Insurance which helps me with my vet bills. Seems to always be some type of fun social event or theme going on within our office. Management is approachable and cares about our well being. There is no micro-managing taking place. Consistent goals are set semi-annually to help with career growth. Unlimited vacation is a plus.

Cons

Inter-office communication needs to be better. Clearer view of career growth path from current roles.

Advice to Management

Listen more to your employees and make sure to follow up and take action on the feedback you get back from them. There is a lot of smart people at this company with good ideas on how to improve policies/processes. Also we need access to better management tools.

May 12, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Communication issues are to be expected when you grow so quickly and so globally, but we won't rest until we've figured out how to resolve this issue. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and ... More

6. Great dynamic company with growing pains

Pros

Clarabridge is a forward thinking company which makes for an exciting place to work. I work with a pool of talented and dedicated people allowing for both personal and professional growth. As such, I am always challenged and encouraged to promote ideas which are 'outside the box'. The company provides nice perks/benefits such as treadmill desks, snacks (both healthy and sweet), gym membership discounts. There are also special events (chili cook off, NCAA March Madness pools, holiday parties, etc) which facilitates staff comradery.

Cons

Like many companies, Clarabridge is challenged in the timely dissemination of information. Documents and information are scattered into different tools in different formats with different access. For staff, this labyrinth is difficult to navigate. As the company has grown beyond it's Reston headquarters, communication to staff outside of Reston is often missed or incomplete.

Advice to Management

Develop and execute a plan for consolidation of resources to make it easier to find (as well as maintain) documentation needed by the employees. Develop a culture in which meetings are inclusive regardless of staff location . For example, all meeting should assume to have remote staff and should be set up accordingly, not as a second thought with half working technology.

Apr 23, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for sharing! Clarabridge is a high-growth company, and one of the best things about being in this position is that it means that we're doing really well, but also that we have lots of room to ... More

7. Fascinating/Insightful/Enjoyable place to work

Current Employee - Senior Business Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Business Consultant

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Clarabridge is a great place to work. Not only is the data we work with fascinating, but the tools we have bring meaningful insight to our clients and allow them to not only adjust their business to address longstanding and emerging trends/problems, but also recognize outstanding performance.

Cons

Multiple office locations creates a communication challenge and can sometimes feel like the company is comprised of silos. There are efforts underway to address this and to do a better job of fostering a team environment across the multiple locations.

Advice to Management

Listen to all of your employees, not just the ones you personally know or sit near. Act on their feedback; don't just listen.

Mar 27, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for your feedback! We are working hard to make sure that ALL our employees feel connected to the Clarabridge mission, product, culture, and brand and we're glad our efforts are starting to ... More

Promising company, cool product, great people

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clarabridge does a great job of bringing excellent people in to work for them. Bright, talented, accessible, and innovative staff make coming to work very rewarding. The product is very innovative, and there isn't really anything else like it on the market which has set the company up for success. Management is accessible and most make an effort to get to know employees on an individual basis. Company culture is still in an early phase of development, but it looks like its headed in a good direction. Snacks, lunch, happy hours, and other events are a plus.

Cons

Clarabridge lacks structure, which is both good and bad. Less structure means more flexibility, but the larger the company grows, the more chaotic that flexibility can become. Senior management and executive staff are a little flakey and quick, spur of the moment changes and decisions can occasionally produce some whiplash. Growing pains are to be expected, but the grace period for figuring this out won't last forever. Vacation offerings are also a little stingy, particularly for the industry.

Advice to Management

Make a plan and stick to it. Your company is no longer the 50 person operation it used to be. Put some processes in place and USE THEM once they've been installed. There will be a lot less headaches in the long run.

A close-knit, caring company with boundless potential

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

Lots of bright, ambitious, and hard-working people here. Talented executives who know you by name and take interest in you as a person. Networking events don't feel like work at all because people are fun to be around. Many different opportunities to work with Fortune 500 companies and tackle some of their most pressing business challenges. Employees are enabled to explore and pursue career paths where they can be the most successful.

Cons

Rapid growth means we cannot do everything at once and must accept trade-offs when we make decisions. More formality is needed to keep everyone on the same page and working toward the right goals.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote and hire great leaders. Recognize employees who make strong internal mentors and exhibit kindness and professionalism. It will take strong teamwork to tackle our biggest challenges.

Clarabridge is on the move.....upward

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

This company is growing in leaps and bounds. With any company growing so fast there are bound to be hiccups and pains along the way. This is an opportunity to shine as an employee. The creative bubble is abundant and the opportunity to bring new, fresh and innovative ideas is open. The 3-5 year outlook for Clarabridge is promising and I expect to continue to see great things unfold. I'm so happy to be part of the next "big" thing in this industry space.

Cons

The free "unhealthy" snacks and sodas have got to go. In a world full of wellness programs, insurance premium rates based upon healthy lifestyle and fitness there is no room to provide or advertise cookies, chips and candy. It would be helpful if the free fitness center were advertised better or if a gym membership reimbursement program was offered.

Advice to Management

As with any size company that is in a period of rapid growth it's difficult for communications, systems and internal resources to keep up. While there are glimmers of hope, it would be helpful to see it on a more rapid pace. There is a big window of opportunity for management and leadership training. It's clear that there are young senior managers that have grown through the ranks with Clarabridge that have not been exposed to the role or responsibility of being a senior leader. Training, training, training.

High growth, market leader, going through growing pains. Fantastic performance this year. Trying to figure the future

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Commitment to employee education and training. New employee bootcamp. Relatively rapid promotions. Market leader in the rapidly growing customer experience space. Excellent customer relationships with its customers. Kick ass sales force. Highly committed services, technology, marketing functions key to company success. A company with a lot of passions (good and bad).

Cons

Management has not operated as a team recently. There appear to be conflicts regarding company direction (sell, grow) this past year that have leaked into the larger employee population and created a sense of confusion on company strategy. Internal company communication has also suffered as a result.

Advice to Management

Figure out who your keepers are. Bring them close. Get rid of the negative energy. Bring on new leaders who can complement the strong people you have and take the company to the next level. You have a fantastic company, people, and technology. You will succeed with decisive and forward leaning leadership. Act fast. It is not too late. Make this the great company it deserves to be.

RSS Feed </> Embed