Clarabridge Reviews

Reset
4.2
Clarabridge Co-Founder & CEO Sid Banerjee
Sid Banerjee

Pros
  • fast paced, great technology, industry leader (in 4 reviews)

• That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of changes but brininging on a lot of new opportunities (in 2 reviews)

• There is no one to trust anymore (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Sales

Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very strong growth, great product with a great leader who is both admirable and astute. Just a great place to work with everything moving in the right direction.

Cons

None really, but growing pains of a company with as much momentum as we have is natural. So, competing priorities will happen, but things have shaken out right so far.

Advice to Management

Keep on plugging away and ensure every group in the company is selling and helping the sales team in every way!

Apr 23, 2015Talent Brand Specialist

Our Sales team is awesome. You are awesome. This review is awesome. Thanks for all your hard work-- we're glad to have you on board!

Have fun and get s*^! done.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is on the move, with brand new office space that makes the work day easy and fun, loads of new energetic faces among the highly productive seasoned staff, a huge customer list and a bright future. Everyone works hard and takes time to play hard too. For career advancement there is no better place in Northern VA.

Cons

Working at a fast pace is not for everyone. If you would rather cruise this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in people.

3. Employee focused company poised for great things

Current Employee - Services in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Services in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone wants to do the best job they can here at Clarabridge. There are no slackers and people are committed to the success of their teams, peers and most importantly their customers. Managers are closely involved with their small teams and as a result you get a lot of attention and assistance when you need it. The Talent and culture department is one of the best I've seen and is constantly trying to improve the lives of the employees with new benefits and ideas.

The technology is cool and if you like to roll up your sleeves and provide real value add insights to your customers, you will be successful here!

Cons

Not so much a con but more of an opportunity-- 70% of the company is either very new (hired in the last year or so) or very junior (straight out of college or their second job)-- this presents challenges to people who are used to rigid processes and frameworks but it you are one to thrive in organized chaos as we grow rapidly, you will shine.

Advice to Management

Given the newness of a lot of employees, stronger/longer onboarding that includes exposure/introduction to various departments will help integrate folks in faster.

Jun 5, 2015Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you the thoughtfulness and consideration you put into this review-- you've highlighted so much of what we love about Clarabridge's work environment and company culture. Also, I think we have ... More

5. Shhhhh ... Fantastic Software Co. in DC Metro

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

The People: Employees are highly intelligent, forward-thinking, passionate and truly invested in Clarabridge's success. Every department is marching in sync towards aligned company goals.

The Benefits: The benefits rival the best companies in America—unlimited vacation, awesome office space, casual attire, free snacks, happy hours/social events, healthcare, matching 401K on and on.

The Management: Highly engaged, passionate individuals who walk the walk.

Cons

Be aware that people work hard at Clarabridge and are extremely dedicated. The level of dedication is not for everyone—putting in extra hours happens.

Advice to Management

• Keep communications open and often—Hearing candidly from respected leaders in the organization is the best way to foster the culture you want to see.
    • Meander about the office—take time to see what people are working on outside of your realm to push collaboration.
    • Remember why you are here—Stay focused and passionate because when you are it's infectious for your employees.

Jun 5, 2015Talent Brand Specialist

Wow-- THANK YOU for this fantastic feedback! We're so proud of the culture and work environment we've created at Clarabridge and are glad to hear you're enjoying it, too. Thanks for sharing!

6. Challenging and exciting

Current Employee - Management in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Management in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Relatively new company in a new competitive tech space, with great technology. Considered one of the leaders in its space.

Cons

Normal pains of a company growing at a fast pace in a competitive technology landscape

May 12, 2015Talent Brand Specialist

Woo! Glad you're enjoying your time as a Clarabridger. Thanks for sharing! v

Customer Care Specialist

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I may have only been here for about seven months now, but I've enjoyed every second and seen a lot of the change that a young, thriving company undergoes. I'm proud to be a part of a market leader in the CEM and text analytics space. Clarabridge is innovative and always fun.

An incredibly hip company, Clarabridge is always on the forefront of keeping its employees happy. In addition to renovating our work space and providing standing desks, Clarabridge boasts free snacks and beverages - including fruit!

Management is also always very clear about their intentions and direction. They also provide sincere employee reviews twice yearly, and also by merit. The rest of my colleagues are also awesome; they are all very smart and engaging, even though our backgrounds are pretty diverse.

The hours are good, the pay is good, and the people are great. What's not to love?

Cons

There seems to be a decent amount of turnover and short-term goals are a moving target since the company is so young. Other than that, no complaints here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Apr 24, 2015Talent Brand Specialist

For you, we’d walk 500 miles
    Because reviews like this make us smile
    So thank you for sharing
    And for your Customer Caring
    We hope that you stay here a while!

8. Great product, great company and awesome people!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge

Pros

Exciting technology and product. Working with bright people who care about making the product better and our customers happy. Everyone here comes to work dedicated to the success of the organization. No one can really float or go under the radar so the environment is dynamic and exciting. Great people who are best in class at what they do.

Cons

Typical growing pains as any company would have but overall there is not much to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in people programs. The company is growing so quickly its important to make sure leaders and future leaders have the tools to do their jobs well.

Apr 23, 2015Talent Brand Specialist

Clarabridge is fortunate to have brilliant, dedicated employees and you can bet we'll continue working hard to make sure they have the tools they need to succeed. Thanks for sharing your review!

9. Choose your own adventure

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Great work life balance. We work hard, but everyone is flexible if you need to move things around for kids or appointments. I've never had to miss anything important because of work.
    -Constant change. The good of this is that you get to do a lot of different things. If you're ambitious and a quick learner, you can quickly pick up a diverse range of skills by helping with a wide range of products.
    -Great people. Everyone I work with is smart, motivated, and wants to be there.
    -Big enough to have resources, but small enough to be close with everyone. As we've grown over the past couple of years, we've been able to get more and more in terms of customers and resources. However, Clarabridge has done a great job of making it still feel like a smallish startup.
    -Cool technology. You get to work with cool technology that is somewhat unique.
    -Unlimited vacation! There's not much more to say about that.
    -Great HR/Talent staff. I can tell they really do spend a lot of time thinking about how to make our lives better.
    -Near the metro. Being on the Silver Line makes Reston commutable.

Cons

-Constant change. The bad of this is that it can make things feel unstable. It's been tough as we've changed processes and changed corporate structure. It's for the best, but it has created uncertainty at times.
    -No well defined career path. This is both awesome and bad. On one hand, you can acquire the skills to work in whatever part of the organization you want (assuming you prove yourself valuable). On the other, it can be difficult not knowing what you're working towards.

Advice to Management

As we get bigger, continue to instill the Clarabridge culture in new employees.

Mar 27, 2015Talent Brand Specialist

Part of what defines our culture is the fact that our employees thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment so we do our best to make sure life at Clarabridge always stays interesting. Increased ... More

I have been working in the Engineering Department at Clarabridge for several years

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

- New technologies - We get to work with new technologies and new tools at a great pace. Our Engineering and Product teams constantly are on the lookout for new ways of doing things.
    - Adaptability - Clarabridge has grown quickly over the last 5 years, but maintains a small-company mindset when it comes to the speed of innovation, change, and the expectation that we need to be at the leading edge of adoption, comprehension, and use of new tools and technologies, from big data management to new methods in Natural Language Processing
    - A body of employees that cares about the company - The majority of employees I have interacted with during my time at Clarabridge care not only for their own areas of responsibility, but also for how the company grows, leads, and reacts both internally and externally. To that end, there is a mentality to seek improvement which makes Clarabridge a great place to be.
    - A corporate leadership that cares about the employees - With a company full of people who care about how the company does, what it means, and what it is like within the company, as well as the reputation it earns outside the company it has also been great to have a supportive, and enabling corporate leadership - pointing the direction to great opportunity, and encouraging strategic and tactical successes that make employees feel good, and make customers happy,
    - Comfortable atmosphere - Working at the HQ office, I have seen constant changes to make employees more comfortable, which makes them happier and more productive. From restructuring leave accrual, to a pool table in the lounge area.

Cons

Working with so many clever and innovative people, it can be hard to stand out as the 'smartest guy in the room'
    Also, sometimes the top deck of the parking area is closed due to snow cover. :)

Advice to Management

Keep enabling success at every level of the company. With growth comes the difficulty of ensuring each voice is heard.
    Keep innovating and trying new things, even if each attempt is not a complete success, it is the attitude to constantly push forward that has made Clarabridge what it is.

Mar 19, 2015Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're loving life at Clarabridge, and we promise that we'll continue working hard to keep this place a Best Place to Work!

11. Dream Job

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Clarabridge is a dream job to me because it allows me to work a somewhat flexible schedule so that I can attend my child's school and sporting events. I am challenged every day and my job never gets stale. In addition, it is a very fast paced working environment so there isn't a chance to get bored. I really enjoy working in this environment and being part of the team of this fast - growing company. Team - another aspect of Clarabridge that I really like -- we are all one team, working toward the same goals. We are supportive of each other and we all strive to make Clarabridge the best. There are definite opportunities to learn and grow with Clarabridge.

Cons

Communication from upper management could be better.

Advice to Management

Keep improving communications with all employees and make sure employees at locations outside of HQ feel like part of the team.

Mar 19, 2015Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

We're never happier than when the words "dream job" and Clarabridge appear in the same sentence. Thank you so much for all your work and for sharing your feedback!

RSS Feed </> Embed