Clarabridge Reviews

Reset
4.2
Clarabridge Co-Founder & CEO Sid Banerjee
Sid Banerjee

Pros
  • fast paced, great technology, industry leader (in 4 reviews)

• That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of changes but brininging on a lot of new opportunities (in 2 reviews)

• There is no one to trust anymore (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Sales

Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very strong growth, great product with a great leader who is both admirable and astute. Just a great place to work with everything moving in the right direction.

Cons

None really, but growing pains of a company with as much momentum as we have is natural. So, competing priorities will happen, but things have shaken out right so far.

Advice to Management

Keep on plugging away and ensure every group in the company is selling and helping the sales team in every way!

Apr 23, 2015 – Talent Brand Specialist

Our Sales team is awesome. You are awesome. This review is awesome. Thanks for all your hard work-- we're glad to have you on board!

Cool startup!

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA

Pros

Wonderful people to work with. Company seems to be going in good direction. Seems like many companies are very interested in text-mining and have had pretty successful feedback. Pay is very good especially for a startup.

Cons

Food in cafeteria not exactly healthy. Neither is the Cosmos Cafe found in the same building. A lot of the software development team is located offshore so it is hard to communicate with them.

Advice to Management

Keep up good work!

Great place to work, plenty of growth opportunities and fast paced.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

Clarabridge is fast paced and constantly evolving. Employees with drive and initiative can create their own opportunities as the company grows and expands. The mixture of technologies give consultants a unique and valuable skill set. The customer base is a testament to good core technology and vision. We have the opportunity to work with the biggest, best companies in the world.

Cons

Not metro accessible. Internal training and development can be streamlined. Overall Clarabridge is a young, growing entity so employees seeking "big company" policy and procedures will have to wait.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on high employee and customer engagement.

Great People, Work Culture, and Growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Genuine friendships formed within the company from founders to my direct supervisor. Company values innovative ideas and personal growth. Very pet- and family-friendly (90% of people are married).

Cons

Work situations can be stressful sometime when many huge client implementations happen at the same.

Advice to Management

It would be even better if there are more opportunity for job promotion and subsidy for educational program related to work.

It Doesn't Get Much Better!

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Simply put, this company is amazing; and the commitment from leadership to both employees and customers is unequaled. I have enjoyed the challenges and rewards since I started and believe there is a ton of opportunity for growth as the CEM Analytics space is maturing.

Cons

Lots of changes over the last 12 months have been tough for some and has resulted in turnover in sales and services. Laggards wash out quickly. Travel can be burdensome, but the company is pretty flexible when it comes to working from home.

Advice to Management

Let some of the dust settle before implementing too many changes in early 2013 and continue to focus on customer satisfaction...it's working and working very well.

7. Best text analytics company in VA

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great location, awesome people, good management team, incredible opportunities.

Cons

Can't think of any cons to this company.

Advice to Management

Keep treating your employees well and they will reciprocate.

Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Manager of Sales Operations in Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Manager of Sales Operations in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredibly intelligent and talented employees Beautiful office right across from the Larkspur ferry (the USA headquarters) Open door policy with the heads of the company All employees are very friendly and professional Very good pay Fun side benefits for the employees that happen periodically (bring in a masseuse, get ice cream, etc) I genuinely feel fulfilled in my work

Cons

Some difficulties arise from having three systems that different departments use (Sales/Marketing is Salesforce, finance is quickbooks, and product development uses their own program). Some historical data does not match across all three systems, so finding a way to integrate/consolidate the data between the three systems would be optimal for general operations.

Advice to Management

Try to incorporate Client Services and Sales/Marketing better. There seems to be a distinct separation between the departments, so more frequent integrated training might be useful so that everyone is on the same page. As from that, this is by far the best company that I have ever worked for.

Don't believe the crap - this is a great company doing great things.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company has good vision, continues to execute well, has a market leading product, strong leadership across sales, services, finance, marketing, and technology, and for ambitious, no-drama professionals with a desire to build a great company - provides employees with fantastic career growth and opportunities. Company has continued to out compete much bigger competitors, and offers a unique "multichannel" solution for collecting and interpreting customer feedback from a wide range of customer interaction platforms - making it a natural choice for large companies across retail, telecom, technology, banking and other sectors.

Cons

Entitled whiners who expect rapid promotions after 1-2 years, perhaps after getting trophies all their lives for showing up, will be disappointed - this is a place where you earn respect, responsibility, and where your actions and commitment to follow through, creating customer and company value, working well with your peers, being constructive, and NOT whining matter. Technology is constantly being pushed to new levels of performance due to continuous "big data' requirements, more sources, and more rapid, real time processing needs. Employees need to be comfortable working at the cutting edge of business and technology innovation. Those expecting a simple, predictable work environment will be disappointed. You can't "dial it in" here.

Advice to Management

Keep building culture, You have created a "best place to work" for a reason - keep up the great efforts. Accentuate the positive, Keep hiring a mix of smart and talented people from all walks and levels of life. Build on the momentum you've created so far. And never fail to believe you've solved all problems - every day is a new challenge, competitor, market opportunity. Don't let disgruntled employees distract you from your much grander mission than theirs. .

Jun 23, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Thanks for writing! We place a high emphasis on listening and responding to the Voice of the Employee, so we’re always happy to hear what current Clarabridgers have to say about their day-to-day ... More

Great Company to Work For!

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast paced technology company with great culture

Cons

Lots of changes but brininging on a lot of new opportunities

Advice to Management

Continue supporting staff and encouraging an innovative work environment

Jun 23, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Thanks for writing! The Clarabridge Talent and Culture team is constantly working to innovate and improve our culture, benefits, and work environment. Exciting things are coming just down the road ... More

Fast Growing and Innovative

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is a leader in the CEM field. Great benefits and compensation. Not only are they working hard to impress and deliver an amazing product to their customers but they are also doing the same for their employees. Don't listen to the reviews complaining about management. The company is making sure they bring in the best and most experienced talent, it's not about personality or who you know. They acquired Market Metrix this year and though there have been some bumps with the acquisition they are working hard to make sure everyone feels valued and a part of one team. I love the people I work with. They are extremely intelligent, motivated, and some of the most dedicated people I've met.

Cons

With any company there are always things people wished they could change, no company is perfect; but the cons are so insignificant they're not even worth mentioning.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the two things that matter: your employees and your customers.

Jan 13, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

We’re so glad you’re enjoying your time at Clarabridge! Employee feedback helps us keep a pulse on what we’re doing well and where we can be better, so we really appreciate you sharing your ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed