Clarabridge

Clarabridge Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2014

Clarabridge Co-Founder & CEO Sid Banerjee

Sid Banerjee

Don't believe the crap - this is a great company doing great things.

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCompany has good vision, continues to execute well, has a market leading product, strong leadership across sales, services, finance, marketing, and technology, and for ambitious, no-drama professionals with a desire to build a great company - provides employees with fantastic career growth and opportunities.

Company has continued to out compete much bigger competitors, and offers a unique "multichannel" solution for collecting and interpreting customer feedback from a wide range of customer interaction platforms - making it a natural choice for large companies across retail, telecom, technology, banking and other sectors.

ConsEntitled whiners who expect rapid promotions after 1-2 years, perhaps after getting trophies all their lives for showing up, will be disappointed - this is a place where you earn respect, responsibility, and where your actions and commitment to follow through, creating customer and company value, working well with your peers, being constructive, and NOT whining matter.

Technology is constantly being pushed to new levels of performance due to continuous "big data' requirements, more sources, and more rapid, real time processing needs. Employees need to be comfortable working at the cutting edge of business and technology innovation. Those expecting a simple, predictable work environment will be disappointed. You can't "dial it in" here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep building culture, You have created a "best place to work" for a reason - keep up the great efforts. Accentuate the positive, Keep hiring a mix of smart and talented people from all walks and levels of life. Build on the momentum you've created so far. And never fail to believe you've solved all problems - every day is a new challenge, competitor, market opportunity. Don't let disgruntled employees distract you from your much grander mission than theirs. .

Best text analytics company in VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat location, awesome people, good management team, incredible opportunities.

ConsCan't think of any cons to this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep treating your employees well and they will reciprocate.

It Doesn't Get Much Better!

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSimply put, this company is amazing; and the commitment from leadership to both employees and customers is unequaled. I have enjoyed the challenges and rewards since I started and believe there is a ton of opportunity for growth as the CEM Analytics space is maturing.

ConsLots of changes over the last 12 months have been tough for some and has resulted in turnover in sales and services. Laggards wash out quickly. Travel can be burdensome, but the company is pretty flexible when it comes to working from home.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet some of the dust settle before implementing too many changes in early 2013 and continue to focus on customer satisfaction...it's working and working very well.

I really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat People
Great Culture
World class Leadership
World Leading Technology

I have worked in many companies during my career and, strangely enough, with one exception, they have all had some connection with North America. The one thing I can say is always consistent : work ethic, above all else, is world class. However, that is not always something I can say about culture and people, the things that make a company a ‘Great place to work’.

I was attracted to Clarabridge from another highly successful SaaS company. That success was built on its people and culture. The result was an exciting, high octane, high growth environment that people wanted to be a part of. That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture – a great place to work.

You can imagine then, when I considered the opportunity to work for Clarabridge, people and culture was TOP of my list.

I wasn’t disappointed, and I’m not disappointed 18 months on. In fact quite the opposite, I thought the spirit within my last company could not be beaten, I was wrong. Oh! yes, there may be flaws, nothing is ever perfect. However, Clarabridge is very, very fortunate to have not only world beating technology and a world beating leadership team; above all else, it has the secret sauce that is the envy of all aspiring companies, it’s no secret: Great People, Great Culture.

ConsOf course, every company has its flaws, no different at Clarabridge, it's just there's so much more good stuff going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, good people breed good culture.

Fantastic product and great company in a hot market space

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 3 years

ProsStrong and continuously evolving product that is focused on meeting its customers needs. Leader in the CEM (Customer Experience Management) space. Fantastic customers.

ConsTypical growing pains of a company that has expanded so quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to internal as well as external customers

Great Company

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Prosrapid promotions if you work hard for it, fast growing company, so many talented employees to learn from, fun environment, hard work is recognized, CEO that ACTUALLY has an open door policy.

Clarabridge is a great place to work for if you are willing to learn, work hard, and be part of a team where you can wear many hats and be challenged. Since I have worked here I have been given as much responsibilities as I am willing to take on. It is up to me as to how much I want to be involved in and how fast I want to grow.

ConsJust like every other company, we have minor internal issues. Nothing that can’t be fixed with a little more communication and the leadership team coming together to solve them.

Advice to Senior ManagementAgain, just like every other company, we have negative people. Lets focus on the positive people that are willing to help move this company forward, work hard, and have pride in Clarabridge.

My favorite company to date

Sales/Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for less than a year

ProsSmall company flexibility with ace management team.
Incredibly friendly, laid back environment.
100% of the staff is professional and driven.
Upper management is always there to help you when you need it.
Fun activities, free snacks, drinks and occasional meals at the office.
Ability to work with, and learn from, customers from across the Fortune 500

ConsIts a small company, so you need to be willing to take on unexpected challenges.
A lot of the company travels often, so you don't get to see your coworkers in the office every day.
The company is growing so there are a lot of changes, but mostly they're for the better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Great place to work, plenty of growth opportunities and fast paced.

Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge

ProsClarabridge is fast paced and constantly evolving. Employees with drive and initiative can create their own opportunities as the company grows and expands. The mixture of technologies give consultants a unique and valuable skill set.

The customer base is a testament to good core technology and vision. We have the opportunity to work with the biggest, best companies in the world.

ConsNot metro accessible. Internal training and development can be streamlined. Overall Clarabridge is a young, growing entity so employees seeking "big company" policy and procedures will have to wait.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on high employee and customer engagement.

Cool startup!

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Clarabridge

ProsWonderful people to work with. Company seems to be going in good direction. Seems like many companies are very interested in text-mining and have had pretty successful feedback. Pay is very good especially for a startup.

ConsFood in cafeteria not exactly healthy. Neither is the Cosmos Cafe found in the same building. A lot of the software development team is located offshore so it is hard to communicate with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up good work!

Promising company, cool product, great people

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for less than a year

ProsClarabridge does a great job of bringing excellent people in to work for them. Bright, talented, accessible, and innovative staff make coming to work very rewarding. The product is very innovative, and there isn't really anything else like it on the market which has set the company up for success. Management is accessible and most make an effort to get to know employees on an individual basis. Company culture is still in an early phase of development, but it looks like its headed in a good direction. Snacks, lunch, happy hours, and other events are a plus.

ConsClarabridge lacks structure, which is both good and bad. Less structure means more flexibility, but the larger the company grows, the more chaotic that flexibility can become. Senior management and executive staff are a little flakey and quick, spur of the moment changes and decisions can occasionally produce some whiplash. Growing pains are to be expected, but the grace period for figuring this out won't last forever. Vacation offerings are also a little stingy, particularly for the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake a plan and stick to it. Your company is no longer the 50 person operation it used to be. Put some processes in place and USE THEM once they've been installed. There will be a lot less headaches in the long run.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarabridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clarabridge CEO Sid Banerjee. All 28 reviews posted anonymously by Clarabridge employees.