Clarity Consultants

Herb Tieger

Sales Manager

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great culture. Company outings and events. A people first organization that truly cares about employee growth and development. Clarity is in a growing industry and a true leader of the pack in the market. The company has developed longstanding relationships with some of the largest organizations in the world.

Cons

No major concerns. Possibly some additional mentoring from senior management.

Great people make this a great place to work.

Current Employee - Online Marketing Manager in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Clarity has been a wonderful experience. Everyone I work with is so smart, committed, and willing to help, it's been easy to build meaningful relationships. I learn new things from them all the time. Before coming to Clarity, I had very limited experience in marketing with a strong background in sales support. As my role transitioned from sales to marketing coordinator, my manager was more than willing to help me get up to speed. Clarity respects a hardworking employee who learns quickly and has been more than willing to cultivate and support my career goals. I consider myself very luck for getting to be a part of such an amazing group of people.

Cons

The only thing that would make my experience better would be an update of some of our technology. It would be great to make some of our processes more automated.

Exciting, Dynamic Company

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

Clarity is wonderful company. I am proud to tell my family and my friends that I am part of an organization that has helped so many F1000 clients develop meaningful, impactful training programs. My colleagues are supportive, the product that we offer is interesting and our senior management is knowledgeable and approachable. As someone mentioned in a previous review, there have been many individuals who have left the company and who have come back and stayed for a long time. That itself shows that there is truly something special here. Other perks include an employee lounge, fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches 3 times a week, and more!

Cons

Sometimes the work can be intense but the managers are continuously supportive of work-life balance. I've worked at larger Silicon Valley companies before and I truly feel like I am a valued person here, rather than an employee #.

Great Corporate Culture

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

Clarity is a wonderful place to work. Management is approachable and care about their employees, you’re not just a number. Employees are professional and knowledgeable, there are several tenure employees. Clarity also offers several different internal growth opportunities.

Clarity has great perks, such as a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and team building actives. All of which create a unique corporate culture.

Cons

It may be challenging for Clarity to compete with the perks large companies have to offer.

Fast paced, fun, and supportive workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Clarity is a great place to work, with many tenured and dedicated employees. I’ve seen a fair share of people leave and come back because their new job wasn’t as great as they thought it would be. If they departed on a positive note and were good employees, Clarity has always welcomed them back with open arms. The trust level between staff members is tremendously high and allows for an atmosphere of very limited politics or bureaucracy. Work/life balance is excellent.

Cons

Nice perks but not at the level of a Google or Facebook. The flipside is you won't get burnt out like you would at those companies either.

Hard Times

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

Work from home. Excellent training for Sales. Strong Marketing and IT. Stocked kitchen. There are some very tenured staff members who truly care about the business.

Cons

Dysfunctional environment. Staff is not empowered to speak the truth. Management is quick to blame yet takes little responsibility for serious financial issues. No direct deposit. Payroll only once a month. Comp plan in place now yields 40% less than previous plan. Morale is very bad. Corporate culture has been shattered for years. Bad memory for solid contributions, good memory for your faults.

Get some leadership training. Take the blinders off and really ask the staff how they feel instead of assuming everyone is content.

Horrible leadership and cash management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-great benefits - vacation, holidays, health
    -great access to fortune 1000 clients
    -good work life balance

Cons

-bounced payroll checks and continuous layoffs
    -no communication from management to staff created an us vs them work environment
    -as a training company there is no training for staff development
    -no access to CEO who comes into the office at 10 and leaves by 3

Company in transition

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

When business is good, there were plenty of perks.

Cons

Lack of leadership and clear business strategy
    Nepotism

Bring in someone who knows the staffing business to run the company.

Leading Provider of Learning & Development and Technical Communication Professionals to the Fortune 1000.

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

Access to hundreds of top consulting opportunities at Fortune 1000 clients, Knowledgeable and professional Business Development team, Top-notch Consultant Services group.

Cons

There are no down sides to working at Clarity Consultants.

Clarity Consultants provides amazing opportunities, but drops the ball once the engagement is underway.

Former Employee - Instructional Designer in Bentonville, AR
    Former Employee - Instructional Designer in Bentonville, AR

I worked at Clarity Consultants as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent connections to leading companies for amazing engagements and contracts

Cons

Consultants feel abandoned once the engagement is underway and Clarity is receiving their money

Work on the relationship and communication between consultants and Clarity DURING the projects. We only hear from the client services manager when it is time to renew the contract or when the client is mad - never for a check-in or an pat on the back for good work provided.

Clarity Consultants Photos