Clark & Washingtion LLC

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Emory L. Clark

Great place to work and learn!

Paralegal (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsAt Clark and Washington you will work with attorneys who are excellent mentors where you will really understand the "ins and outs" of bankruptcy law. Invaluable work experience.

ConsIt's not as glamorous as some of the large firms in a big city, but the experience and knowledge you gain from this firm is invaluable.

Stay away.....unless you REALLY need a job

Paralegal (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

Pros-The experience you learn from this company is a stepping stop to a plethora of opportunties.
    -Can develop great working relationships with attorneys, paralegals, and other administrative position members (great networking opportunities)
    -Companywide activities (ie braves game, bowling night)

Cons-Management is hell on earth (she will make your life a living hell---from day 2)
    -You are not allowed to listen to music or have a heater while working
    -If you are 10 minutes late to work you have to send an email stating why exactly you were late, if late more than 3 times you will get written up
    -Vacations are scrutinzed by the office manager, if she doesn't think they are important you will not be allowed to take them
    -the pay is horrible!....I repeat the pay is horrible.
    -Overtime is not counted as time and a half (it is half time ex. if you make 10 dollars an hour, you will make $5.00 an hour for overtime)
    -Management harassed me while I was pregnant and said I went to the doctor too much (they were my regular scheduled appts). They stopped after my doctor/attorney wrote her a letter.
    -alot of micro managing (no breathing space)
    -Management is unprofessional, uneducated, and uncaring

Advice to Senior ManagementStart paying your employees more, caring about your employees more and treating them like human beings instead of robots, and you would not have a high turn over rate like you do!

Worked for Clark & Washingtion LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clark & Washingtion LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clark & Washingtion LLC CEO Emory L. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Clark & Washingtion LLC employees.