Clark & Washingtion LLC Reviews

3.5
Emory L. Clark

1. Supportive management and a great learning experience

I have been working at Clark & Washingtion LLC

Pros

-a full 360 grasp of personal bankruptcy can be achieved.
    -joyful co-workers that are at the firm because they desire to help individuals with their finances
    -job satisfaction due to assisting clients with their hardships
    -pay is equivalent to the job description

Cons

-No cons for working with Clark & Washington

2. Clark & Washington

Former Employee - Paralegal in Chattanooga, TN
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Chattanooga, TN

I worked at Clark & Washingtion LLC part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The good thing about this job is the fact that you gain bankruptcy knowledge. You are paid salary even though the salary is lower than other law firms. The people at the firm were nice and friendly. The job wasn't too hard. The workload was heavy but it did help the time go by.

Cons

The pay is too low for the work that is required. We were required to do mandatory overtime. No room for growth. Management didn't work with you at all. If you were out with a cold they required a doctor's note or you would be written up. 6 day work weeks. Terrible benefits.

3. Great place to work and learn!

Former Employee - Paralegal in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Clark & Washingtion LLC full-time (more than a year)

Pros

At Clark and Washington you will work with attorneys who are excellent mentors where you will really understand the "ins and outs" of bankruptcy law. Invaluable work experience.

Cons

It's not as glamorous as some of the large firms in a big city, but the experience and knowledge you gain from this firm is invaluable.

Stay away.....unless you REALLY need a job

Current Employee - Paralegal in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Clark & Washingtion LLC

Pros

-The experience you learn from this company is a stepping stop to a plethora of opportunties.
    -Can develop great working relationships with attorneys, paralegals, and other administrative position members (great networking opportunities)
    -Companywide activities (ie braves game, bowling night)

Cons

-Management is hell on earth (she will make your life a living hell---from day 2)
    -You are not allowed to listen to music or have a heater while working
    -If you are 10 minutes late to work you have to send an email stating why exactly you were late, if late more than 3 times you will get written up
    -Vacations are scrutinzed by the office manager, if she doesn't think they are important you will not be allowed to take them
    -the pay is horrible!....I repeat the pay is horrible.
    -Overtime is not counted as time and a half (it is half time ex. if you make 10 dollars an hour, you will make $5.00 an hour for overtime)
    -Management harassed me while I was pregnant and said I went to the doctor too much (they were my regular scheduled appts). They stopped after my doctor/attorney wrote her a letter.
    -alot of micro managing (no breathing space)
    -Management is unprofessional, uneducated, and uncaring

Start paying your employees more, caring about your employees more and treating them like human beings instead of robots, and you would not have a high turn over rate like you do!