Clarus Fluid Intelligence

www.claruscfi.com

Clarus Fluid Intelligence Reviews

2.8

Joe Koreis

Very Cool Experience and Amazing People to Work With!

Former Employee - Senior Technician  in  Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Technician in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Clarus Fluid Intelligence full-time for less than a year

Pros

No need for gym membership at Clarus (even though they offer to pay for one), work days are long and hard, but you get to work on all the coolest Navy vessels and even submarines! The amazing people who work at Clarus is what gets you through even the most difficult jobs. I built some great friendships at working there and know they will remain in my life despite leaving.

Cons

Unpredictable schedule, but not necessarily their fault as the Navy pretty much sets that. Must be ready to go to work on a moments notice. This job isn't for everybody, but if you enjoy hard work and being on the water and inside huge ships, I would apply. Not something you do for a career, but an amazing stop on the way to one.

Keep working on improving the schedule and communication to the field. I think it would be very beneficial to see more of the leadership from Bellingham (besides Kirk) visit Norfolk more often.

The UR department is really energetic and collaborative.

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Clarus Fluid Intelligence as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Great work space, flexible hours, fabulous team, availability for upward movement within the company and excellent perks, even for contract employees (bus pass, parking, etcetera)

Cons

The pay as a contract employee is far less than as an FTE in the UR department and there is a mandatory unpaid time off over the holidays, but if you plan for it then it isn't a big deal.

Tired of being abused by Clarus

Current Employee - Senior Technician  in  Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Technician in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Clarus Fluid Intelligence full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have good medical insurance.

Cons

Bad management. I'm not making enough money, because they dont give me enough hours. They promise alot but dont deliver. Fly us to job site and then we sit there and dont get paid. Tired of being abused.

I dont have anything good to say to or about the management.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Look Elsewhere

Former Employee - Project Manager
    Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Clarus Fluid Intelligence

Pros

Benefits are great, but they are provided by the parent company Koniag in Alaska who do not provide day to day management.

Cons

Inexperienced management. Poor communication with employees. President of company makes fun of some employees (by name) in company meetings. Take numerous shortcuts that result in unsafe working conditions. Assignment to project is chaotic and inept. Office team often gets lunch out paid for by the president while technicians in the field have to pay for their own water. Expect PMs to carry a huge burden of company expenses on their personal credit cards.

Worked for Clarus Fluid Intelligence? Contribute to the Community!