Clayton YES!

www.claytonyes.org

Clayton YES! Reviews

4.1

CEO

great place to work with great benefits

Former Employee - Site Director  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Site Director in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Clayton YES!

Pros

co-workers are like family, vacation time accrues every paycheck, paid training, parents are awesome, kids make you want to come back everyday, lots of people who work there are college students and college graduates, employees tend to stay 5-10 years or more, summer and christmas bonuses

Cons

can never work 40 hours, do not pay overtime, if you do go over your hours then you receive a strict warning, reach a ceiling once you reach Director status, small company, not many people know about Clayton, Do not do large advertisements, can only enroll students attending the school you are at, sometimes you have to share your space or get kicked out of your space by school staff, on boarding process could be improved - first day on the job didn't receive any guidance to what exactly I was supposed to be doing, director had so many kids she didn't have time to train me

do a 2 day on boarding process and cut reading the entire manual word for word in a 5 day 6 hour per day "training" process. give us the book and test us per section over the course of 3 months. and focus on what we will really be doing by going to the training centers and having one specified person there to narrate what is going on and what we should be doing. This would be a realistic job preview where you could rule people out based on interactions/learning on day one.

Working for Clayton YES! is a great job if you are a college student.

Former Employee - Group Leader  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Group Leader in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Clayton YES! part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As a group leaders you get part time hours M-F. You get VIP hours for sick days. Pay is more than minimum wage. Yearly bonus and sometimes a raise.

Cons

Never work as many hours in the summer as they say. Sometimes they don't work with on the schedule in the summer. Some kids can be really difficult.

its ok

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Clayton YES!

Pros

good company to work for if your a student

Cons

split shift, isnt honest with employees, cuts hours in the summer months

be up front and honest with employees

Worked for Clayton YES!? Contribute to the Community!