ClearBridge Technology Group

Updated June 19, 2014
Updated June 19, 2014
4.7

CEO

Great Company and Proud to Be a Part of It!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Before ClearBridge, I've never had a worked for a company with high moral - it's nice to know this actually exists. Coming in as a new person, I was warmly welcomed by everyone. My direct manager gives me consist feedback where I need improvement and also recognizes me when I do well. Management is always available when help is needed. Joining ClearBridge, was like joining a family, the company truly cares about their employees and treat us well.... it would be painful to work anywhere else after working here.

Cons

Sometimes the days can be long - but it's work hard, play hard. It's just the name of the game. Also, it is COLD in the summer with the ace turned on full blast - I'd appreciate it being warmer so I don't freeze. :)

Keep doing what you're doing!

Hard Work for Great Rewards

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

CBTG has a unique vision for the market place. The ultimate goal is to be known as the industry leader, and this team works hard to get there and we do it right. We are held to the highest standards as a team by our management and it makes me proud to work for a great company that the demands the most from their employees and gives them ample rewards in return.

Cons

CBTG is growing rapidly and there are a number of growing pains as you would expect with a growing company. We have gone from a mom and pop shop to a legitimate business that holds a notable share of the market. Lots of fumbling from management through this, but with the passion they have for the business and this company, it will work out in the wash.

401K Match should be a number 1 priority to maintain our competitive hiring.

Excellent company with great potential for growth!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Billerica, MA

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

ClearBridge is definitely a work hard/play hard company who's company outings are fantastic! The management team does everything in its power to make sure its employees are not only successful, but happy. Working as a team is a big part of ClearBridge culture so that employees can get to know each other more and be more interactive as a group. They strongly understand a work/life balance and respect that work should not consume ones entire life.

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is the training programs. In my professional experience training is very important in having a companies employees grow with the company. Other than that I see nothing but good things for the future of ClearBridge.

Management does a great job and are awesome to work for! My only advise would be more training programs to help everybody be more successful.

Great Company - Work Hard Play Hard Mentality

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Ethical, motivated, committed company with team building annual corporate events.

Cons

as with any growing organization bumps in the road but the founders are committed to overcoming these without sacrificing the quality that has set ClearBridge apart in the marketplace.

Great Company!

Pros

ClearBridge is a great company to work for. I love coming in to work everyday. We have a very flexible environment. We work hard, but we are rewarded with awesome company events. This place is definitely somewhere I want to work for a very long time.

Cons

The base compensation for certain positions could be better

Increase compensation and let everyone know their efforts are appreciated more often.

I've never worked for a company that rewards its employees like ClearBridge does

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Work hard play hard, high energy, team spirit, just an overall fun place to work.

Cons

Some internal politics that can be challenging to deal with, Some changes in process in how we conduct our business occur frequently and can be tough to keep up with but is warranted considering the amount of growth we've been seeing.

Maybe Simplify and streamline the processes in place; new CRM!

Awesome company to work for with an upbeat team environment!

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

You have to be up for a challenge and enjoy the fast-pace environment, but the opportunity here is uncapped and the process very structured. There is a lot of room for growth and the company has a very flexible environment. The team is very competitive but also works great together and this is truly a work hard/play harder environment. There is always a fully stocked kitchen, multiple paid company outings/events and sales contests/incentives for hard work. As long as you're meeting and/or exceeding your expectations, you wont have anyone breathing down your neck.

Cons

Other than the weight gain from the kitchen, the base pay could be a bit stronger and there are better 401K plans out there.

None - Management does a great job and is happy to provide support and cater to questions/concerns anyone might have.

Business Development

Current Employee - Business Development
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work hard/play hard mentality. The management here cares deeply about the success of its people.

Cons

Growing sales team and surplus of business takes away from one on one training with management.

Keep everyone focused, keep processes standardized, and great things will happen.

They always aim to do the right thing

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Legitimate work hard/play hard culture. Good experienced management team knows what to do and truly cares about every employee's development and success. Great culture - lots of group activities. A young and fun team. Free food everywhere!

Cons

The only "con" is that you have to work. I guess that's why they call it work. Really tho - there are very few cons.

Enhance the training program so it's ongoing. Once-and-done is not enough. Also be sure to not correct or criticize people publicly out on the open. Sometimes that happens.

Overall great place to work

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Billerica, MA

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Company outings/ team building, the care management takes in each and every employee around, the drive for not just the success of management but everyone as a whole, and a well stocked kitchen add up to aces in my book.

Cons

A lot of moving and shaking parts right now so some things are slipping through the cracks. Management is working towards tomorrow though and it looks to be bright.

Talk more with each other, map out a distinct pecking order and get away from the "Office Space" state of things were when something bad happens your employees get "talked to" by 5 different bosses. Other than that, awesome job boys and girls. Happy to be part of the team.

ClearBridge Technology Group Photos