ClearBridge Technology Group

www.clearbridgetech.com

ClearBridge Technology Group Reviews

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Great Company!

ProsClearBridge is a great company to work for. I love coming in to work everyday. We have a very flexible environment. We work hard, but we are rewarded with awesome company events. This place is definitely somewhere I want to work for a very long time.

ConsThe base compensation for certain positions could be better

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease compensation and let everyone know their efforts are appreciated more often.

Awesome company to work for with an upbeat team environment!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Billerica, MA

ProsYou have to be up for a challenge and enjoy the fast-pace environment, but the opportunity here is uncapped and the process very structured. There is a lot of room for growth and the company has a very flexible environment. The team is very competitive but also works great together and this is truly a work hard/play harder environment. There is always a fully stocked kitchen, multiple paid company outings/events and sales contests/incentives for hard work. As long as you're meeting and/or exceeding your expectations, you wont have anyone breathing down your neck.

ConsOther than the weight gain from the kitchen, the base pay could be a bit stronger and there are better 401K plans out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone - Management does a great job and is happy to provide support and cater to questions/concerns anyone might have.

Great Company - Work Hard Play Hard Mentality

ProsEthical, motivated, committed company with team building annual corporate events.

Consas with any growing organization bumps in the road but the founders are committed to overcoming these without sacrificing the quality that has set ClearBridge apart in the marketplace.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hard Work for Great Rewards

ProsCBTG has a unique vision for the market place. The ultimate goal is to be known as the industry leader, and this team works hard to get there and we do it right. We are held to the highest standards as a team by our management and it makes me proud to work for a great company that the demands the most from their employees and gives them ample rewards in return.

ConsCBTG is growing rapidly and there are a number of growing pains as you would expect with a growing company. We have gone from a mom and pop shop to a legitimate business that holds a notable share of the market. Lots of fumbling from management through this, but with the passion they have for the business and this company, it will work out in the wash.

Advice to Senior Management401K Match should be a number 1 priority to maintain our competitive hiring.

I've never worked for a company that rewards its employees like ClearBridge does

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsWork hard play hard, high energy, team spirit, just an overall fun place to work.

ConsSome internal politics that can be challenging to deal with, Some changes in process in how we conduct our business occur frequently and can be tough to keep up with but is warranted considering the amount of growth we've been seeing.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe Simplify and streamline the processes in place; new CRM!

Excellent company with great potential for growth!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Billerica, MA

ProsClearBridge is definitely a work hard/play hard company who's company outings are fantastic! The management team does everything in its power to make sure its employees are not only successful, but happy. Working as a team is a big part of ClearBridge culture so that employees can get to know each other more and be more interactive as a group. They strongly understand a work/life balance and respect that work should not consume ones entire life.

ConsThe only con that comes to mind is the training programs. In my professional experience training is very important in having a companies employees grow with the company. Other than that I see nothing but good things for the future of ClearBridge.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does a great job and are awesome to work for! My only advise would be more training programs to help everybody be more successful.

Great Company and Proud to Be a Part of It!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsBefore ClearBridge, I've never had a worked for a company with high moral - it's nice to know this actually exists. Coming in as a new person, I was warmly welcomed by everyone. My direct manager gives me consist feedback where I need improvement and also recognizes me when I do well. Management is always available when help is needed. Joining ClearBridge, was like joining a family, the company truly cares about their employees and treat us well.... it would be painful to work anywhere else after working here.

ConsSometimes the days can be long - but it's work hard, play hard. It's just the name of the game. Also, it is COLD in the summer with the ace turned on full blast - I'd appreciate it being warmer so I don't freeze. :)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

They always aim to do the right thing

ProsLegitimate work hard/play hard culture. Good experienced management team knows what to do and truly cares about every employee's development and success. Great culture - lots of group activities. A young and fun team. Free food everywhere!

ConsThe only "con" is that you have to work. I guess that's why they call it work. Really tho - there are very few cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnhance the training program so it's ongoing. Once-and-done is not enough. Also be sure to not correct or criticize people publicly out on the open. Sometimes that happens.

One of the best companies I have worked for.

ProsGreat culture
    Incentive Based Programs
    Stellar Management team
    The best Back office I have ever worked with.
    Ethics
    Flexibility

ConsCompensation (Base) could be a little better but they offset that with great incentives.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe the company has an excellent and sustainable business model with a great management and back office team in place and my only advice would be is to provide a little better compensation.

A Fantastic Company to work for.

ProsThe benefits are great and the company's morale is very high. The management team goes above and beyond to try to meet each employee's concerns.

ConsThe fast pace of the company can sometimes cause a high level of stress but that is to be expected in a Sales environment

Worked for ClearBridge Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!