ClearCompany

Not yet rated.

Andre Lavoie

Phenomenal Company with a Clear Vision

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsTons of opportunity for anyone looking to flourish in a supportive environment. You get your goal and you run with it. Senior management is accessible, knowledgable and incredibly responsive. This is the kind of start-up that you won't hear about until they've quietly taken over a huge piece of market share. Some of the smartest, most humble and hard-working people I've ever met. The working environment is open and quirky. There are a handful of places like this in the world.

ConsGrowing pains are hard in any organization. Going from small to medium is going to bring a big shift. Benefits are commensurate with company size, hopefully those will grow over time.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncredible people have gotten us this far, the same will be key to taking the company to the next level. Keep it up!

Amazing, Innovative Company with an Incredible Vision and Leadership

Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsThis is a great company to work for. It has a start up culture with a solid growth plan. The people are amazing, and I truly believe in our leadership team. Everyone is extremely passionate and intelligent. There is room to move in a number of different career paths, so it's a great place to learn the ropes of how a company grows and also figure out a good path that makes sense for you. It's a very laid back culture, but everyone works extremely hard to keep the company successful. It is the ideal environment to work in.

ConsAs with any start up, there can be growing pains. You also won't get the same benefits that you would if you worked for a major corporation, but you gain a lot more in other areas to make up for it (experience, happiness, etc).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the communication and transparency as you are now. You are doing a terrific job!

What company culture should look like

ProsUnbelievable opportunity to gain experience in how a company is built and how to grow it. The leaders of the company understand how a group should function, and it shows in the way everyone works and helps one another. The product is also modern and well thought out and there is a clear need in field for it.

ConsBenefits are small right now...should be increasing as we grow though

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue on this path!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best company I've ever worked for!

Boston, MA

ProsClearCompany HRM offers an awesome work environment with huge growth opportunities. Because ClearCompany HRM is a small company still, there are amazing opportunities to create a path for yourself and grow into bigger roles. The company culture is extremely fun and laid-back. We have a relaxed vacation plan and a very flexible work/life balance.

ConsThere are some challenges to working for a smaller company including minor growing pains.

Stellar place to work!

Boston, MA

ProsThe workplace culture at HRM simply cannot be beat. The company hires the brightest and gives them free reign to innovate. The company is still at a size where each individual can really see their contribution to the big picture.

ConsIf you're looking for a large company experience, you're out of luck.

Great environment

ProsOpen to ideas from all employees, easily accessible management

ConsLess "benefits" than a large company might offer.

Worked for ClearCompany? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ClearCompany reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ClearCompany CEO Andre Lavoie. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by ClearCompany employees.