ClearSource Corporation

www.clearsourcecorp.com

ClearSource Corporation Reviews

4.5

CEO

it takes the right kind of personality to succeed in a role at ClearSource

Pros

Personal growth, knowledge imparted, family-like atmosphere - a real sense of humanity when it comes to work/life balance.

Cons

Too many chefs. Business process needs tweaking.

Employees need a more collaborative approach among themselves and management to be able to achieve serious results consistently and effectively.

Very sweet compensation and job flexibility. Stable work. No micro-management.

Current Employee - Technical Consultant  in  Westminster, MD
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Westminster, MD

Pros

This is my favorite company to work for thus far in my career. The partners are hooked into some excellent and well-paying opportunities in the DoD and intelligence worlds, and they share the money generously with their employees. They also have a lot of different openings to fill, so if some site isn't working out for you, they will find you one more suited to your needs and skills. This is the best combination of salary and benefits I have ever had. Also, management is pretty hands-off if you are doing your job. It's a good choice for mature engineers who know what to do and want the chance to do it. If you are looking to support the mission, this is as good a place as I have run into.

Cons

If you are looking for someone to give you weekly feedback, this is probably not the best place. Management is actually very responsive to problems, and is on them in a flash. But otherwise, they are very hands-off.

It might be interesting to have maybe two times per year meetings for those of us working at various customer sites, so that we get to know each other instead of just our managers.

Talent Acquisition

Pros

ClearSource researches and delivers talented engineers to clients within the Intel Community.

Cons

Everyone works in remote offices - so there are challenges presented by our remoteness that we all work to overcome.

Clear expectations and time lines ... consistent acknowledgment for good work done or support when work is floundering.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good

Pros

the people are smart and they are about the work that they are doing. management was always good at addressing any concerns brought to their attention.

Cons

there were very few cons. sometimes the work load was a bit intense, but that's what you'd expect from a company that's doing that volume of business.

keep doing what you're doing. it's important to keep the company's core principals in mind - integrity, value, respect, as you usually do. this is just important as you scale

Worked for ClearSource Corporation? Contribute to the Community!