Clearlink

www.clearlink.com

Clearlink Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Phil Hansen

Pros
  • Fun incentives, up and coming ideas, Free health care,(in 8 reviews)

• Fun people, energetic environment and a workplace that I can really enjoy coming to every day(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Clearlink is just a summer sales company pretending to be a call center(in 5 reviews)

• The company is growing and has some small growing pains that come along with growing(in 5 reviews)

Smart People=Awesome Learning and Growth Opportunities

Marketing (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThe best part about working at clearlink is the people. There are so many smart people that I get to work with and learn from. It has helped my growth as i learn about every facet a marketing/call center business. I get the chance to work with crazy smart people in roles ranging from design, to SEO, to Management, to Sales and call center staffing. If you're willing to learn something new there are no shortage of options at clearlink.

ConsI think the biggest con about clearlink is keeping up with the growth. because the company has grown so fast there are a few areas that they are still building out to accomodate a weird "puberty" phase of the business. This provides a good avenue for people to build a name for themselves

Advice to Senior ManagementAs clearlink grows it will take more effort to maintain strong lines of communication throughout the company.

Best job ever, period.

CMO (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThere are three things I love most about CLEARLINK. 1) The people. There are so many talented and dynamic people that occupy the building, it's hard not to learn something and make lasting friendships. 2) The opportunities. CLEARLINK has grown immensely over the past few years and is constantly promoting from within. There's incredible opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth for all employees. 3) The experiences. CLEARLINK prides itself on providing its people - employees, their families, its partners, and the greater community - with unique and often once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Incredible trips and wild adventures are just a few of the ways CLEARLINK rewards its family.

ConsThere is one thing that is always constant at CLEARLINK, and that's change. It's often positive change, a byproduct of growth, but with it comes a lack of structure and process. Employees are often left to figure things out on their own and are expected to challenge the status quo.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the vibrant culture alive at all costs and continue to look for new, innovative ways to incentivize employees and the greater CLEARLINK family.

Good Job For College Student

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) Orem, UT

ProsYou get paid 11/hr plus commission. Hourly pay after commissions is usually between 13-18.

ConsYou constantly get told to do better everyday at least 5 times a day.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place to Work

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat Benefits, fun work environment.

ConsHorrible sales management. Don't expect to last long as a sale agent.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Still new, but loving it!

Web Designer (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsInterviewing was a breeze. The amazing and friendly people make it worth it. We get to wear hats, be creative, and have tattoos. Competitive and weekly direct deposit pay is awesome. Located right off the freeway, so convenient. Very relaxed environment. Fun and exciting projects to work on.

ConsI really have no complaints so far since I've started working here. They are willing to help you become better, and are open to suggestions on how to make things better.

Work/Life Balance and Company Culture are Best in My 13 Professional Years.

Marketing (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsVery fun, active, healthy, charitable company culture; many perks including free personal courses, tuition reimbursement, 100% paid healthcare premiums

ConsMarketing is fast-paced, stressful. Work weekends often. No 401k match. Occasional poor communication from management. Tuition reimbursement too low.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure managers communicate to employees - verbal warnings should be given prior to written. Add 401k match. Increase tuition reimbursement.

Great place to learn and work!

Finance (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

Pros-Great culture
    -Management cares about employees growth and development
    -Lots of opportunities to grow with the company
    -Fast paced, but fun
    -I really enjoy most everyone I work with

Cons-Young company...still growing in some areas

Amazing and best culture of any job I've ever had...by far!

Quality Assurance/Operations (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGrowth opportunity, employee development, fantastic people to work with.

ConsOnly 2 locations...they need more offices

I work with brilliant innovative minds.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsFun incentives, up and coming ideas, Free health care,

ConsWork environment changes daily but with that comes growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work with caring about your employees and increase communication.

Good People, Terrible Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA sales job, making commissions, decent incentives.

ConsThe management has the mentality that only sales agents should have... You are only as good as the person that can and eventually will replace you. When a company has that mentality... That means that they really don't care about you as an agent, as a team member, as a person. You are a face in the crowd that can and will be replaced, especially if you have a voice and speak up upper management gets nervous (because like I said they have the same mentality you are only as good as the next person) SO they look for any thing to target and get rid of you.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat you agents as human beings, see value in creating not intimidating. Get over your own ego's and value people.

Worked for Clearlink? Contribute to the Community!