Clearlink Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.0
Phil Hansen

Pros
  • Free Health Care for employees after a year of working there (in 10 reviews)

• A fun and unique work environment (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Seems like a dating center more than a call center (in 6 reviews)

• A fast growing company has some growing pains (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Amazing!

Former Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an amazing place to work! The morale and the work ethic involved is quite impressive. They truly believe in work hard/play hard and they value their employees. GREAT PLACE TO WORK!

Cons

As of yet, no cons. Come to work and get work'n, while having a blast!

Advice to Management

nada

Accounting

I have been working at Clearlink full-time

Pros

At Clearlink, you get to work with intelligent people who are at the top of their game professionally. People are driven, scrappy, and like to work together as a team - even in cross functional department projects. Upper management has learned to quickly get rid of those that do not fit culturally (see above attributes). CEO Phil Hansen is a visionary and knows how to inspire hard work and innovation from corporate staff and the sales floor. Good benefits for the most part.

Cons

401K match is lagging behind peer companies. Culture is starting to shift a bit and executives need to be sure they stick with core values that made then great and rewarding their top performers.

Advice to Management

(see above)

3. Its so so

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its pretty easy to be successful there although its streaky

Cons

You shouldn't griffin hill a ghetto caller trying to get a home phone cut on.

Advice to Management

The pay is still in reality pretty low. I was consistently a top 3 performer out of a team of 15

5. Decent pay, good job for students in school.

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT

I worked at Clearlink part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun environment, great co workers. Some weeks I was able to make double or triple my base pay - all about having the right Attitude.

Cons

Attendance policy was insane, demanding sales goals, average management. The sales process they wanted us to use would change every couple of months.

6. Staff Accountant

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clearlink is a place that cares about their employee's. They have a relaxed and positive atmosphere in the corporate office. They also have amazing benefits.

Cons

You will be expected to work over 40 hours during month-end, but this is pretty typical for an accounting position at any company.

Not great

I have been working at Clearlink (More than a year)

Pros

The people were fun and they said alot of good things that got you really excited, plus the healthcare is awesome.

Cons

There was alot of shady dealings and selling, not just from coworkers who eventually lost their jobs, but management seemed to push the shady sales tactics which only led to customer complaints and terrible service

Advice to Management

Talk is cheap, if you actually did and believed in everything you said your company would be great. Actually have the integrity that you talk about and you won't have such backlash from customers and cancellations. I mean you only get paid if the sale goes through not just if the cust says yes.

8. Fantastic culture, and they expect you to work!

Former Employee - Recruiter in Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Provo, UT

I worked at Clearlink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Super fun and energetic culture, great management (depending on what department you are in, mine were great)

Cons

not always the most competitive with salary for corp positions. But the generous benefits really help balance it out. The call center is pretty high turnover, but thats kinda the problem with all call centers. At least this one is fun.

Advice to Management

To attract and retain top talent, more pay may be required. (not that i was top talent, I was pretty entry level developer). Awesome culture is a good reason to stay, but people want to get paid what they are worth in the market.

9. Sales Coach

I worked at Clearlink full-time

Pros

Fun environment to work in, tons of perks, and great people!

Cons

Lack of communication downward from upper management.

Advice to Management

Remembre clearlink's roots

10. It's okay most of the time

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay without any sort of degree, good benefits, opportunities to earn incentives

Cons

Atmosphere can be pretty bad sometimes, employees complain a lot about the place, your coaches don't do much to help you, they rather sit on their phones then getting on a call to try to close a sale.

Advice to Management

Don't just hire anyone that shows up for an interview, maybe the turn over rate wouldn't be so high.

11. Accountant

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink

Pros

I work on the corporate side of Clearlink, not the sales side, and I love it. It's my favorite job I've had so far. Before this I worked for an explosives company doing accouting work, and before that I worked for Local Government. Out of all the places this one has the most laid back atmosphere. They are relaxed about vacations as long as you get your work done, and whenever there's a lot of work to do, instead of my boss getting angry, he jokes about it, orders us some food, and we stay late to get it done. Food is brought in multiple times a week for lunch. They take out the entire team whenever someone has a birthday for lunch and dessert after (usually rocky mountain chocolate factory). Clearlink is definitely a flat organization and I hang out with my boss outside of work. Also in a couple of weeks they are flying the entire finance department out to San Francisco and we get to choose if we want to tour Alcatraz or go to a Giants game for a day, then flying us back. All of this to thank us for a good job and us finishing a clean audit. Also we get to order snacks from sams club every couple of weeks that we keep near our desks so you have snacks and drinks at work.

Cons

I've gained 40lbs since I started working here and it is definitely because of all the free lunch and desserts that come with it.

RSS Feed </> Embed