Clearlink Reviews

Reset

Straight out of College

Current Employee - Paid Search Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Paid Search Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

I'm a recent hire at Clearlink and it's my first job out of college. I love working here because I don't feel micro-managed, and I can gain valuable skills. It's a millenial place to work that seeks to break the mold and improve its methods everyday.

Cons

The location by the airport isn't great. There is a duck pond outside, however, that adds some nice scenery so you can get out and walk around if you feel cooped up in the office. To encourage working in teams, working from home doesn't really happen.

Advice to Management

Management is trying to get the Clearlink name out there so they can recruit talented people, and I encourage them to continue because Clearlink is a great place to work in SLC.

Great Environment, Passionate People

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Company respects employees to do their best work -Relaxed atmosphere -Lots of interaction across organizational levels -Generous benefits and company perks -Catered meetings

Cons

-The corporate onboarding process is less streamlined than the call center, so it can be difficult to get up to speed and understand roles/responsibilities -Some organizational/production bottlenecks

Advice to Management

Continue to trust employees to follow their passions and make you money, because they are really good at it.

I look forward to coming in to work!

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Clearlink does a lot to make sure employees feel valued, and it makes a real difference in the atmosphere. We work in collaborative and creative teams with some amazing people, and we maintain a great work-life balance. So far, this has been the best company I've worked for, and I look forward to doing more awesome things with Clearlink.

Cons

I think that a challenge for larger companies is efficiency. There are quite a few areas where we could be more efficient.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to see a little more promoting from within the company. I know that we are already working on good initiatives to making more opportunities for internal growth, so it will be cool to see those initiatives come to life!

Best Employer Ever!

Current Employee - Online Content Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Online Content Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment—You can tell that CLEARLINK cares about its employees. From the benefits to the employee appreciation days, work outings, and other perks, CLEARLINK is a company that cares about you on a personal level. CLEARLINK is also actively involved in the community. Teams participate in service projects for various causes in the community. It's great to be part of a company that cares about the big picture. The benefits!—I don't know of many companies that offer FREE benefits after 1 year of employment. And we're not just talking about bare minimum coverage here. On our CLEARLINK plan, our family medical deductible is only $500!!! And even before free coverage kicks in, we're still paying less for our CLEARLINK plan than we were for the bare bones coverage we got from our last employer. The dental and vision plan is great, plus CLEARLINK gives you free disability insurance and super-affordable life insurance. Other perks—CLEARLINK offers a number of other perks. The company throws a Summer Party and black tie Winter Party every year. There are employee appreciation days on a regular basis, too, which can range from a free food truck day to a free corporate massage, to a hot dog eating contest in the parking lot. Sales employees have the opportunity to earn extra incentives (anything from cash to a free dinner for 2), and corporate employees often make company outings (our team just went to the aquarium last week). All employees can also qualify for annual trips to Vegas or Mexico, and the company even offers a Trip of a Lifetime to one outstanding employee each year (we're talking all-expense-paid, 1-week trip to anywhere on the globe). The people—My CLEARLINK co-workers are some of the most talented people I know. It's great to work in a place that's virtually free of competition. Everyone works together for the good of the company, and no one tries to sabotage anyone else. Managers are great about handing out recognition where it's due, and you always feel appreciated for any good work that you do.

Cons

Seriously....can't think of any. I've never worked for a better employer.

Advice to Management

Don't change! :)

Great Culture

Former Employee - PR Specialist/Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - PR Specialist/Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Clearlink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunities for personal and professional development. It is a great environment with individuals that are hungry for success, very inspirational people to work with. Awesome benefits and perks - amazing culture.

Cons

Frequent changes to organizational structure. Young management.

Working through growing pains still

Current Employee - Content Strategist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Content Strategist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Clearlink is an amazing place to start a career - everyone's willing to take the time to teach you and you have more options than "take the job you were hired in at or leave." The people that work here are what makes it so great - the work is traditional marketing and sales work, but (most) people genuinely care.

Cons

There was an old guard of long-term employees who had been promoted over and over that until recently were given favor. That's rapidly being corrected, though, and not a problem I would worry about.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to what your employees are asking for - they're your means to a paycheck and they'll work hard for you if you meet their needs fairly and quickly.

8. This company is not professional

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Clearlink (Less than a year)

Pros

I have nothing good to say about this company. I would never go back. I wouldn't even give it one star if I didn't have to.

Cons

They refused to pay me my full hours claiming that I only the ones they paid for.

Advice to Management

Get a more professional system for the trainers to put in the hours on a daily basis.

Clearlink Response

Aug 25, 2015 – Recruiting Director

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your time and pay. This is not an experience we want our employees to have at CLEARLINK. Any additional feedback and context you would be willing to ... More

Good Ole Boys Club

I worked at Clearlink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It was a really relaxed environment. They did encourage work life balance. Like most of the reviews here, it WAS an amazing place to work at first, but after a while the wax came off and you realized it for what it was.

Cons

Your ability, hard work and qualifications do not count for anything at this company. If you are a single wreckless male, who goes golfing and parties with everyone, you are going to get promoted. It is completely based on who you are buddies with and not ability. There are several reviews that mention that. Females do not rise to positions of high authority. It really is a good ole boys club. I am not sure if the owner is aware of it or not. You are also very underpaid. I went from Clearlink to another job and immediately started off 10k more a year and I have been there ever since.

Advice to Management

The management is the good ole boys club. They aren't going to ever change. Most likely if you are a manager there are several people working under you who are more qualified that don't golf.

Clearlink Response

Jul 20, 2015 – Recruiting Director

We appreciate your candid feedback and would love to hear more about your experience. This is a feeling and experience we DEFINITELY do not want our employees encountering, nor one we condone. Our ... More

Great Place to Work!

I have been working at Clearlink full-time

Pros

100% Paid Health Care Company Wide Incentives Great Opportunities for Personal/Professional Development Positive Work Environment

Cons

Continues to struggle with "growth pains"

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

11. Decent Place to Start a Career

Former Employee - SEO Specialist
    Former Employee - SEO Specialist

I worked at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good Benefits Willing to work with in experience

Cons

Too much of a Bro Culture. If you aren't in you are out.

Advice to Management

Won't matter you won't listen anyways.

RSS Feed </> Embed