Clearlink

Updated November 12, 2014
Updated November 12, 2014
3.9

Phil Hansen

Pros
  • They pay your health care premiums as long as you go to certain personal improvement classes (in 10 reviews)

• It is a great work environment, fun people, and overall great job (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Clearlink is just a summer sales company pretending to be a call center (in 6 reviews)

• The company is growing and has some small growing pains that come along with growing (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

What a complete joke!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ummmm not sure there are any. Really perhaps the utter lack of dress code.

Cons

Unprofessional, ill prepared and more. Hired as a inside sales rep yet when I hit the floor they had no headsets for me or my classmates not enough desk chairs or computers that worked and the environment is loud! The desks are dirty and the computers don't work! Yuck! This company is a joke! Perhaps in the corporate side is different but the sales side blows!

See notes above!!! Please have the equipment needed for the employees you hire! So disappointed in Clearlink!

May 13, 2014PR Specialist

We appreciate your feedback, and will pass it along to our training and facility managers. Our goal is to ensure new hires have all the tools and resources they need to be successful, and that we ... More

Good company, but internal politics rule

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Clearlink full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, 100% health care for whole family after a year.

Cons

Very mundane work. Very unflexible scheduling. Politics rule in terms of promotions.

Prepare to Grow!

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work. I have been here for 3 years and I love it! I have learned so much and have been able to grow and advance my position within the company.

Cons

It has taken quite a few tries to iron out the review process. it has changed a few times and there's still some kinks. Hopefully they have finally found a process that works.

Please remember those who may not have a direct affect on business but only handles a ton of paper work, clients, etc.

Work Hard, get played Hard!

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Free healthcare. Recognition, until it's not relevant. (Which could be a week later) Coaches seem to care, until they are switched every 6 mo to a year.

Cons

Clearlink claims they are about the people but...... don't let them fool you. They are about the money. They are constantly changing the hourly and commission structure. If you don't care about a consistent paycheck and JOB SECURITY, then this is the place for you.

Be open and straight with employees. No need to sell you employees so hard if it's all that great. Right???

Mar 19, 2014PR Specialist

This is feedback that is helpful and we would like to dig into a bit deeper. We’re continually holding focus groups among sales teams to see where we can be doing better. If you would be open to ... More

CLEARLINK is a fun place to work and you can't beat the benefits (see: paid health care for entire family)!

Current Employee - Copywriter in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Copywriter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than an year)

Pros

CLEARLINK's marketing department is full of really sharp individuals who are fun to work with and who you can learn from on a daily basis.

You get awesome benefits, including a fitness program with a one-on-one health coach and 100% paid health insurance for you and your whole family.

CLEARLINK has high standards and expects your work to get done on time, but as long as you are on top of your work, the company is flexible with your hours, work schedule, working remotely, etc.

You get to work with high-profile brands and do creative work on a daily basis.

At CLEARLINK, everyone is heard. No idea is too small, and anyone can pitch a crazy idea to the decision-makers.

CLEARLINK has crazy incentives. For example, every year the Employee of the Year gets an all-expenses paid week-long vacation to anywhere in the world. And Employees of the Month get really cool perks, too. In a nutshell, the company does a really good job of public recognition for employees who do good work.

Cons

There aren't a lot of places to eat nearby, but because of this, CLEARLINK has local food trucks come during lunch. So every day of the week, there's a different tasty food truck right outside the office.

I've had really good experiences with the managers at CLEARLINK.

Pleasant, but glad it's ending

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company likes to have fun. They pay isn't bad.

Cons

The company is very unprofessional, from top down, and I'm surprised they haven't been shut down for HR reasons.
    The company never feels very stable and is ALWAYS implementing change.
    Your job never feels too secure.

Figure out what you're doing and make this more of a career oriented place like you always claim.

Mar 19, 2014PR Specialist

We want to ensure a professional workplace where our employees feel comfortable and engaged in their work. We sincerely apologize that you have experienced unprofessionalism We would value more ... More

Best company in Salt Lake Valley

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Loads of benefits, free healthcare after a year, trips Vegas, fun people.

Cons

Location is sort of remote.

Keep recognizing and rewarding individuals who are putting in extra effort to make Clearlink succeed.

Smart People=Awesome Learning and Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The best part about working at clearlink is the people. There are so many smart people that I get to work with and learn from. It has helped my growth as i learn about every facet a marketing/call center business. I get the chance to work with crazy smart people in roles ranging from design, to SEO, to Management, to Sales and call center staffing. If you're willing to learn something new there are no shortage of options at clearlink.

Cons

I think the biggest con about clearlink is keeping up with the growth. because the company has grown so fast there are a few areas that they are still building out to accomodate a weird "puberty" phase of the business. This provides a good avenue for people to build a name for themselves

As clearlink grows it will take more effort to maintain strong lines of communication throughout the company.

Best job ever, period.

Current Employee - CMO in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - CMO in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are three things I love most about CLEARLINK. 1) The people. There are so many talented and dynamic people that occupy the building, it's hard not to learn something and make lasting friendships. 2) The opportunities. CLEARLINK has grown immensely over the past few years and is constantly promoting from within. There's incredible opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth for all employees. 3) The experiences. CLEARLINK prides itself on providing its people - employees, their families, its partners, and the greater community - with unique and often once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Incredible trips and wild adventures are just a few of the ways CLEARLINK rewards its family.

Cons

There is one thing that is always constant at CLEARLINK, and that's change. It's often positive change, a byproduct of growth, but with it comes a lack of structure and process. Employees are often left to figure things out on their own and are expected to challenge the status quo.

Keep the vibrant culture alive at all costs and continue to look for new, innovative ways to incentivize employees and the greater CLEARLINK family.

Good Job For College Student

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get paid 11/hr plus commission. Hourly pay after commissions is usually between 13-18.

Cons

You constantly get told to do better everyday at least 5 times a day.