Clearwater Communications

Review From Former Employee - Floyd Rodgers

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL

I worked at Clearwater Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with Clearwater Communications for a little while in 2012. In my experience you will not find an employer like CCI. It is rare in today's workplace to find a company who treats there employees as more than expendable assets. From the owner to Senior management to my peers it was a warm atmosphere that cultivated the true essence of team work. The owner management and leaders are truly invested in your growth and success spending long hours before and after normal hours to help devise a plan for each employee to meet thier goals.

When I didn't work out as a saleman, the owner encouraged me to follow my dream and to go into business for myself with something that I was passionate about, low and behold 1 year later I run my own consulting firm with clients in Washington DC, Virginia, and now South Florida. I used the teaching and techniques provided by Stephen and his team change my way of thinking and allowed my small but growing to companysecure contracts and cleints from larger more established consulting firms.

The teaching and training with this company by far exceeds the teaching and training one will receive in sales and leadership anywhere else. Everyday The owner is collaborating with managment, senior leaders, and the business development team to better thier marketing strategies, and provide a foundation that gives those who put in the work the best opportunity to succed and meet the challenges and needs set forth by the companies they represent.

I have seen people who were once in my shoes get protoed to management and owner since my departure so so you are driven, and have a passion to work for yourself an not be an employee for the resr of your life, then this is where you need to be. It's not easy, it will take work, dedication, a strong will and a focus on one day being your own boss but it is very achievable for the right individual.

Cons

The only con if it can be considered a con is that in the beginning it is not easy. It was scary at first to work a territorry that I was unfamiliar with, but that forced me out of my comfort zone and forced me to get familiar with things and teniques I wasn't used to. Some territorries may be a good distance away from the office and the commute will take up some of your time to work the territory, but if you're driven and able to navigate those obstacles Clearwater Communications and their team will help you overcome those and other obstacle put in front of you.

Keep doing what you're doing, the fact that people who were Lead Account Exectutives are now Managers and Owners of thier own office proves that what you are doing works. The fact that I was able to apply the techniques and concepts taught at Clearwater Communications to start-up and run my own company proves that when given to the right person the tools you provide for success work.

Fun and helpful but hard work

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Clearwater Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get a lot of help and encouragement from all your team members. Lose a ton of weight walking everyday.

Cons

Full Commission, need talent to sell as I followed script from begining to end and still had trouble.

If you're afraid of working hard, this isn't for you.

Current Employee - Human Resources
    Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked at CCI for under a year, not only is the environment fun and infectious, everyone has your back and is truly rooting for one another. We work hard and we push each other to be the best we can be.

Cons

Downside: If you're negative, have poor work habits and are unethical, you're going to find an excuse. Honestly, the only con is you, if you're not ready to work hard to get somewhere.

Remember your passion!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Review from a former and current employee. I'm tired of bad reviews from people who don't believe in hard work.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been employed with clearwater communications for about a year now. Not only have they helped me in my professional life but my personal as well. This company has helped develop me as the individual that I'm am today and has guided me every step of the way. I began as an account executive in training for management, though I had left to attempt to pursuit my original career choice as a Vet. I later had requested to have another opportunity with clearwater communications due to lack of rapid growth in the veterinary industry. They provided me another chance and I was promoted 4 months later as manager in the firm. I have yet to witness a better work environment or leaders such as these. They are not just partners, they are role models. Most positive and goal oriented work environment I've ever experienced, in which the positive and successful employees are too busy enjoying their success to be online and write negative reviews because they have to point a finger at someone else.

Cons

Unfortunately there is no favoritism in this company and everyone has to earn their promotion. Yes the pay during the training isn't near as much as the compensation after, yes it is sales and marketing firm, yes it is hard work, and yes it is a performance based company. But I'm not lazy, and I like challenges because I know I can achieve my goals, which is why I am here today. Happy, employed and successful. I have once seen the same negative reviews online before my first interview with this company. Fortunately I believe non of what I hear or read, but what I witness. Going to my interview was the best decision I ever made. I'm so happy I didn't make a decision based on others opinions but my own.

You are all wonderful, and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for all of the effort you put into your employees and helping us grow. Keep up the good work :)

P.S.
    A pyramid scheme is when is someone on top always makes more regardless of your efforts and will always be the most successful. In this company you can surpass your employer due to your own performance, there for it is not a pyramid scheme.

Don't waste your time!! Big time Scam!

Current Employee - Manager In Training  in  Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Manager In Training in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

None.! For real there is not pros, if you really want a real job look somewhere else.

Cons

You have more chances to have lunch with Obama tomorrow at the White House than making a lousy dollar here.

Get yourself a life and a real job!

Personal Growth and Professional Development!

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL

I worked at Clearwater Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Over the past 3 months I've learned more about myself than I have the last five years as a teacher. I originally went into sales because I knew my driven personality and likability would get me further than a stagnant position with little opportunity like teaching. Clearwater Communications from day one drove me to create a strong mentality about being my own boss and a leader toward others. Working there has also helped me manage my finances, my time and prepped me for challenges that comes with owning a business.

Cons

Clearwater Communications is geared toward working with people who are strong willed and can manage/run their own company, therefore, there were days that were more difficult than others and you had to push yourself physically and mentally to succeed. I have learned that the only route to success was through hard work and effort day in and day out. You don't have to be the best or the most extraordinary to reach your goals, you have to be sufficiently motivated and work hard.

Continue to treat the employees as peers, this makes for a unique work environment

I believe it is a pyramid scheme.

I have been working at Clearwater Communications

Pros

They get back to you quickly

Cons

They do not want to answer questions over the phone - must go in for interview.

First position after graduating college and have been with the company ever since

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Miami, FL

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time

Pros

The experience and training was a huge pro to joining the Clearwater team. This position also offered me advancement opportunities in which other companies did not. The firm was growing and worked with a large cellular company.

Cons

The environment is fast paced so you have to be accustomed to a fast paced environment or willing to adjust to this. It is also very competitive as the advancement opportunities are based on performance.

Advice to management would be to continue the training process

I'm having a very fun and educational experience here at Clearwater Communications!!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clearwater Communications has given me the opportunity to become a very successful individual in today's society. Being a recent graduate, leadership, human resources and marketing are just some of the few aspects of the business that I have been taught since starting in August 2012.

Cons

The only con I have is the fact that I thought it would be more of a desk job, whereas the position is more of "on the go".

Team building activities are a great way to help create that family bond we already have. The culture here is incredible and is something I find unique about the company. Keep it up and continue to succeed!!

Clearwater Communication provided me with a great job experience right out of college

Former Employee - Lead Account Executive  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Lead Account Executive in Miami, FL

I worked at Clearwater Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clearwater Communication trained me in sales, leadership, management, and HR. This experience helped me grow and development a professional attitude right out of college. I enjoyed going into work everyday because of the culture and environment this company had.

Cons

There is always new information to learn and ways to challenge yourself. The days fly by but are busy- If you do not have a student mentality or are willing to work hard, this job isn't for you; I was lacking that drive.

The upper level management was extremely helpful with teaching ways to improve my skill set and how to advance within the company.

Worked for Clearwater Communications? Contribute to the Community!