Clearwater Communications

1. Review From Former Employee - Floyd Rodgers

Former Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL

I worked at Clearwater Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked with Clearwater Communications for a little while in 2012. In my experience you will not find an employer like CCI. It is rare in today's workplace to find a company who treats there employees as more than expendable assets. From the owner to Senior management to my peers it was a warm atmosphere that cultivated the true essence of team work. The owner management and leaders are truly invested in your growth and success spending long hours before and after normal hours to help devise a plan for each employee to meet thier goals.

When I didn't work out as a saleman, the owner encouraged me to follow my dream and to go into business for myself with something that I was passionate about, low and behold 1 year later I run my own consulting firm with clients in Washington DC, Virginia, and now South Florida. I used the teaching and techniques provided by Stephen and his team change my way of thinking and allowed my small but growing to companysecure contracts and cleints from larger more established consulting firms.

The teaching and training with this company by far exceeds the teaching and training one will receive in sales and leadership anywhere else. Everyday The owner is collaborating with managment, senior leaders, and the business development team to better thier marketing strategies, and provide a foundation that gives those who put in the work the best opportunity to succed and meet the challenges and needs set forth by the companies they represent.

I have seen people who were once in my shoes get protoed to management and owner since my departure so so you are driven, and have a passion to work for yourself an not be an employee for the resr of your life, then this is where you need to be. It's not easy, it will take work, dedication, a strong will and a focus on one day being your own boss but it is very achievable for the right individual.

Cons

The only con if it can be considered a con is that in the beginning it is not easy. It was scary at first to work a territorry that I was unfamiliar with, but that forced me out of my comfort zone and forced me to get familiar with things and teniques I wasn't used to. Some territorries may be a good distance away from the office and the commute will take up some of your time to work the territory, but if you're driven and able to navigate those obstacles Clearwater Communications and their team will help you overcome those and other obstacle put in front of you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, the fact that people who were Lead Account Exectutives are now Managers and Owners of thier own office proves that what you are doing works. The fact that I was able to apply the techniques and concepts taught at Clearwater Communications to start-up and run my own company proves that when given to the right person the tools you provide for success work.

2. Fun and helpful but hard work

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Clearwater Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get a lot of help and encouragement from all your team members. Lose a ton of weight walking everyday.

Cons

Full Commission, need talent to sell as I followed script from begining to end and still had trouble.

3. If you're afraid of working hard, this isn't for you.

Current Employee - Human Resources
    Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked at CCI for under a year, not only is the environment fun and infectious, everyone has your back and is truly rooting for one another. We work hard and we push each other to be the best we can be.

Cons

Downside: If you're negative, have poor work habits and are unethical, you're going to find an excuse. Honestly, the only con is you, if you're not ready to work hard to get somewhere.

Advice to Management

Remember your passion!

5. Review from a former and current employee. I'm tired of bad reviews from people who don't believe in hard work.

Current Employee - Manager in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been employed with clearwater communications for about a year now. Not only have they helped me in my professional life but my personal as well. This company has helped develop me as the individual that I'm am today and has guided me every step of the way. I began as an account executive in training for management, though I had left to attempt to pursuit my original career choice as a Vet. I later had requested to have another opportunity with clearwater communications due to lack of rapid growth in the veterinary industry. They provided me another chance and I was promoted 4 months later as manager in the firm. I have yet to witness a better work environment or leaders such as these. They are not just partners, they are role models. Most positive and goal oriented work environment I've ever experienced, in which the positive and successful employees are too busy enjoying their success to be online and write negative reviews because they have to point a finger at someone else.

Cons

Unfortunately there is no favoritism in this company and everyone has to earn their promotion. Yes the pay during the training isn't near as much as the compensation after, yes it is sales and marketing firm, yes it is hard work, and yes it is a performance based company. But I'm not lazy, and I like challenges because I know I can achieve my goals, which is why I am here today. Happy, employed and successful. I have once seen the same negative reviews online before my first interview with this company. Fortunately I believe non of what I hear or read, but what I witness. Going to my interview was the best decision I ever made. I'm so happy I didn't make a decision based on others opinions but my own.

Advice to Management

You are all wonderful, and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for all of the effort you put into your employees and helping us grow. Keep up the good work :)

P.S.
    A pyramid scheme is when is someone on top always makes more regardless of your efforts and will always be the most successful. In this company you can surpass your employer due to your own performance, there for it is not a pyramid scheme.

Don't waste your time!! Big time Scam!

Current Employee - Manager In Training in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Manager In Training in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None.! For real there is not pros, if you really want a real job look somewhere else.

Cons

You have more chances to have lunch with Obama tomorrow at the White House than making a lousy dollar here.

Advice to Management

Get yourself a life and a real job!

I believe it is a pyramid scheme.

I have been working at Clearwater Communications

Pros

They get back to you quickly

Cons

They do not want to answer questions over the phone - must go in for interview.

8. I'm having a very fun and educational experience here at Clearwater Communications!!

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clearwater Communications has given me the opportunity to become a very successful individual in today's society. Being a recent graduate, leadership, human resources and marketing are just some of the few aspects of the business that I have been taught since starting in August 2012.

Cons

The only con I have is the fact that I thought it would be more of a desk job, whereas the position is more of "on the go".

Advice to Management

Team building activities are a great way to help create that family bond we already have. The culture here is incredible and is something I find unique about the company. Keep it up and continue to succeed!!

9. Clearwater Communication provided me with a great job experience right out of college

Former Employee - Lead Account Executive in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Lead Account Executive in Miami, FL

I worked at Clearwater Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clearwater Communication trained me in sales, leadership, management, and HR. This experience helped me grow and development a professional attitude right out of college. I enjoyed going into work everyday because of the culture and environment this company had.

Cons

There is always new information to learn and ways to challenge yourself. The days fly by but are busy- If you do not have a student mentality or are willing to work hard, this job isn't for you; I was lacking that drive.

Advice to Management

The upper level management was extremely helpful with teaching ways to improve my skill set and how to advance within the company.

10. Clearwater Communications trained me in leadership, sales, marketing and management

I have been working at Clearwater Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy working at Clearwater Communications because the firm has a great culture. The employees are team based yet competitive. They participate in events outside of the office. I was trained in sales, leadership and human resources. I am also participating in the management training program as well.

Cons

I am located 45 minutes away from the location of the position and would like to have less of a commute on a day to day basis.

Advice to Management

Management has been great since starting. I have been able to have 1:1 with upper management regarding my progress at the firm.

RSS Feed </> Embed