Cleary Building Corp.

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sean Cleary

Great Opportunities

Corporate Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI go to work every day not because I HAVE to go to my job, but because I LOVE doing what I do for a living. Employer is DEBT FREE. There are a lot of great opportunities to advance within the company. Hard work is recognized.

ConsThe fast paced working environment keeps you on yours toes! I wouldn't call this a con so to speak but knowing this ahead of time will only help you out in the beginning.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep your sights on the goals that are in place.

Always getting better

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFriendly work environment, plenty of opportunity for those looking to take on responsibility and advance their career. Produce quality products and many wonderful people help make the workplace a fast paced fun environment!

ConsSome of the downsides of working at Cleary Building Corp. include having to continually challenge myself to make sure that my contributions to the collective effort are of the utmost value to company goals and objectives.

Great Career Opportunity in a growing industry

Mid-level Manager At Corp Office (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

ProsDemonstrate your capabilities to add value to the company and you will be rewarded. Good team environment and cooperation between departments.

ConsVery fast-paced environment and you need to bring your "A" game to every situation. High energy level required to be successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvaluate compensation system throughout the company and simplify where possible. Current incentive programs are appreciated by employees but in some cases too complicated to understand fully and thus can be difficult to achieve.

Very rewarding. Can see myself here for many years to come.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. part-time for more than 8 years

ProsStability. Great product. Always trying to improve.

ConsNo complaints with Cleary Building Corp.

Everyone is willing to help and teach, environment feels like a team.

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat place to learn the ins and outs of post frame construction including project management, estimating and operations. Beautiful campus overlooking private lake. Management willing to work with personal schedules.

ConsInconsistences in the handling of mistakes made in the field and by salesmen. High turnover among sales and crew.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore incentives for corporate and crew will help boost moral and hopefully reduce turnover.

My experience working for Cleary Building Corp has been rewarding and always positive

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMy job is very rewarding in selling buildings to clients and seeing the dreams appear whether that be a simple garage or complex commercial bldg.

ConsTypical sales position in the your are on your client's time frame and some times can cut into personal time.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery strong management team, keep up the great work

Employee point of view, overall career since 1998, has been the best experience of my life.

Payson, UT

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe entire company has shown me support, taught me many attributes, gave me tools to succeed and provided me with many opportunities to allow growth in my field.

ConsUnderstanding my errors are not intentional, I sometimes feel as though I am not trusted completely to do what is right. I believe in this company, it's values and expectations are my own. I also understand that not all feel the same way and have caused damage to our company reputation. I strive to prove myself daily and repair faith and trust with clients, co-workers and management.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow for error, trust that I am working very hard for you every day. Assume the good in all until proven otherwise. I want to be a part of this company family and have made many relationships that will last my lifetime. I appreciate every minute working for you, I am truly passionate about what we do each day. *Please allow me to have my incentives to be sent directly to me sealed in an envelope so it is not shared information with others... That's the only thing that kind of gets to me.

I started with Cleary Building in 1994. Cleary is a Great Company to work for.

Galesburg, IL

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCleary Building has always had my back. The upper management is first class. They are structured and successful.

ConsToo much paperwork. Like ALL companies there is still too much paperwork, but is getting better every year.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo to I-Pad on screen signatures for contracts.

A cutting edge company leading the post frame industry

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLucrative pay plans and structures for those willing to put forth the effort. Upper management & CEO takes care of those that take care of the company.

ConsTurnover is high in both sales and production but this is because Cleary aims to employ qualified and capable individuals. If an employee is not performing their job duties up to Cleary's high level of standards, they will be replaced with someone who will.

Advice to Senior ManagementCleary needs to continue to grow the company and continue providing opportunities to their employees to grow with the company both financially and professionally.

Your part of the family

Order Processor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCleary provides growth to its employees there is always opportunities to advance and learn new skills. This company really encourages it’s employee to always gain more education.

ConsSince Cleary is almost in every state of the United States it difficult at times to really reach out to our branches.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to have more open communication and team building events.

Worked for Cleary Building Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cleary Building Corp. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cleary Building Corp. CEO Sean Cleary. All 40 reviews posted anonymously by Cleary Building Corp. employees.