Cleary Building Corp.

Sean Cleary

Great Opportunities

Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I go to work every day not because I HAVE to go to my job, but because I LOVE doing what I do for a living. Employer is DEBT FREE. There are a lot of great opportunities to advance within the company. Hard work is recognized.

Cons

The fast paced working environment keeps you on yours toes! I wouldn't call this a con so to speak but knowing this ahead of time will only help you out in the beginning.

Continue to keep your sights on the goals that are in place.

Always getting better

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Friendly work environment, plenty of opportunity for those looking to take on responsibility and advance their career. Produce quality products and many wonderful people help make the workplace a fast paced fun environment!

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Cleary Building Corp. include having to continually challenge myself to make sure that my contributions to the collective effort are of the utmost value to company goals and objectives.

Great Career Opportunity in a growing industry

Current Employee - Mid-level Manager At Corp Office in Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Mid-level Manager At Corp Office in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Demonstrate your capabilities to add value to the company and you will be rewarded. Good team environment and cooperation between departments.

Cons

Very fast-paced environment and you need to bring your "A" game to every situation. High energy level required to be successful.

Evaluate compensation system throughout the company and simplify where possible. Current incentive programs are appreciated by employees but in some cases too complicated to understand fully and thus can be difficult to achieve.

Very rewarding. Can see myself here for many years to come.

Current Employee - Manager in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. part-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stability. Great product. Always trying to improve.

Cons

No complaints with Cleary Building Corp.

Everyone is willing to help and teach, environment feels like a team.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great place to learn the ins and outs of post frame construction including project management, estimating and operations. Beautiful campus overlooking private lake. Management willing to work with personal schedules.

Cons

Inconsistences in the handling of mistakes made in the field and by salesmen. High turnover among sales and crew.

More incentives for corporate and crew will help boost moral and hopefully reduce turnover.

My experience working for Cleary Building Corp has been rewarding and always positive

Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

My job is very rewarding in selling buildings to clients and seeing the dreams appear whether that be a simple garage or complex commercial bldg.

Cons

Typical sales position in the your are on your client's time frame and some times can cut into personal time.

Very strong management team, keep up the great work

Employee point of view, overall career since 1998, has been the best experience of my life.

Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Payson, UT
    Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Payson, UT

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The entire company has shown me support, taught me many attributes, gave me tools to succeed and provided me with many opportunities to allow growth in my field.

Cons

Understanding my errors are not intentional, I sometimes feel as though I am not trusted completely to do what is right. I believe in this company, it's values and expectations are my own. I also understand that not all feel the same way and have caused damage to our company reputation. I strive to prove myself daily and repair faith and trust with clients, co-workers and management.

Allow for error, trust that I am working very hard for you every day. Assume the good in all until proven otherwise. I want to be a part of this company family and have made many relationships that will last my lifetime. I appreciate every minute working for you, I am truly passionate about what we do each day. *Please allow me to have my incentives to be sent directly to me sealed in an envelope so it is not shared information with others... That's the only thing that kind of gets to me.

I started with Cleary Building in 1994. Cleary is a Great Company to work for.

Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Galesburg, IL
    Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Galesburg, IL

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Cleary Building has always had my back. The upper management is first class. They are structured and successful.

Cons

Too much paperwork. Like ALL companies there is still too much paperwork, but is getting better every year.

Go to I-Pad on screen signatures for contracts.

A cutting edge company leading the post frame industry

Current Employee - Manager in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lucrative pay plans and structures for those willing to put forth the effort. Upper management & CEO takes care of those that take care of the company.

Cons

Turnover is high in both sales and production but this is because Cleary aims to employ qualified and capable individuals. If an employee is not performing their job duties up to Cleary's high level of standards, they will be replaced with someone who will.

Cleary needs to continue to grow the company and continue providing opportunities to their employees to grow with the company both financially and professionally.

Your part of the family

Current Employee - Order Processor in Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Order Processor in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Cleary provides growth to its employees there is always opportunities to advance and learn new skills. This company really encourages it’s employee to always gain more education.

Cons

Since Cleary is almost in every state of the United States it difficult at times to really reach out to our branches.

It would be nice to have more open communication and team building events.