Cleary Building Corp.

Updated September 16, 2014
Updated September 16, 2014
3.9

Sean Cleary

Very rewarding. Can see myself here for many years to come.

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Stability. Great product. Always trying to improve.

Cons

No complaints with Cleary Building Corp.

Everyone is willing to help and teach, environment feels like a team.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to learn the ins and outs of post frame construction including project management, estimating and operations. Beautiful campus overlooking private lake. Management willing to work with personal schedules.

Cons

Inconsistences in the handling of mistakes made in the field and by salesmen. High turnover among sales and crew.

More incentives for corporate and crew will help boost moral and hopefully reduce turnover.

My experience working for Cleary Building Corp has been rewarding and always positive

Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist  in  Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

My job is very rewarding in selling buildings to clients and seeing the dreams appear whether that be a simple garage or complex commercial bldg.

Cons

Typical sales position in the your are on your client's time frame and some times can cut into personal time.

Very strong management team, keep up the great work

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employee point of view, overall career since 1998, has been the best experience of my life.

Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist  in  Payson, UT
    Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Payson, UT

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The entire company has shown me support, taught me many attributes, gave me tools to succeed and provided me with many opportunities to allow growth in my field.

Cons

Understanding my errors are not intentional, I sometimes feel as though I am not trusted completely to do what is right. I believe in this company, it's values and expectations are my own. I also understand that not all feel the same way and have caused damage to our company reputation. I strive to prove myself daily and repair faith and trust with clients, co-workers and management.

Allow for error, trust that I am working very hard for you every day. Assume the good in all until proven otherwise. I want to be a part of this company family and have made many relationships that will last my lifetime. I appreciate every minute working for you, I am truly passionate about what we do each day. *Please allow me to have my incentives to be sent directly to me sealed in an envelope so it is not shared information with others... That's the only thing that kind of gets to me.

I started with Cleary Building in 1994. Cleary is a Great Company to work for.

Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist  in  Galesburg, IL
    Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Galesburg, IL

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Cleary Building has always had my back. The upper management is first class. They are structured and successful.

Cons

Too much paperwork. Like ALL companies there is still too much paperwork, but is getting better every year.

Go to I-Pad on screen signatures for contracts.

A cutting edge company leading the post frame industry

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lucrative pay plans and structures for those willing to put forth the effort. Upper management & CEO takes care of those that take care of the company.

Cons

Turnover is high in both sales and production but this is because Cleary aims to employ qualified and capable individuals. If an employee is not performing their job duties up to Cleary's high level of standards, they will be replaced with someone who will.

Cleary needs to continue to grow the company and continue providing opportunities to their employees to grow with the company both financially and professionally.

Your part of the family

Current Employee - Order Processor  in  Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Order Processor in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cleary provides growth to its employees there is always opportunities to advance and learn new skills. This company really encourages it’s employee to always gain more education.

Cons

Since Cleary is almost in every state of the United States it difficult at times to really reach out to our branches.

It would be nice to have more open communication and team building events.

A very good place to work.

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Always given the opportunity for advancement and the opportunity to learn all facets of running a business.

Cons

There is plenty of work to do which is a good thing. Getting people to step up and be accountable for their actions so everyone shares their portion of the load.

Continue to develop new products and opportunities to give everyone future individual growth potential.

A lot of opportunities for a great career

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The part I like is that you get out what you put in. If you work hard and smart you are rewarded for it.

Cons

The weather hasn't been the best lately but the good news is there is a lot of building that need to be built!

I have worked for Cleary a number of years and my experience has been great.

Current Employee - Department Manager  in  Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Department Manager in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Hired as an hourly employee and promo to a salaried position as a manager within 6 months.
    The company promotes from within.
    A number of people have been promoted from an hourly position to salary.

Cons

If you don't like a fast paced, high energy, multitasking, everyday has a different challenge, you would not like working for this company. If you enjoy that type of work environment this company would be a perfect opportunity for you!

Keep challenging each person of the Cleary Team.

Worked for Cleary Building Corp.? Contribute to the Community!