Click Commerce

Add Photos

Click Commerce President Nick Stier

Nick Stier

Good consulting place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCareer opportunities, good people to work with

Constoo many changes, and lots of overtime

Advice to Senior Managementget employee involved and participated

Dynamic individual

Project Manager (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsResourceful, different look at all problems ( Not what is the problem, how can we fix it and make money

ConsSometimes a little to aggressive

Advice to Senior ManagementLet me run with my idea and steer me if you want us to succeed

Great company to start with the career

IT Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsNew technologies, nice environment, good experiences

ConsNot very stable leadership team

Advice to Senior Managementemployee career growth and development

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best run company I've ever worked for, less ego, more solution, focus on people and efficiency is real.

Technical Consultant (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

ProsTalented leadership in every area, inspiring colleagues, great industry.

ConsThe pay could be a bit more competitive

Advice to Senior ManagementMore effort on a feedback loop from the bottom up to management

Great people, good software

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsGood opportunity to work with a broad group of clients and technologies

ConsIt was often difficult to sell large scale solutions without having the support staff in place to fully support at the enterprise level. Competing against large ERP solutions can lead to long sales cycles and few opportunities to truly shine. When those opportunities come up, it is extremely important to have all your ducks in a row to close the deal.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on the industries that are have issues that Click Commerce can resolve. The intense focus of software and process solutions allows the company to present people and software the truly differentiates the solutions from competitors.

. . (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe people are great. People in the teams work together to overcome most of managements lack of leadership.

ConsIt used to be collaborative enviroment, but it's become more finger pointing. Management does not help their staff succeed. They seem to throw out a few tidbits and then point fingers when things go wrong. Not all managers are that way, but culture is definitely progressing toward CYA.

Advice to Senior Management..

I am glad I am no longer there

Executive (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe association with ITW - a very successful manafacturing conglomorate. There are plenty of best practices that can be learned from ITW based on their successful approach to focusing on the things that matter and stopping doing the things that don't. ITW has deep pockets, and if ther are truly committed to the software space, then they will invest in high quality assets to build this business.

ConsAlmost everything. The management team is really struggling with how to make margin and grow revenue. The products are old and tired. The % spent on R&D is way too low. The best and brightest have already left. There is no equity incentive to attract high caliber technical talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementDump the dead products. Build or buy growth products. Incent high quqality talent to join. Get rid of the dead wood.

Worked for Click Commerce? Contribute to the Community!