ClickTime, Inc.

Updated January 28, 2015
Updated January 28, 2015
4.6

Alex Mann

Friendly staff, all-around good time.

I have been working at ClickTime, Inc.

Pros

-Interaction with students is pleasant. A great opportunity for high school and college students looking to gain experience in the education field.

Cons

-Relatively disorganized; often found myself performing the responsibilities of another individual even when it wasn't necessary. Sudden schedule changes.

-Pay is given irregularly.

Challenging but a bit stifling

I have been working at ClickTime, Inc.

Pros

You get a lot of say over the product and, since it's such a small company, you have a lot of impact on the company as a whole. The office is in a great location and the employees are generally kind.

Cons

The culture is a little cliquey and if you are new, people do not make any effort to get to know you. This really threw me off at the beginning but after some time I got to know the employees better.

Fantastic Place to Work

I have been working at ClickTime, Inc. (more than a year)

Pros

- Clear, strategic leadership. ClickTime's CEO gets the whole picture; he's a great problem-solver and is always thinking three steps ahead.
    - Attitude. There's definitely a sense of 'work smarter,' so you rarely feel like you're wasting your time.
    - People. The people here are great - very smart, very interesting, and very supportive. There's a lot of trust in one another to get the job done, and get it done well.
    - Focused, necessary product. What ClickTime offers isn't flashy, but it's important, and there's value in that.

Cons

- The product itself isn't particularly flashy, and some people could find that aspect boring.

Great place to work

I have been working at ClickTime, Inc.

Pros

There are a lot of great people who work here, with a really fun sense of culture and community. Also a healthy sense of work-life balance, which is incredibly important to me.

Cons

Because the company and the product have been around for a while, you do have to work within an established framework, instead of starting from scratch. However, that also means there are opportunities to update and improve many things.

Challenging and enjoyable environment

I have been working at ClickTime, Inc. full-time

Pros

Working at ClickTime enables you to learn about all aspects of running a startup and successful business. There are opportunities to prove yourself and move between departments and careers. I love the high level of activity and openness to new ideas coming from anyone in any department. The company provides great personable customer service and that attitude is pervasive throughout the company.

Cons

The rapid development and active open collaborative environment is great unless you're someone who just wants to come to work, put your head down and do your thing.

Great dynamic environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClickTime, Inc. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great people, ability to change careers/departments within company, challenging and fast-moving environment, customer focused, enjoy coming to work every day, dedicated management team

Cons

May lack some resources of large companies but the benefit is the openness and transparency between departments and the ability to learn and get involved with different areas.

Enriching and engaging

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClickTime, Inc.

Pros

*Intimate company culture, you really get to know everyone well
    *Intelligent management and employees
    *Great learning and working environment

Cons

*Small company
    *Work can get tedious

Operates like a start-up even though it's been around for more than 10 years

I worked at ClickTime, Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

1. Small group
    2. Half of the Project Management team is not qualified imo.

Cons

"...Clicktime has great management and a fun, intelligent team. It's casual and technology focused, so I would say the closest culture stereotype is Google." -THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY FUNNY DUE TO HOW INACCURATE IT IS.

1. No room for advancement.
    2. No senior position hired or promoted in more than 5 years
    3. High school like cliques,
    4. Poor pay
    5. If you're hourly, you're asked to swap time around so that when you work more than 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day, or on a holiday, the company doesn't have to pay you extra.

Quit hiring unqualified people so that you can keep costs down and focus on sharing best practices.

Clicktime is an enriching and fun place to work.

Pros

Cons

Clicktime is a small company, so opportunities for advancement are somewhat limited.

Great place to work

I have been working at ClickTime, Inc.

Pros

The other people who work here are smart and dedicated. Management is focused on quality over quantity, so you can rely on the people you work with to be very good at what they do.

Cons

Sometimes the free coke runs out and isn't replaced for a few weeks. That's about it, I think. You don't get some of the startup perks like video games and a ping pong/foosball table. Although, who knows. Maybe someday.

Not much to say here... Management is some of the best there is. Fair, direct, honest. I've never heard of anyone being fired or laid off. If you're feeling unmotivated, you can count on the management to help you get back in the saddle.

ClickTime, Inc. Photos