Clickbooth Reviews

73 reviews filtered by
4.5
Clickbooth CEO Erin Cigich
Erin Cigich

Pros
  • Free Snacks (again, nothing healthy) (in 7 reviews)

• Employee perks like an amazing office building, free snacks and drinks, sporadic parties/events/meals, free/discounted fitness classes (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The fast paced work environment is not for everyone (in 7 reviews)

• hour days regularly - there is zero work/life balance (in 3 reviews)

The best job I've ever had

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people make the company. Everyone is accountable for their work and there's always someone willing to help out. The pay and benefits are great and the culture is the best I've ever seen in a company. They actually believe in it. There's nothing you can't take on here.

Cons

This sort of environment isn't built for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep asking us about our thoughts on the progress of the company. I know it makes me feel like my voice is heard.

I love this company, the benefits and my co-workers

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth has cultivated a positive, productive, and value-centered culture that encourages growth and has helped the company thrive. I have a high degree of autonomy to be creative and strategic in my everyday work. Working for Clickbooth has been challenging but rewarding on numerous levels!

Cons

Clickbooth has high expectations (but personally, I wouldn't want to work for a company that settled for mediocrity). You are expected to operate with absolute excellence on a consistent basis. Clickbooth provides you with the tools you need to be successful, but it is up to you to utilize the toolkit, be a producer, and deliver exceptional results

Advice to Management

Managers strive to maintain a high level of transparency and deliver consistent feedback to their employees. I would encourage management to more regularly elicit feedback from their employees. Promoting an environment for openness and communication as a two way street is crucial to growth and development.

Great Company Culture, Benefits & Compensation

I have been working at Clickbooth (Less than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth invests heavily in people. This means they take recruiting seriously, really want to provide employees training, opportunities and support, but then they get out of the way at the end of the day and let you make smart decisions. I have never seen a company that operates like this before and it's incredibly empowering.

Cons

Not necessarily, a con but the innovation and pace of change may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue encouraging your employees to learn and have fun while they work.

Fast Growing Industry Leader

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Clickbooth is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different than many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are great to work with. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is a place where I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our clients.

Cons

Lots of ongoing initiatives so you absolutely need to keep yourself organized and manage your time efficiently.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication open. flowing, and regular!

Happy to Call Clickbooth Home

I have been working at Clickbooth

Pros

I just celebrated my two year anniversary with Clickbooth and I can honestly say it has been the quickest, most fun, challenging, and awesome experience. I get to work in a relaxed environment with great people who 'care' and have high goals and expectations. People are here because they want to be here and be part of something big.

Cons

Typical growing pains with an organization that has achieved phenomenal rapid growth. No place is perfect, no solution is without some faults, but Clickbooth works the hardest at being the best they can be for their employees and clients

Great Company

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent on-boarding and training. Internal education and professional development. Competitive compensation packages, complete with great perks like company events, office snacks, etc.

Cons

A lot of work but VERY rewarding

Refreshing Work Environment!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Freedom and flexibility to get the job done. Company policies are fair and known. Compensation is tied to performance. Positive culture

Cons

As an account manager, you will have a lot on your plate. This position is not for the weary!

Advice to Management

Continue growing and try not to lose sight of the culture, because that's a big motivator in keeping the talent here.

Great Place To Work

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’ve been with the company over 2 years now and always speak highly of it to my friends and family. The company offers good benefits from an excellent PTO to a matching 401K plan and a workout facility on site that has allowed me to cancel my gym membership. Overall, I feel very secure in my job, look forward to future opportunities here and am glad to be part of the team.

Cons

Be mindful of the workload on each of your employees. It means a lot to an employee when they feel their managers are aware of what they are daily bringing to the table and feel like a valued team member.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Great place for A-Players

Current Employee - Marketing in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is not a place to sit back and coast. Everyone makes a meaningful contribution and you can always count on your team. Easier to make a big impact and be an important player in a younger company than just a cog in a machine. You will be challenged which I think is a very big plus.

Cons

It’s a very challenging environment. If you are used to remaining in your comfort zone and not accustomed to being challenged regularly and asked to do things that may seem difficult at first, Clickbooth is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue fostering career growth. Don't lose sight that growing and training young professionals will keep the company alive.

Truly Blessed

Current Employee - Affiliate Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Affiliate Executive in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth has everything an employee would want in an employer, literally. From a game room that rivals Dave and Busters to unmatched employee benefits. Very laid back work work environment with an extremely hard work ethic sums up the culture. Everyone from the CEO down, wants you to succeed as an individual, team and company. The team that you will be apart of will end up being more like family. I decided to switch careers because of the pay, opportunity for growth, sense of belonging and because I hated wearing a tie for 8 hours.

Cons

If you don't possess excellent communication skills either two things will happen. Either you will quickly or you will realize this job isn't for you. The internet never sleeps and most positions require you to be available at all hours of the night as the network hosts clients from all parts of the globe. This is where your patience will be tested and the hard work will pay off.

Advice to Management

Keep the down to earth attitude, it makes you very approachable with ideas, questions and concerns, which in return, equal growth and is why Clickbooth is where it is.