Clickbooth

Updated February 26, 2015
4.3

Clickbooth President & Managing Partner Erin Cigich
Erin Cigich

Pros
  • Free Snacks (again, nothing healthy) (in 7 reviews)

• Employee perks like an amazing office building, free snacks and drinks, sporadic parties/events/meals, free/discounted fitness classes (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The fast paced work environment is not for everyone (in 7 reviews)

• hour days regularly - there is zero work/life balance (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Great place for A-Players

Current Employee - Marketing in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is not a place to sit back and coast. Everyone makes a meaningful contribution and you can always count on your team. Easier to make a big impact and be an important player in a younger company than just a cog in a machine. You will be challenged which I think is a very big plus.

Cons

It’s a very challenging environment. If you are used to remaining in your comfort zone and not accustomed to being challenged regularly and asked to do things that may seem difficult at first, Clickbooth is not the place for you.

Continue fostering career growth. Don't lose sight that growing and training young professionals will keep the company alive.

Hard work pays off

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I’ve worked at Clickbooth for over three years now and wouldn't want to work anywhere else. The opportunities to grow and better yourself as a worker in this type of industry is endless. I personally started off in entry level position and now manage a small team. I wouldn't have had that opportunity if Clickbooth hadn't provided it for me.

Cons

You must be self motivated! Your success will be dependent purely on your own performance. So don't expect to hitch a ride on someone else's coat tail!

Keep doing what you're doing. I know I’ll continue to Think Bigger in 2015!

Truly Blessed

Current Employee - Affiliate Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Affiliate Executive in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth has everything an employee would want in an employer, literally. From a game room that rivals Dave and Busters to unmatched employee benefits. Very laid back work work environment with an extremely hard work ethic sums up the culture. Everyone from the CEO down, wants you to succeed as an individual, team and company. The team that you will be apart of will end up being more like family. I decided to switch careers because of the pay, opportunity for growth, sense of belonging and because I hated wearing a tie for 8 hours.

Cons

If you don't possess excellent communication skills either two things will happen. Either you will quickly or you will realize this job isn't for you. The internet never sleeps and most positions require you to be available at all hours of the night as the network hosts clients from all parts of the globe. This is where your patience will be tested and the hard work will pay off.

Keep the down to earth attitude, it makes you very approachable with ideas, questions and concerns, which in return, equal growth and is why Clickbooth is where it is.

An Exciting, Fulfilling, and Rewarding Opportunity

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than a year)

Pros

One of the hardest things to find in a company is a one with the kind of culture that everyone can thrive in. You can make money anywhere you work but loving what you do and the people you work with while earning a paycheck is not always easy. Clickbooth has the best culture I have ever been around. Smart product/service, smart leadership, great opportunity.

Cons

Sometimes the changes are happening too fast and plans can change often, you have to be willing to adjust and adapt all the time.

We give advice to management all the time, very open and transparent company.

Exceeds Expectations

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You don't have very many companies that you enjoy coming into work. We have great perks, free food, amazing benefits, and amazing managers. I see this company continuing to do great things in the the near future.

Cons

Downsides would be that there is a lot of work for sure. Digital is not for people not willing to put in the hard work. This is an intense industry, so any company in this space will face challenges.

Everyone will have haters, but this company is most definitely headed in the right direction. I'm so glad to be a part of what's being accomplished here.

Incredible Place to Work and Develop Your Career

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth's culture is something that gets hyped pretty frequently. I can honestly say that the hype can definitely be backed up. The people are all smart, nice, and helpful, the atmosphere is reminiscent of a startup, and the management is really pushing the company to new heights.

Cons

We are growing and growing, sometimes the workload is overwhelming. Properly managing your time is crucial for success. I’d rather be working more at a growing company than less in a dropping company

Management has done an outstanding job in creating a unique and positive culture. Stay the course.

Truly Unique and Special Culture

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Absolutely fabulous leadership that has an understanding that happy employees produce the best work. Awesome flexibility, culture, and innovation. It would take a lot for me to leave this job.

Cons

There really are no downsides that I can think of. If it was any better to work here I wouldn't even call it a job anymore.

Clickbooth Internship

Former Intern - Marketing Intern
    Former Intern - Marketing Intern

I worked at Clickbooth as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The experience was great, everyone was really nice and it was a great place to start to gain industry level experience.

Cons

Nothing really bad, everything seems great, very positive experience during my 3 months

New employee to the team and loving every minute!

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth is a great company to work for! The company is always expanding and changing, so the work isn't dull or repetitive; there's always something new to learn. The culture is very team-oriented and supportive a very positive and encouraging feel to it. Clickbooth recently expanded and hired a lot of new people, so as a "newbie," I felt very welcomed into the organization and am excited to see what the next “Think Bigger Event” will be.

Cons

Things move fast, and a lot of decisions happen off the record. It takes a bit of finesse to get up to speed and stay there, but folks seem really open to sharing info--you just need to know when to ask.

A fast growing company with a great culture.

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Interesting challenges every day
    - Fantastic people and culture
    - Collaborative team environment
    - Young crowd; diverse minds
    - Opportunity to work hard and move up in the company
    - Approachable upper management

Cons

- Can seem chaotic at times
    - If you are adverse to change, this will be a difficult environment for you