Client Network Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

Client Network Services Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer B. Chatterjee

B. Chatterjee

my eperience at client services was just good it is a nice service

Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

Prosdue to these networking we can trasfer infromation among eachother quite easily
    these networking services are a mean to communicate with others any where in the world

Consthe downsides of working at client services is that it is a littel bit confusing sometime data lose may be occure due to high loading.no other downsides are much affected

Advice to Senior ManagementI congargulate you on runing such a nice services i want a little bit change in the services i want that these services become more faster and faster

Professional folks doing some great work, good place to work.

Director (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsGood place to work, friendly supportive people focused on work. Good benefits and great work space. Working in a good market with great growth potential. Strong senior leadership providing direction and guidance for the company. It’s a great work location.

ConsDifficult commute from Northern Virginia on some days. We could stand another new large, high-speed color printer and some Sumatra coffee.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to build on past success, collaboratively with all CNSI projects across the company. Provide greater Business Development opportunities for all Project Manager and Technical Task leads.

Great company to work for.

Senior, IDMS Engineer (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsThe company is very professional and they take good care of the employees. Even in this down economy, they are trying to adjust the business to keep the layoffs to a minimum. Corporate management has spread the effects across the entire company, including themselves. As a result, there have been a very small number of people laid off. When there have been reductions, the company has provided a better that expected package to assist the terminated employees. The founders and executives have personally been involved with the process and offered corporate assistance to the laid off employees.

Policies are flexible and they are willing to work with the employees to come to a reasonable compromise.

ConsWorking at a Washington DC client. Commute is long, but bearable as the location is next to a commuter rail station. I wish the vacation policy was a bit more generous, but it's workable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. I like the friendly and collegial atmosphere.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ok but not sure when the projects is going to end

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

Prosflexible timings and work, good team

Consnever know when the project is stopped or gets into traction suddenly

Advice to Senior Managementnothing

Place for Working

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsSenior are friendly, not much politics, good pay, good site oppu, good compensations, can learn a loot

ConsFew Unprofessional peoples are there, who keeps distrubing

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

2 yr in cnsi

Prosbig opportunity for carrier grouth

Consworking with 'agile technology' so less then time to developed

Great place to Learn

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

ProsGreen Card Processing
    Lots of opportunities to Learn
    good co workers
    Salary is good now a days.

ConsLots of internal politics
    Cost cutting is everywhere. Due to this the end product delivered will be a cheap quality one.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont encourage employees who try to infuence with politics. Try to see what an employee accomplished before gauging that person based on others remarks/comments. There are lots of ways you can find a persons worth instead of listening to those idiots.

Satisfied

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

ProsExposure and challenges to deal with on a day to day basis which will in turn help you grow and mature in your field of work

ConsSome politics and partiality toward some employees

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management is awesome but they need to be vigilant about the new opportunities in the health care arena. It isn't good to put all the eggs in one basket.

It is a good company to work with!

Database Administrator (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsCompetitive salary, Medical Benefits and provide Trainings on latest IT Products.

ConsThere is scope to improve career path for senior consultants.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing well. The career path for senior consultants can be improved.

Ok place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

ProsGood place to learn for entry level developers. Will get chance to work on different things. Work hours are not demanding, if the manager is nice the hours can be really flexible. I recommend for the starters.

ConsNot much career growth, the work will be routine after a year. Recognition is there for hard work but not for talent and ability.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of incompetent mid level managers.

Worked for Client Network Services? Contribute to the Community!