ClientSolv Technologies Reviews

8 reviews filtered by
3.1
CEO

1. Positive work environment with experienced customer focused professionals.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Greenwood Village, CO
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Greenwood Village, CO

I have been working at ClientSolv Technologies full-time

Pros

Positive, enjoyable work environment.
    Experienced staff (Able to provide top services to our clients and consultants because of this; we are able to learn and grow as individuals by surrounding ourselves with industry experts).
    We offer Quality Software Products in addition to IT staffing.
    We have strong technical employees who are able to technically screen our consultants.

Cons

No negatives to working here, unless you do not enjoy this industry.

Continue to provide the positive atmosphere and successful work environment, that you have already provided.

2. Work life balance at its best

Current Employee - Resource Manager in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Resource Manager in Englewood, CO

I have been working at ClientSolv Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The work freedom that the managers give to their team is definitely different from other companies I have worked for.

Cons

Some account managers have no respect for their team members and it sometimes affects the team morale.

Please hire folks that understand the meaning of TEAM WORK.

3. ClientSolv is hands down the best place I have recruited for!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at ClientSolv Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been employed with a few firms over the years. ClientSolv is by far the best place to be. Very high morale, and the recruiters get along well. There's partnership among recruitment and management, very family-oriented with a strong focus on work/life balance, flexibility. They have a management and technical team that offers good insight on hard-to-find requirements, and supports us as much as possible.

Cons

This may sound cliche, but there is nothing I can think of. Unhappy employees are gone, and in my opinion, the environment is a great place to work! Go team!

I appreciate the work you are doing, and the ability to find and retain top talent! Thank you.

2 faced environment with poor management and no leadership

I worked at ClientSolv Technologies (more than a year)

Pros

Employees can leave at 4:00 pm on Fridays. Birthday cake for monthly birthdays, small Christmas bonus if company is doing ok.

Cons

Employees are not too ambitious. Portions of Recruitment doesn't work on BDM reqs unless they have to. They pick and choose what to work on for their favorite BDMs .management doesn't care because they buddy up to their own culture. Too much gossip. Management acts nice and praises you to your face then talks poorly about you behind you. Nothing is transparent either. If you have been to other companies esp large corporations and go here, beware of the drama and minimal producing team members.

Don't play favorites and talk poorly about your employees. Don't act like your in high school and actually be a leader and manage your business. Your business is failing because you have no leadership and who you try to have manage things is a joke, don't enforce rules or accountability , gossip about everyone, and have poor etiquette.

ClientSolv-BURN AND CHURN

Former Contractor - Recruiter in Englewood, CO
    Former Contractor - Recruiter in Englewood, CO

I worked at ClientSolv Technologies as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, work on whatever reqs you choose, do what you like to do,

Cons

NO training, flounder, no guidance, HIRE AND FIRE at will, did not pay me within 24 hours after termination!! that is the Colorado law, would not settle.

Gave me no notice, just shut me down after I didn't produce after 2 weeks of working, no training, no leads, treated my very unprofessional as a senior recruiter..reputation in Colorado of doing this to many recruiters

You can not treat people like this, Colorado knows what you do, you cannot bring senior level recruiters in and fire after one or two weeks, treat us like dirt and give us know notice. You are not nice people,

IT takes time to build business..either INVEST in your company or go out of business.

Which is what will happen with out good management..Poor management, POOR HR ..do not follow HR guidelines and is a staffing company.How can I recruit and tell my candidates to work for such a company that treated me so poorly

ClientSolv IS NOT THE SAME

Current Employee - Sales in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Sales in Englewood, CO

I have been working at ClientSolv Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

small work environment, casual dress

Cons

Poor management, run by sick owner's wife and developer with no management skills. Loosing clients, lost niche technical recruitment skills. Cant keep employees, fires sales people every two months. High turnover, low morale, management talks about employees behind their backs.

Management training, hire President with knowledge to run a business. Not a developer who can barely speak and has no sales/people skills. Just because a woman is married to the owner/founder does not make her a leader. The current remaining owner has no LEADERSHIP or management skills at all, is barely a recruiter.

Dissatisfied

I have been working at ClientSolv Technologies full-time

Pros

There are no pros for working here

Cons

you can't Trust anyone including management

They have fulfilled all their promises so far

I have been working at ClientSolv Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

ClientSolv offers very competitive benefits. The people that I have interacted with in the company have been great. Everyone is very nice, and the CEO is very hands on and seems to genuinely care about the success of the employee and not just the company.

Cons

The pay cycle is kind of a nuisance. Rather than getting paid every time on a particular day, you get a 'range' depending on when the billing cycle starts and ends. This range can very a day or several days.

I suggest a more dependable paying cycle... get paid ON the 1st and 15th, every month... not somewhere around there give or take a few days.