ClinAudits

Add Photos

Cheri Wilczek

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no pros to working there.

ConsI believe that favorable reviews on this post are in fact, from the CEO.I was with this company for approximately 6 months and the turnover in that time was very high.Not only are there cameras in and outside of the office but pointing directly at each computer in the office. Worst experience of my career!

Advice to Senior ManagementClose shop!

Versatile place to work as a contractor.

Senior Compliance Auditor (Current Employee)

ProsAs a contract auditor, ClinAudits has met my expectations. The company keeps me as busy as I want to be with work that is interesting and that continues to feed my goal of making a difference in the Quality Systems of pharmaceutical organizations.
    I am treated with respect and expectations are clearly provided to avoid any errors or misconceptions.

ConsIf you are looking to grow in your professional career, this is not the company for you as it is primarily a service provider that hires professionals that are competent and confident in their expertise who can support the current business model. In other words, the company does not provide any specific training for staff or mentoring.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to provide staff and clients with sound quality management that meets everyone's expectations.

From an Independent Contractor Perspective

Senior Compliance Auditor (Current Employee)

ProsFrom an independent contractor's perspective, the company offers plenty of work, sound structure, comprehensive procedures, quality oversight and prompt payment. Management and peers are both knowledgeable about the industry and professional.

This organization has high expectations of their staff. Timelines and accuracy are extremely important within this industry, and ClinAudits expects every member of their staff to perform up to high standards. I always know where I stand with this organization. I'm told when I do a good job, and conversely, I'm made aware when my work is not up to par.

ConsThe hourly rate for contract work is low compared to what else is available; however, they do pay for travel at 1/2 rate.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stress and instability

Marketing (Former Employee) Kinnelon, NJ

ProsCan't really say there were any. Easy to seem successful compared to prior employees since the turnover is so fast.

ConsEmployees are constantly under duress from owner - made worse by absoluely no guidance and instability of work environment. Management, and it is really only the owner and her husband, thinks threats and talking down to employees is a good way to run their business. They claim to train you, but only point out what you need to learn and never help you beyond that. Also, keep or claim all successful prospects and in-house clients so as to not pay commissions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a few courses on human relations and realize threatening employees is not a management technique

ClinAudits CRO Operations Manager

CRO Operations Manager (Former Employee) Kinnelon, NJ

ProsThis was an excellent opportunity to learn about domestic (FDA) and International regulatory compliance.

ConsThe work conditions were stressful and almost unbearable. Every move is tracked, including bathroom breaks. Management is very unprofessional, disrespectful, condescending, prejudice and inconsiderate to all employees. I did not feel safe in the office because of the frequent temper tantrums. ClinAudits has an extremely high employee turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementConduct exit interviews with employees and make use of the information gathered. Respect all employees because they are all human beings. Also, allow employees to use their earned leave.

Extremely Unprofessional > Do not apply!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kinnelon, NJ

ProsClinAudits' contract offers healthcare after 90 days, vacation days (not payable upon separation), and sick days (not payable upon separation). Their compensation package is reasonable, if not competitive. The office is an easy commute through North Jersey. ClinAudits is a dog-friendly office.

ConsThe management was extremely unprofessional. They literally called me names and yelled from day 1. Management would constantly make demands on a ridiculous timeline (literally "immediately"), provide no support or guidance, then complain about the results. They did not provide any training and my department was without a supervisor for the entire time I was there (the supervisor quit the week after I started in disgust). They also failed to pay me for over time and mis-categorized me as an exempt employee when I should have been non-exempt. When they broke their contract and let me go with no notice and no cause, they also emailed all of their industry contacts attempting to blacklist me. Given the choice, I wish I'd never worked for ClinAudits, I feel that doing so has damaged my professional reputation. -- Unsurprisingly, literally every one of the employees I worked with has quit since last Summer. If you are considering working at this company, please bear in mind they only have 2 regular employees: the president and the CFO who are in fact married.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose shop, get educated about employment laws and what is and is not appropriate in the workplace, then maybe open under a new name since your old one has a very poor reputation.

Worked for ClinAudits? Contribute to the Community!