CliniComp
www.clinicomp.com San Diego, CA 50 to 149 Employees

CliniComp Reviews

Not yet rated.

Chris Haudenschild

A company that cares about its product and employees at all levels

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at CliniComp full-time for more than a year

ProsI worked for CliniComp for over a year and was very happy with my experience there (I only left because I moved).

I'm a bit surprised at the negative statements about communication, employee reviews and raises as they offer company-wide bonuses and people are always getting promoted. HR routinely recognizes employees' hard work and their promotions in the company newsletter. I never felt like I couldn't go to my supervisor or HR and make a suggestion or that I was easily replaceable. Maybe in the past there were some "less than effective" departmental managers, but I didn't have experiences like those described.

Higher management believes in the product and as a result, all employees feel as if they are making a difference in people's lives with the role they play. You're always reminded of the impact the final product has.

CliniComp offeres very competitive salaries and excellent benefits (health, dental, and vision). But they also offer fun company-wide events like ping pong tournaments and BBQs. I really appreciated the free lunches they offer on Thursdays and breakfasts on Fridays. Plus the building was recently renovated, so it's not at all a drab and cold environment.

ConsThere are things every company can improve and I think CliniComp is really working to create a positive and productive work environment at all levels (and open to how to achieve this).

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe it has improved since I left, but it seems like individual departments need a clear way of submitting feedback/suggestions for improvement from employees so that they feel as if they are being heard.

Happy to wake up each morning and come to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at CliniComp full-time for less than a year

ProsHands down, very satisfied! My co-workers are a joy to work with. It is clear that they are very passionate about what they do. They are absolutely brilliant, yet very humble and quick to share credit with others. And although everyone is busy with what is on their own plate, they have always been willing to help. In my short time here, I have learned a lot from them.

Although many people in my field dream of working for a large company, I have found many benefits to working for a smaller company. Here, new ideas and change are welcomed. You'll never here, "We've always done it this way and it works fine."

As for management, they have provided many opportunities for employees to socialize with one another. They also make a great effort to help new employees transition and feel welcome. They are very approachable and I appreciate that they ask for our feedback.

ConsNone at this time but those with a negative experience should share with management so improvements can be made

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a system for reviews such as annual reviews

Constantly improving, wonderful people working here

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CliniComp full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat benefits, surrounded by smart, committed, hard working and fun people. Perfect location in a beautiful building. As an employee, I feel respected and very appreciated, I've been given many opportunities to grow and expand my role. I hope to keep working here for a long time

ConsThere was some lack of structure in some areas but it has been improving enormously

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep reinforcing the culture

Does not value employees, despite needing a specific skillset they treat employees as if they easily replaceable

San Diego, CA

I have been working at CliniComp

Prosexcellent medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation

ConsManagement decisions are very random and chaotic, reviews and raises are non-existent

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more compensation and respect to employees

Happy to work for another company

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at CliniComp

ProsGood benefts package, offices vs cubicles.

ConsManagements is dysfunctional, trying to satisfy their egos. Work should be done on the whim.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo have more sound plan to expand the business vs massaging personal ego.

Toxic environment, unprofessional and dysfunctional executive team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CliniComp

ProsGood benefits, some really great people, innovative product, interesting and exciting industry

ConsRampant nepotism, cronyism and favoritism; employees go years without reviews or raises - no formal process for either; upper management is unprofessional, unethical, inefficient, and treats almost everyone as if they're dispensable

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower employees to make decisions. Give reviews. Value your employees more than the building they work in.

Bipolar Company

Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at CliniComp

ProsGood pay, benefits, interesting work

ConsIncompetent management, many unqualified cronies, decision by committee, patron saint of the mediocre

Advice to Senior Managementhire someone with an MBA and experience at a real company

Worked for CliniComp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CliniComp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CliniComp CEO Chris Haudenschild. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by CliniComp employees.