CliniLabs

Add Photos

Gary K. Zammit, PhD

Concrete Jungle

Clinical Research Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosthe amount of experience you get is amazing

Consworking at clinilabs can and usually gets very stressful and draining

Advice to Senior Managementshow the employees that you actually care about them. thats goes a long way

Research assistant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to get experience especially as a medical assistant.

ConsMany times it's all about results results results at all cost. No full time position for RA, it's all Per Diem

Advice to Senior ManagementA little respect, appreciations, goes a long way.

Fine place to gain experience and learn about clinical research research

ProsExperience doing clinic trial research

ConsHectic, undervalue employees, needs to support/appreciate employees more

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A place that could be fun if they gave you the time of day.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsIt paid...ok for what it was. Otherwise, there are some cool co-workers and a few cool higher-ups. The office was clean and the benefits were great. You won't spend a lot of time outside of the office working.

ConsA lot of ultra-corporate, results-over-all-else types also worked here. They cared very little for the workers feeding them the results, simply because that's how the business is built--they expect and want a lot of staff turnover. If you want to work for a company and build a career, then by all means avoid Clinilabs.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry not making your employees feel like two-cent cogs.

I enjoy working for a company that values hard work and has given me ample room for growth.

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThere is a lot of opportunity for promotion if you have a good work ethic. It is a small company that will give you back what you put in and is always open to promoting good employees who prove themselves. I wouldn't ask for more.

ConsAccountability shouldn't be considered a down-side but for some it might be. Clinilabs expects the hardwork and dedication, if this this isn't what you're looking for, it's not the place for you. Not a good place to work if you like to be bored.

An opportunity wasted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGet to commensurate with good educated people who are not being appreciated by the employer . Almost all the employees are hardworking and come from a variety of diverse backgrounds.

Cons* You are not being paid enough for the work you are doing
    *Management has a very poor communication style with their support staff
    *After a time, almost all the employees are looking to leave the organization
    *The organization is not getting studies like they use to; the organization is downsizing.

Advice to Senior Management*Improve the communication style with your employees. They work hard and deserve respect
    *Realize and respect the hardwork of your employees, the help make the business.

Worked for CliniLabs? Contribute to the Community!