Clinical Professionals

Reset
3.1
Yvette Cleland

I love my job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since starting at Clinical Professionals it was quickly established this was a company I knew I wanted to stay. The support you receive from your managers, MDs and peers is second to none and there's no problem they're not happy to help you with. I enjoy coming in to work and leave feeling like I have achieved something great every day looking forward to the next. No achievement (little or large) goes un noticed and there's always encouragement and acknowledgement from my manager :-) the commission structure is great and I like working for a recruiter where the candidate is valued just as much (if not more) as the client.

Cons

I have none, I love my work, the people I work with and the fact that everyday no matter what problems may occur I leave feeling like I am fulfilling my potential.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work :-)

Clinical Unprofessionals

Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)

I worked at Clinical Professionals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good marketing. If you look at the company info it makes good impression and you may think this is a quality business... but that's where it ends.

Cons

- No training - Unprofessional management, bullying of employees and very bad work environment - "Zero-level" know how. They do not have a clue about recruitment in Europe and when I worked there hardly anyone was making sales. I really wondered at times where their profit was coming from... and if all these growth figures they quote as 'official' have anything to do with reality. - Long working hours with poor remuneration

Advice to Management

What kind of adice can you give to people who act unprofessionally and do not understand the business they work in? Try to find another job...?

RSS Feed </> Embed