Clinical Professionals

James Nyssen

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

I love my job

London, England (UK)

ProsSince starting at Clinical Professionals it was quickly established this was a company I knew I wanted to stay. The support you receive from your managers, MDs and peers is second to none and there's no problem they're not happy to help you with. I enjoy coming in to work and leave feeling like I have achieved something great every day looking forward to the next. No achievement (little or large) goes un noticed and there's always encouragement and acknowledgement from my manager :-) the commission structure is great and I like working for a recruiter where the candidate is valued just as much (if not more) as the client.

ConsI have none, I love my work, the people I work with and the fact that everyday no matter what problems may occur I leave feeling like I am fulfilling my potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work :-)

Worked for Clinical Professionals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clinical Professionals reviews and ratings in London, England — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clinical Professionals CEO James Nyssen. All reviews posted anonymously by Clinical Professionals employees.