Clinicas Del Camino Real

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Roberto S. Juarez

Overworked

ProsOpportunities for growth are available.

ConsCare only about the bottom line

Place to learn and be part of community. Don't apply if you're afraid to roll up your sleeves.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oxnard, CA

ProsClinicas is growing and gives opportunities to learn new concepts in healthcare. Before Clinicas, I didn't know many people that have worked in the same company for many years. It's nice to feel that I can expand my CAREER with Clinicas. It doesn't have to be just a job.

ConsMany of the available positions at Clinicas are entry level jobs that attract people with very little or no experience. The company is growing so much and they struggle to keep up with demand.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake changes to attract more experienced employees to give new ideas and solutions to help the growth.

no competition

Prosgreat for entry level experience. they will hire anyone with little to no expertinence and new graduates. rapidly growing company

Consscare tactics and job security are often used to keep employees in line. employees are often easily replaced by newer cheaper workers. compensation is defiantly not as competitive as others. insurance package is very weak. very poor coverage for families or if very Sick. I advise to look elsewhere if offered the opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementBE MORE COMPETITIVE; don't use geographically desirable as an excuse to pay less

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

true meaning of family practice

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ventura, CA

ProsThe company tends to hire and give priority to family members and friends of upper management and board members. Great place to be related. lots of opportunities! great compensation (even better than your more qualified coworkers)

Consnepotism is rampant. sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, cousins, and spouses are everywhere. some are hired without merit or without qualifications.(some don't even speak English or even citizens). this may hinder patients quality of care. they are usually held at a different standard. thou not illegal this demonstrateherhe core ethics of management. every department has abused this privilege at one time or another. this may also affect company and coworker moral. unfortunately turnover and retention is poor.

Advice to Senior Managementbe fair. keep policy, standards, and merits consistent, especially in respect to the hiring process.

HORRIBLE & UNETHICAL

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oxnard, CA

ProsSome employees actually WANT to do the right thing however management is crooked and unethical making it impossible for fear of getting fired.

ConsUpper management and management are comprised of a lot of unethical people. Clinicas is supposed to be non-profit organization but all they are care about is making money regardless of how they do it.

Advice to Senior ManagementRETIRE! The company needs new management desperately!!

Bad Place to Work-Stay Away!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company used to be a great place to work in performing its mission to serve the underserved. Now management is focused entirely on serving itself with no regards to the welfare of its employees.

ConsCronyism is rampant. There are different unwritten sets of rules for relatives of management and non related employees. Written rules are enforced differently depending on the level of staff being disciplined. The overall environment is caustic. Employees routinely keep tabs and snitch on one another in order to earn "brownie points" from management. Although the company is a non profit, it doesn't act like one. Management is too focused on profit and on eliminating competition, both internally and externally, for it to be viewed as a "charity".

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees like human beings rather than unwanted stepchildren. New ideas aren't automatically bad ideas just because management didn't conceive them. Continue to treat employees in the current manner and continue to lose your best employees to the competition. Management should be ashamed of the way it has been treating its employees. Just because something isn't illegal doesn't mean it it's the "right" thing to do.

Worked for Clinicas Del Camino Real? Contribute to the Community!