Clocktower Media

clocktowermedia.com

Clocktower Media Reviews

Not yet rated.

Tim Mushen

A company I am lucky to be a part of

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

ProsIn a highly competitive field, we are a very sought-after company to clients, who seek us out above all of our competitors. We are all treated like equals, we refer to our company as a team, not just co-workers. Everyone looks out for one another, the leadership in our company instills pride in our work, products, and ideas. Our president is constantly asking for feedback from us on how to make the company work for us, making everyone feel that they have a voice to be heard. Work/life ratio is the best part about this job. Our managers appreciate the hard work we accomplish in the office, and also accommodate to our life outside of work. If you come to work, do your job, you are treated very well. Its a no-brainer.

ConsLike any company that is going through rapid growing pains as work/projects increase, of course there have ups and downs. The company expanded drastically in one year making work a bit overwhelming at times. But there was also growth in our leadership, who were able to bring more structure to the work load and streamline the projects at hand. After riding that wave, Clocktower Media has come out stronger, more successful, and more cohesive than any other company I have been a part of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on growing, keep the ideas pouring in would be the advice I would give! This is a place where new ideas are welcomed with open arms. I am very proud to be a part of this company, and am anxious to see how it grows in the future.

Good People, AWFUL Leadership

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

ProsGreat understanding of work life balance, great office location, and a variety of different projects to that come in the door.

ConsBad benefits (1 week vacation & 3 paid holidays) and low salaries; little to no communication from the president of the company. There's constant push for cash-flow neglecting the clients' needs and producing low-quality products.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou say your value one thing, but your actions don't back that up. Stop demeaning the value of the work of your designers and developers, and they may enjoy their work.

Great place to work, couldn't ask for any better.

ProsA very laid back atmosphere, with the freedom and backing to act on new ideas and ventures within the company. Compensation and time off (rolls over year to year) are very fair, and management is understanding when time off is requested. Very skilled and experienced management staff.

ConsWorking within a small business can mean wearing multiple hats and being pulled in different directions at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat place to work and a fun environment. Continue leading the company in the direction it's going and trust the management you've put in place to help continue growth within each department.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Motivating

Vice President Sales & Marketing (Current Employee)

ProsHands down, the best online web marketing company in the State. Creative, effective, fair and techno savvy. The owner Tim Mushen is five steps ahead of all the competition, cool, kind and I knocked on his door for 2 years before I was hired. That alone told me that the company takes their business seriously and just does not hire anyone. It's has to be a great fit. CTM is not about what was or even 'is', it's about being the leader in what is coming too! Great satisfied clients across the country, many of them large accounts.

ConsDon't express any. It's a joy to come to work everyday. I've been self employed most of my adult life, the oldest on the staff and I love it here. Some things are worth waiting for!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on keepin' on. 2012 we will continue to rock Seattle and many other states. It all comes from the top. Mergers, acquisitions....

Worked for Clocktower Media? Contribute to the Community!