Clockwork Solutions

www.clockwork-solutions.com

Clockwork Solutions Reviews

4.3

Sean Connors

Game Changer Organization in the Field of Big Data and Predictive Analytics with Principled Leadership?

I have been working at Clockwork Solutions

Pros

Proven Product that is Coming of Age for a Mass Market and a Great Team to Deliver It

Cons

Despite Unequaled Competency, A Small Business Stifled By the Shear $ Power of Big Business

Maintain a healthy balance of working not only "in" the business but "on" the business and its deserved recognition in the market.

It was ok, though the wrong people made decisions for years

Former Employee - Programmer in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Programmer in Austin, TX

I worked at Clockwork Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Generally a decent experience and not too stressful. My hours were flexible and I liked my boss as a person.

Cons

The (former) main guy making all software decisions knew nothing about software and it showed in the results. Terrible UX. The new programming manager put us in a position to fail. They changed all the processes overnight and to a fundamentally different language, and expected us to move mountains with a small team with no training or assistance.

Listen to your employees, not just your managers

An org where all levels get that taking care of the customer better than the next guy is what assures a paycheck.

I have been working at Clockwork Solutions

Pros

Great leadership and teamwork with an exciting product with huge market growth potential. No politics. Laser focus on serving and generating ROI for clients. In defense business, ROI can be translated to saving lives. Austin is a great city to work and live in.

Cons

Small business in a big business political world - especially in the defense sector. Even then impressive resume of past performance work.

Continue growing by merit and leading business with integrity. The legitimate care for clients and employees equal to self is commendable and stands out in Corporate America.