Closed Loop

5.0

Lance Loveday

Best Company Ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Closed Loop full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've seen this company grow from a small group of people dedicated to producing high-quality results for each and every client while also having the utmost respect for each individual person's strengths, skills and contributions to a fairly large company that still maintains those same values.

Below are just of the few things I talk about when people ask me what it's like to work at Closed Loop:

** Personal satisfaction - Working at Closed Loop is the best thing that ever happened to me in my professional (and personal) life. I've worked at a number of other companies and never have I experience such enjoyment, excitement and pride as I do working here. When I go home every night, I know without a doubt that I have made an appreciable - and appreciated - contribution to our company's success.

** Exceptional colleagues - I'm honored to know each and every one of my colleagues. I can count on all of them to contribute their best effort to anything for which they're responsible. There are never any "half-measures" or "it's good enough, but not great" here at Closed Loop. Anything we do, we work hard to make sure it's of the highest quality and something of which we can all be proud. Working at Closed Loop is like being part of the best project team ever; each person’s contributions are valuable, everyone works hard and always delivers - and in the end, the final product is notably better than if one went at it alone.

** Access to tools and technology - One of Closed Loop’s prevailing philosophies is that the technology and tools needed to do your best, most productive work shouldn’t be treated as scarce resources. If a better tool, a faster computer, a newer program can help you do your job more effectively, more efficiently, then you get it.

** Great clients - Especially in an agency setting, clients can be the ingredient that changes the mix. No matter how great the people are, no matter how great the company culture is, if your job includes working with difficult, impossible-to-please clients every day because you “have to keep the client happy”, you’re not going to like your job. As a result, Closed Loop focuses on having the right clients – those who “get it”, who respect Closed Loop and its team members, and who are truly interested in working together as partners.

Hands down, Closed Loop is the best company I've ever worked for.

Cons

Sorry - can't think of any at all. Maybe it's that more companies aren't like Closed Loop? If so, I think the world would be a better place.

Keep doing what you're doing. It's worked for a long time and keeps on working. Thank you!

Closed Loop is the BEST place I have ever worked!

I have been working at Closed Loop full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Closed Loop is a unique combination of outstanding people and has a one-of-a kind company culture. The company gives support, resources, and respect to each and every employee. Everyone works hard and always delivers. To top it off, Closed Loop has competitive salaries and excellent benefits.

Cons

I have yet to find a con while working for Closed Loop.

Keep on doing what you are doing!

Closed Loop- where you look forward to coming to work on Monday!

I have been working at Closed Loop full-time

Pros

I stumbled upon Closed Loop accidentally when searching for a new career opportunity within the non-profit realm. My decision to leave the world of direct advocacy to work in online marketing, research, and design truly surprised my friends and family, but it is easily one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Closed Loop is a terrific example of small-business done right. Staff are friendly and welcoming, your supervisor truly cares about your well-being, and you speak with your CEO on a daily basis. At Closed Loop employees are offered access to great technology, awesome professional development opportunities, and additional resources that make it easy to focus your time and energy on being successful and producing excellent work.

Closed Loop also fosters a creative environment where employees can often be found doodling on one of many whiteboards or sitting on the largest bean bag chair I've ever seen :)

Closed Loop does have high standards for their employees, and expect work to be high-quality and completed in a timely manner. People who love to work hard and enjoy being in a supportive and team-based environment would thrive here.

Cons

I haven't found any cons yet!

Closed Loop is the job you use to get through long nights of studying for finals.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Closed Loop full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-The environment is irreplaceable
    -Everyone is passionate about what they do
    -The services offered are something to be proud of
    -It's a family away from home
    -What you need to do your best is provided
    -It's a creative environment geared towards progress
    -Open door policies

Cons

-Everyone, everywhere can not be employed here

Continue what you're doing, you've made a more than dream like place to work.

Closed Loop is the best place I have ever worked.

Current Employee - Search Engine Manager in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Search Engine Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Closed Loop full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Mutual respect is common place here
    - Everyone has an open door policy
    - Overall business progress and plans are shared with everyone
    - Everyone is made to feel important in what they contribute
    - Lunch is provided! Perk!
    - The latest technology is provided in addition to anything I would need to get my job done successfully
    - I can attend advanced education seminars and conferences as needed
    - We review interesting outside the box thinking techniques via videos and articles. We are encouraged to thinking differently! Keeps it interesting.

Cons

- I would have to lie and make up a down side to working at Closed Loop

Keep it up! You have created a new-age work place that makes my career enjoyable.