Cloud[8]Sixteen Reviews

1. Relaxed yet engaging

Former Employee - QA/QC Specialist in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - QA/QC Specialist in Austin, TX

I worked at Cloud[8]Sixteen

Pros

C816 has a great, relaxed vibe where everyone can get along. Workers are all friendly and welcome new employees with open arms. There's always something to do, so even if your "to-do" list might be dwindling down, there's always another opportunity to partake in another project.

Cons

As a part-time employee, I didn't find any cons of working at Cloud 816!

Great place to work

Current Employee - QA/QC Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - QA/QC Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly and create a very welcoming environment. There are company events that are very fun and you get a good holidays. I got trained soon as I came in and was always able to ask for help with anything I needed.

Cons

I do not have any bad to working here. Everyone is very friendly and is willing to help you with everything.

3. Cloud 8 Sixteen Review

Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cloud 8 Sixteen is a great place to work. The atmosphere is laid back with a focus on results for our clients. The coworkers are down to earth, intelligent and we all work together as a team. Although we all work very hard, there is never a dull moment. If you are looking to start a great career and your interested in moving up financially and personally, Cloud 8 Sixteen could be a fit for you!

Cons

No cons really. This is an atmosphere where you get out what you put in to it. If you would hard, you will see results. If you slack, you will stay making 25k a year.

5. Amazing people and working environment... culture like none other.

Current Employee - Operations in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Operations in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There's something really special about the culture at Cloud 8 Sixteen. Everyone is passionate about the mission and the projects they are working on. They are some of the smartest and most dedicated I've worked with. Cloud 8 Sixteen is a family and I love spending time with everyone both at work and after hours. Excellent benefits, employee perks and all company events.

Cons

The only think I would change is the office location, nothing about the company itself. The office is just not conveniently located to where I live.

Advice to Management

Thank you! I love the level trust, support and autonomy management provides employees to run with an idea and own a project.

6. Real Work with Real People

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, lots of fun, phenomenal leadership. Training is on-going, reviews are conducted on time and performers are rewarded with promotions and raises. There are a ton of opportunities to develop and grow your career at the Cloud.

Cons

At times, tech work can become a little tedious

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! INC 500 membership, Best Places to Work awards year after year....What advice do you need? You guys are doing a ton right!

7. The world is your oyster if you are willing to work for it

Current Employee - Vice President in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I started as a part-timer doing what amounted to intern work and now I am an executive at one of the firm's biggest divisions. It is refreshing to work at a place that rewards hard work and dedication. The company is small enough that your achievements are recognized, and yet large enough that you really feel like we are making a difference. The atmosphere is also second-to-none. Great company culture, we're always doing company events and goofing around in the office. Definitely a "work hard, play hard" attitude. Everyone really gets along and the "office politics" are almost non-existent. Over the years they have really collected a great group of creative, hard-working, and genuinely fun people. And innovation is constantly occuring; new products and services are always being tested and tried out.

Cons

I guess a "con" is that the flip-side of being rewarded for hard work is that there is very little reward for NOT working hard. There are some days when I think, "Man it would be nice if I could just coast for a while", and I'm sure at some big corporations where there's a lot of people and not a lot of accountability, that's possible. But not here. But honestly that's not really a "con", because that's the real world for you: you work hard, you get rewarded. You don't, and you don't. I'd much rather have it that way than have hard work not matter.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you've been doing.

8. Great Place...Great People!

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company continues to grow year over year! It is a direct reflection of the hard work from all of the employees. The culture/environment allows every employee to work hard/play hard. Every year there are new ideas that are implemented to keep the company on the cutting edge and ahead of the competition. It is interesting to see competitors changing their business models/plans to "mimmick" the things that seem to be working well for us. It almost seems like we do the research and testing and then they change to follow....the company is an industry leader! I have been fortunate to visit with numerous clients and referral partners across the country and the response is always overwhelmingly positive. From a Sales perspective, it says a lot when your clients and referral partners give praise and advise others to work with us, while we sit back and listen! It shows that others truly believe in our product/service!

Cons

Cold calling is not fun and can be monotonous...but pays off. Not a lot of physical interaction with clients, mostly via phone.

Advice to Management

Keep it up....it is nice to have an "open door" policy and be open to all suggestions (both positive and negative).

9. Great company providing awesome opportunities!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time

Pros

The bosses are always upfront with how the company is doing financially. You are rewarded for your hard work. Senior management is always open to new ideas and has an "open door policy." Company events are always a great time, especially since we are like a big family. The casual atmosphere allows your to be yourself and have a good time while you are in the office.

Cons

Working in the legal industry can be monotonous at times, but the casual atmosphere, arcade games, and friendly people are a great way to take a break and re-group.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow, I think it's important to keep up with the awesome company culture.

10. Awesome Job, Better People

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company culture. Ability and work are rewarded rather than seniority and time in. Growth is always there, and senior management is open to new ideas.

Cons

Jobs in online marketing can be a bit repetitive and often times a grind. Not sure if that's a slight to the Company, or the tasks at hand.

Advice to Management

Don't let disruptive growth blur core competency, and always circle back to the cultural deliverables.

11. I see myself being here a while.

Current Employee - Web Strategist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Web Strategist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy the people I work with inside and outside of work, the company events are amazing, they provide all of the tools employees need to continue learning and advancing their careers. Great internship opportunities and there's plenty of entertainment in the office for breaks.

Cons

Because of the fun spirited nature of the office environment, it can be loud / distracting and hard to work on focus-intensive tasks.

Advice to Management

A small amount of pre-approved, unpaid time off would be nice. Hard to get out of town in the first few years.

RSS Feed </> Embed