Cloud Sherpas

Cloud Sherpas Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Cloud Sherpas CEO David Northington

David Northington

Pros
  • Work life balance is still there meaning I still have a life(in 4 reviews)

• This is a fast-paced organization providing consulting services on rapidly evolving technologies and markets(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • The fast-paced tempo makes it challenging to maintain a work life balance(in 3 reviews)

• Not a lot of opportunity to interact with your co-workers face-to-face other than people who work on your projects(in 2 reviews)

Fun, fast-paced, great place to work!

ProsIt is fast-paced, challenging and overall a great place to work.
    The management is supportive of a work/life balance.
    Competitive salaries.

ConsAs with most global companies, it can be challenging to get answers from (or meet) people in other offices.

Great!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsAtmosphere, people, pay, Overall a great place to work in a fast paced high growth start up.

ConsI didn't encounter any cons while working here.

Overall Good Experience

Marketing (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat company to work for, great culture

ConsSometimes the work does get a little repetitive

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accountant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat placement, easy transition into permanent

ConsDidn't feel my skills were tested quite adequately

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople hired from Sherpa are likely more qualified than what it appears

Intelligent, innovative workplace

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe people that you work with are young, bright, and driven. The work is fast-paced and makes an impact on this fast-growing, yet still small, corporation.

ConsWe are growing so quickly, our office feels like its getting smaller!

Excited to be a part of this innovative and growing company!

Consultant - Salesforce Business Unit (Current Employee)

Pros- One of the platinum partners of Salesforce.com
    - Our position in the marketplace attracts top talent. Your mentors will be incredibly intelligent, experienced and successful.
    - Company is well-funded and has an excellent business plan.
    - Opportunity to work remotely, or in one of our offices around the globe.
    - Great culture of people who want to help each other be successful. Very few lone wolves.
    - Autonomy to manage your own time and set your own goals. As long as you deliver, you will not be micromanaged.
    - Work/life balance is a lot better than other consulting groups I've worked for in the past.

Cons- Still trying to fully integrate several acquisitions into a single company. Organization structure, benefits and managers are constantly changing.
    - Not a lot of opportunity to interact with your co-workers face-to-face other than people who work on your projects. I've never been to our corporate HQ.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall you are doing a great job. You have sold me on your vision for the company and I am excited to be part of it. Keep employee satisfaction a priority so that we can retain all of our valuable talent for years to come.

Working for an Industry Leader with the feel of a West Coast Startup

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsCloud Sherpas has all the might and funding of a Big 5 consultancy with the agility and innovative spirit of a start-up. Employees are empowered to work with the technologies and processes that work best for them and are given the latitude to make the right decision for their clients. If you're looking to further your knowledge and feel like a member of an industry leader while carving out your space in the cloud, Cloud Sherpas is the place for you.

ConsThe only con I have with respect to Cloud Sherpas is one of the things I love about it. There is a lack of on-boarding processes and procedure that has to be followed, but that also leaves room for employees and managers to do what's best for the situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, in my short time here I've seen us climb to new heights and show no signs of stopping.

Wonderful place to work!

ProsCloud Sherpas is a fast and innovative organization with top talent all over the world! The cofounders and leaders at Cloud Sherpas place strong emphasis on the culture - it is a fun environment to work in filled with high caliber individuals. Across the organization, you will find a diverse group of employees working hard towards the common goal of providing world-class services for our customers and leading as a cloud services brokerage.

ConsI do not have anything negative to say about the company or the employees at Cloud Sherpas! I love working for Cloud Sherpas!

What you see is what you get

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsTalented team focuses on the goal of servicing customers. I've experienced very little individual agendas that often subvert this goal.

ConsHard work and long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to make sure that the loyalty is recognized and reciprocated and inject fun into an environment where everyone is working hard

Clients and Employees First

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsIt is an enormous pleasure to be part of a fast growing company with so much focus on the clients and that has such a commitment to all employees

ConsI have nothing to add in this category. All of the feedback is very positive at the moment.

Worked for Cloud Sherpas? Contribute to the Community!