Cloud Sherpas

Cloud Sherpas Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Cloud Sherpas CEO David Northington

David Northington

Pros
  • The work is fast-paced and makes an impact on this fast-growing, yet still small, corporation(in 6 reviews)

• This is a fast-paced organization providing consulting services on rapidly evolving technologies and markets(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • The fast-paced tempo makes it challenging to maintain a work life balance(in 3 reviews)

• Not a lot of opportunity to interact with your co-workers face-to-face other than people who work on your projects(in 2 reviews)

Great company and great bunch of people to work with!!

Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsBest part of working with this company is the people, whom all share the same passions and ambitions to drive innovation and customer satisfaction in all that we do. Very looking forward to where this rapidly growing can take me in the near future...

ConsWith people working remotely, can get a bit tricky at times to organise meetings but overall not a big issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove your work, please keep it up!

Day in the Life of a.............

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsEndless career potential, support and great people to work with. The culture is exceptional as well.
    Work life balance is still there meaning I still have a life.

ConsNo work drinks every day

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a great day!

Best Salesforce Company

Software Developer (Current Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

ProsIt's only been a few months of my stay in Cloud Sherpas and I have my mind blown by the way the company interacts with it's people. CS not only focus on just getting to hire you, you are given every opportunity that will contribute to yourself and also for the company (i.e. certifications and trainings). Also a great part is that the company also provide work/life balance to ensure it's people a great life and work in Cloud Sherpas.

ConsTrainers for new hire is a must to ensure that the knowledge regarding Salesforce is acquired.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Its fun being a Sherpa

Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) Brisbane (Australia)

ProsI love how everyone is self motivated and always in a good mood. Everyone feels appreciated and valued and it shows. Everyone is free to manage themselves - no micromanagement here!!

Consnot come across any at the moment

Advice to Senior ManagementGood work, keep it up.

Excellent company with so many growth opportunities!

Consultant (Current Employee) Palm Coast, FL

ProsThis company has opened so many doors for me. I have learned so much through all of the training options the company provides and by getting the chance to work with very talented and experienced people. The perks are great for remote employees and they really do treat there employees great. Working from home it is hard to meet other team members, but since I have been with the company I have met many team members through onboarding and trainings and I can honestly say that as a remote employee I feel like I am part of a team. The company provides a great work life and does a great job at making sure you have time with the family. I am proud to call myself a Sherpa.

ConsSometimes travel can be extensive but it works out when you are working from home.

Refreshing and fun

GBU (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsNo micro management means we are able to get on with our jobs without the extra stress or worry from management or higher ups. It's also just an up beat fun place to work.

ConsNot enough people know how amazing this place is.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Great company, no nonsense, no politics, but still fun

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThe Team atmosphere is by far the best aspect of the company, and like no other place I've worked. Even though we're organized into teams, I know that I can reach out to any other teams or team leads and get assistance. For a Professional Services organization, this is unheard of.

ConsThe benefits are merely average.
    Two weeks of vacation, basic medical (Aetna), but dental & vision are included. Average prices to add dependents.

Advice to Senior ManagementSolicit feedback on the quality and variety of benefits available.

Say goodbye to micromanagement

Sales (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI'm not hounded by a manager or a manager's manager. I'm treated like a person vs a number which is refreshing. I've been given goals and guidance and the freedom to reach those goals in a way that works best for me.

Consfountain drinks in the kitchen. I mean, come on!!! you're setting me up for failure!! (kidding)

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work...I've been apart of start-ups in the past and as success and business grow, poor processes and lack of communication, can become the killer of morale and company culture.

So far I'm thrilled

Implementation Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsFast growing
    Good benefits and perks
    My old company kept telling us we need to do things like Cloud Sherpas so I though in stead of trying to be like them. Join them and I am very glad I did.

ConsNone so far and none expected

Growth and Support for all!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsEveryone that I have met with was exceedingly friendly, intelligent, and most importantly positive. I found every member of the team to be very considerate and knowledgeable. I felt accepted by both peers and superiors immediately, and couldn't wait to start working! The commitment to growing technologies and business strategies convinced me that Cloud Sherpas is THE place to be!

ConsGiven the number of employees located outside of a central location, it can be daunting to meet and/or build relationships with everyone.

Worked for Cloud Sherpas? Contribute to the Community!